CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He turned up again about 18 months ago. I only spoke to him a couple of times. He was obsessed with the film 'Carlitos Way' if I remember correctly.

11 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Not sure on that .. he had I think posted some details about Rothers surgical appliances shop I think.

Drew was a properly funny fucker. 

Benny was before my time. Whenever I hear mention of him it's in the context of him being a complete fucking mentalist. 

Rothers on the other hand I know how to get in touch with him. I should try and tempt him back. Strictly Cum Farting XVIII would be interesting. 

22 hours ago, Goober said:

He had a shit fit and did a flounce when he thought someone from the site was sending junk mail to him including, most famously, a fat boy clothes catalogue (Jacamo, allegedly). He dropped out of sight for the best part of a year after that. 

Yes..I remember that one.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

It was back in the Corners uncensored times when Frank was the big cheese, but sadly before I joined. 

The Judge was an old timer notorious for his belligerence and highly strung demeanour, but he could also be quite amusing in a feud. 

Frank convinced him that he owned a high end London restaurant and would arrange a complimentary dinner with West End theatre tickets as a bonus. This was all total bollocks, but he took the bait hook line and sinker. Needless to say the Judge arrived with his old dear in tow, only to be informed there was nobody called Frank in the restaurants management, and old Judge was fuming... 

Frank obviously knows the precise saga. 

It was fucking outrageous..... I seem to recall “rabbit” being on the menu.

10 minutes ago, Goober said:

Drew was a properly funny fucker. 

Benny was before my time. Whenever I hear mention of him it's in the context of him being a complete fucking mentalist. 

Rothers on the other hand I know how to get in touch with him. I should try and tempt him back. Strictly Cum Farting XVIII would be interesting. 

Benny was ok..but...he used to lose his temper. He let himself down on a couple of occasions.

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Fucking gormless cunt! Lol! Yet the Judge continued to linger for eon after. Most people would have quit there on the spot. Fucking mug! Out of likes btw.

Are you familiar with the Judge, Trucking? He's ex old bill for starters, and I bet he was an utter cunt on the streets before he lost his warrant card. I'm basing this purely on his site contributions. 

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Are you familiar with the Judge, Trucking? He's ex old bill for starters, and I bet he was an utter cunt on the streets before he lost his warrant card. I'm basing this purely on his site contributions. 

The judge was here a little while before me... he was the ultimate fire starter, inflammatory and aggressive.. but good value. He was prone to being wound up. At first I had it in my head that he was a cab driver.

4 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

They were past site members. Remember. People command go... many come back with different ids ..reinvent themselves. It can be a little difficult to track..but people themselves don’t change.

The biggest cunt I've encountered so far has to be Reptile. You'll definitely read about him in year's to come pulling a Peter Sutcliffe. His incandescent rage always caused him to make a right cunt of himself. He's had at least three different accounts during my time here. He's like that haemorrhoid which occasionally makes an appearance. 

5 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

The judge was here a little while before me... he was the ultimate fire starter, inflammatory and aggressive.. but good value. He was prone to being wound up. At first I had it in my head that he was a cab driver.

That was his biggest asset, Spot, being so easily triggered, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he's in a Hackney Carriage right now attempting to put the world to rights. 

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

If Frank had his address I'd like to think there would be more than Jacamo brochures arriving at his towerblock. 

If it was me, I'd be sending dubious adult subscriptions, Stana Stair-Lift adverts, and copies of mobility scooter monthly Along with the Jewish Chronicle.

The restaurant stitch up is in my opinion Frank's finest hour. It was before my time, but I've been told the details... 

pm me and I will send you his address foc. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

pm me and I will send you his address foc. 

Cheers, Ed. We need to entice the old cripple back. I have asked a few of the lads from Charlton if they know an angry, 50 odd year old ex cozzer who's a regular at The Valley, but I don't think he'd disclose his previous career in the local boozer's. 

59 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who were Flinty and Catwoman, @Dawn Chorus?

Flinty and Cat have both been back a couple of times, but not recently as far as I'm aware. (Or are they? 😉)

Cat was "MyLittlePoohKnee" a fair while back, and Flinty was last seen as "Cobra".

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Flinty and Cat have both been back a couple of times, but not recently as far as I'm aware. (Or are they? 😉)

Cat was "MyLittlePoohKnee" a fair while back, and Flinty was last seen as "Cobra".

All before my time. Four and a half years and I'm still a whippersnapper really. I've always wondered what happened to Nobgobbler. Reading through old stuff, Ahriman was quite good. Didn't they also go by 'Agent Peanut'?

Pete Tong is also going wrong across the Atlantic. "Alas poor US Trade Deal I knew thee well." (Hamlet The Gravediggers scene) As Biden detested Trump he isn't going to warm up to Johnson. Even The Tory Express is sounding the church bells. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/1387088/Brexit-news-joe-biden-US-President-UK-US-trade-deal-boris-johnson-european-union/amp

Come on you bacon bonces nces let's hear the excuses.... 

11 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Pete Tong is also going wrong across the Atlantic. "Alas poor US Trade Deal I knew thee well." (Hamlet The Gravediggers scene) As Biden detested Trump he isn't going to warm up to Johnson. Even The Tory Express is sounding the church bells. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/1387088/Brexit-news-joe-biden-US-President-UK-US-trade-deal-boris-johnson-european-union/amp

Please desist from derailing the current derailment. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Biden's just another Zionist puppet placed in the White House by the Rockerfella, Rothchild, and Jewish lobbyists. There will be no favours coming the Palestinian's way, and the Embassy will remain in Jerusalem. Putin will be demonised whilst he sucks on the chinks dicks further undermining the Western economies.

The greatest threat since the Nazi's is the Chinese Communist Party, but nobody wants to take them on as they've greased all the right palms. 

Capitalism's greed will unfortunately be our undoing as the chinks pump out all and sundry in bargain basement sweatshops to feed our consumerism. Their already making deals left right and centre for Africa's minerals. The beltway that's being built will pave the way for China's march west. 

I think Trump had the right idea, and will be proved right in the coming decade. 

I honestly think the last independent US President was Jimmy Carter. 

• Like 1