CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

There was no bait, never has been. Just a gobby cunt with nothing of value to say (you), trying desperately to gain attention from his betters so they will sympathise on his absolutely retarded political and economical opinions who has nothing but nursery level comebacks as a defence due to what can only be perceived as a severe brain injury.

And me - the cunt who's going to cave what's left of your grey matter in with a brick, and probably dress you in women's clothing and pause you in various locations around the house until you go mouldy.  

The party trick is to wind somebody up so they step over the technical line (which you seem to know so much about) and then report them to admin. Take your cuntish behaviour and stick it up your arse. 

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The party trick is to wind somebody up so they step over the technical line (which you seem to know so much about) and then report them to admin. Take your cuntish behaviour and stick it up your arse. 

I said I was going to kill you and dress your corpse up as a woman until it started dripping on the carpet.

Never said anything about reporting you, calm the fuck down.

22 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Most of us long termers have been involved in numerous feuds and long running wars of attrition, and are experts at treading the fine line between innuendo and a ban. 

As an outsider to this fracas your position looks completely untenable, and you seem to be oblivious to the enviable conclusion... 

I'd happily wager that unless you change tactics in the next fortnight Frau Roops will fuck you off permanently. 

Just now, Major Cunt said:

Most of us long termers have been involved in numerous feuds and long running war of attrition, and are experts at treading the fine line between innuendo and a ban. 

As an outsider to this fracas your position looks completely untenable, and you seem to be oblivious to the enviable conclusion... 

I'd happily wager that unless you change tactics in the next fortnight Frau Roops will fuck you off permanently. 

I'm not the one with tactics. 

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've just pulled up Frank on his dubious history of going on holiday to foreign shit holes alone. Much the same as I justifiably accused Bill Stickers of being a sex tourist when he spent a month in Thailand, I refuse to buy Frank's story that he's only travelling to sample the local culture and cuisine.

@Frank you are the Mark fucking Wiens of The Corner and I'm well and truly on to you. 

Good old stickers; I’m glad I’m not the only one who was sickened by his Siam adventures. I can imagine the Corbinite cunt now, cruising some Bangkok street that smells of raw sewage wearing a Che Guevara T-shirt soaked in drool and sweat with a raging hardon 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

It’s a good idea in theory, but Roops would likely insist on Dominion voting machines, just to keep everything legitimate of course. And anyone who dared to question her landslide victory would quite properly be labelled a domestic terrorist and hanged.

Indeed. W&D seems a good chap and I wouldn’t wish roops goose stepping tyranny on any cunt. Mind you, he might like that kind of demeaning treatment?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fuck me. Cancel Brexit immediately. A couple of architects can’t go and work in a foreign country without filling in a few forms. Aaaargh!

39 minutes ago, King Billy said:

And how exactly does U.K. architects going to work in the EU benefit our country? I’d have thought being educated and qualififying as an architect in the U.K. and then fucking off to work and pay taxes in the EU is not the greatest thing ever.

Please direct me to a story about a UK business sector benefitting from the brave new world. You know, for balance and that. 

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

And how exactly does U.K. architects going to work in the EU benefit our country? I’d have thought being educated and qualififying as an architect in the U.K. and then fucking off to work and pay taxes in the EU is not the greatest thing ever.

I've a family member who is obligated to work in the NHS for a set amount of years before switching to the private sector. Which is completely fair considering they footed a large amount of the degrees cost.

Obviously LCS has put in a long shift at the coal-face, and is entitled to enjoy his new life in the sun. I'm just wondering why he's so interested in Brexit. Personally, I'd be more interested in the bikini clad visitors to Bondi Beach... 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Another cherry-picked snippet of schadenfreude? You need to stop convincing yourself that you have done the right thing and return to the UK.

11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Please direct me to a story about a UK business sector benefitting from the brave new world. You know, for balance and that. 

Absolutely, perhaps you should peruse recent news headlines of www.architectsjournal.co.uk where,

Rogers Stirk Harbours + Partners have just announced the opening of a branch in Paris.

Foster + Partners have just announced a contract to re-purpose an old gas plant into new offices in Madrid.

Ebba Architects and Cairn Architects have won an international competition for a new community centre in south west Germany.

Foster + Partners have just revealed plans for a modular resort on the Red Sea.

Zaha Hadid has just won the contract to design the second phase of the International Exhibition Centre in Beijing.

The Assael Partnership has opened offices in Sydney following the trend of other British architects, namely Grimshaw, Make Architects, WilkinsonEyre and Rogers Stirk Harbours + Partners.

Are you suitably balanced?

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Another cherry-picked snippet of schadenfreude? You need to stop convincing yourself that you have done the right thing and return to the UK.

Absolutely, perhaps you should peruse recent news headlines of www.architectsjournal.co.uk where,

Rogers Stirk Harbours + Partners have just announced the opening of a branch in Paris.

Foster + Partners have just announced a contract to re-purpose an old gas plant into new offices in Madrid.

Ebba Architects and Cairn Architects have won an international competition for a new community centre in south west Germany.

Foster + Partners have just revealed plans for a modular resort on the Red Sea.

Zaha Hadid has just won the contract to design the second phase of the International Exhibition Centre in Beijing.

The Assael Partnership has opened offices in Sydney following the trend of other British architects, namely Grimshaw, Make Architects, WilkinsonEyre and Rogers Stirk Harbours + Partners.

Are you suitably balanced?

Nice try, love.

In none of those stories will you find a businessperson claiming that Brexit has enabled or enhanced their prospects, evidence of which I sought in my post. On the other hand, stories abound of businesses being damaged, often fatally, by the UKs new trading status. You know this to be true, or true to form I’d have had ten paragraphs on why Brexit is good for the Ribble Valley Tea Cosy industry or some such tripe. 

I don’t often engage with your Parish Council antics on The Corner, but I must say that this Mensa card you brandish aloft like Golom and his ring cannot surely have been obtained by conventional means of demonstrable intellect. No self-respecting genius would play so fast and loose with evidence, even for rhetorical advantage. I think it is by now clear you got your card and lapel pin either by preparing the cheese and wine at the Swindon Moathouse meetings, or by flashing Clive Sinclair that infamous shot of your growler. 

You treat the place like your personal fiefdom and use the cooler as your very own re-education centre, yet lecture me about balance? I imagine the last thing you balanced was some young hunt sabs’ balls on your chin you stinking hypocrite. 

Fuck off and drink bleach etcetera. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Nice try, love.

In none of those stories will you find a businessperson claiming that Brexit has enabled or enhanced their prospects, evidence of which I sought in my post. On the other hand, stories abound of businesses being damaged, often fatally, by the UKs new trading status. You know this to be true, or true to form I’d have had ten paragraphs on why Brexit is good for the Ribble Valley Tea Cosy industry or some such tripe. 

I don’t often engage with your Parish Council antics on The Corner, but I must say that this Mensa card you brandish aloft like Golom and his ring cannot surely have been obtained by conventional means of demonstrable intellect. No self-respecting genius would play so fast and loose with evidence, even for rhetorical advantage. I think it is by now clear you got your card and lapel pin either by preparing the cheese and wine at the Swindon Moathouse meetings, or by flashing Clive Sinclair that infamous shot of your growler. 

You treat the place like your personal fiefdom and use the cooler as your very own re-education centre, yet lecture me about balance? I imagine the last thing you balanced was some young hunt sabs’ balls on your chin you stinking hypocrite. 

If I wasn’t so thick I’d wholeheartedly agree with every word but I’m certain our very own Private Helga would in her very own self superior manner feel that your reply was hugely devalued by my support. 

I will however return with a like when the stock is replenished.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Rubber dinghy salesman?

I would have said Withers and Co have cornered the market in rubber dinghies, but given the recent developments about economic migrants looking to get back to the continent, you could be right. Thats certainly one benefit of Brexit. 

Hull to Zebrugge - ferry permanently closed (boats up for sale) 

Ramsgate to Ostende- permanently closed

Yeah we are certainly cutting ourself off from the mainstream. 

Childish "Garden Bridge" idea for a tunnel between England and N. I. Gravy for the boys. 

Edited by ChildeHarold
spelling plus more

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Hull to Zebrugge - ferry permanently closed (boats up for sale) 

Ramsgate to Ostende- permanently closed

Yeah we are certainly cutting ourself off from the mainstream. 

Childish "Garden Bridge" idea for a tunnel between England and N. I. Gravy for the boys. 

What’s not to like about us cutting ourselves off from the stinking garlic breathed continental layabouts? 

23 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Nice try, love.

I think you are being overly precious. Ever since the run up to Brexit and beyond you've portrayed yourself as a smug ex-pat with a permanent annoying smirk on his face. Its questionable as to why you constantly cherry-pick anti-Brexit stories - the suspicion is these are messages to yourself that you emigrated to Australia for the right reasons and not because you are a simp who was badgered to leave the UK by your Australian-born wife. 

You uploaded a story about a well known chattering-class architect moaning about Brexit hindering opportunities in the EU yet the same source of your not so representative sample was surrounded by other pieces announcing new architectural contracts in the EU and further afield. The fact that the other firms did not cite Brexit being the underpin to their success is immaterial. It happened post-Brexit but apparently such successes are to be ignored in your myopic Remainer mind.

Here are two articles from the Financial Times and Investment Week about businesses benefitting post-Brexit.

Still, look on the bright side, you have found an unlikely bed-fellow. It appears you have also given him a stiffy - normally he has to pay someone to do that.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I think the issues are that she likely part owns the site,  it is on the internet, it is not government owned or controlled  and she can do what she desires re the site, the cooler is not a real place and whilst you cannot post on the forum whilst "in" the cooler unlike most prisons you can still go out and have a game of croquet or whatever.

On 24/02/2021 at 23:06, Last Cunt Standing said:

There will have been businesses that benefited from our membership of the EU just as there were businesses that lost out when we joined the then EEC and continued to either lose out or went out of business because of our continued membership of the EEC/EU. Post exits there are businesses that will lose out but other will benefit and new businesses that were unable to function will doubtless form to function in this new post brexit world. We will manage ok, whether or not we will do better overall is a different matter .. the better position to take is to wish us well and hope that we do well as that might well also protect the part of your pension that your NHS years provided for you.

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think you are being overly precious. Ever since the run up to Brexit and beyond you've portrayed yourself as a smug ex-pat with a permanent annoying smirk on his face. Its questionable as to why you constantly cherry-pick anti-Brexit stories - the suspicion is these are messages to yourself that you emigrated to Australia for the right reasons and not because you are a simp who was badgered to leave the UK by your Australian-born wife. 

You uploaded a story about a well known chattering-class architect moaning about Brexit hindering opportunities in the EU yet the same source of your not so representative sample was surrounded by other pieces announcing new architectural contracts in the EU and further afield. The fact that the other firms did not cite Brexit being the underpin to their success is immaterial. It happened post-Brexit but apparently such successes are to be ignored in your myopic Remainer mind.

Here are two articles from the Financial Times and Investment Week about businesses benefitting post-Brexit.

Still, look on the bright side, you have found an unlikely bed-fellow. It appears you have also given him a stiffy - normally he has to pay someone to do that.

I think you are being intentionally obtuse. Both the articles you cite are behind paywalls, but as far as I can gather they are both vague prediction pieces about sectors that might do well post-Brexit. The sort of vague promise we heard time and again from the usual sources, now concerning themselves with China, Wokism or some other cause to stoke the public about. Without specific examples the sources are unlikely to outweigh the litany of stories and examples in wide circulation of businesses, often family small businesses started pre-war, going to the wall under the new rules. Just as many are moving some or all of their business to an EU state, often on the advice of HMG. You aren’t in the least bothered by them, clinging to the Brexit rock as the tide of reality goes out around you and victim-blaming the businesses for their fecklessness. By now it’s no longer a question of truth, it’s a question of belief, and as an avowed cultist I look forward to seeing you face down in the Kool-Aid punch bowl. 

I do not wish to see Britain fail. It’s still home to many people I care about. But you and your kind will own your shit, I assure you. Don’t come crying to the rest of us when Rishi squeezes your ovaries raw in a few weeks.

As for my decision to emigrate, it was as I’ve said before a multi factorial decision, and yes my wife wanted to see her elderly family for a while after a prolonged spell in the UK. As it turned out it was a stroke of timing genius, given what COVID has done to both places. I don’t believe it makes me a sap to sign up to “happy wife, happy life”, but then given I suspect you’ve not been happy since menarche and Mr Roops wouldn’t cross the street for you much less the globe, I appreciate it’s a hard concept. 

So bollocks to you, I’m off for a surf. I’ll let you get back to refereeing grievances.