CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Sadly, it got overturned on appeal but now the EU is going to pursue it in the ECJ. Facebook and Google will be next.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54296405

Indeed. It doesn't bode well for the Irish: the warm EU embrace is great in theory, only. And soon, the Irish tax haven will find itself in the deep financial hole next to Greece.

Potato olives, anybody?

• Like 2

On 25/09/2020 at 08:13, Trucking Funt said:

Yes Paddy, I've read similar shit from your fellow spud munchers elsewhere who seem to be under the strange impression that the potato republic has become a global superpower. Watch carefully over the next week as the big boys take over and nobody is taking Mick the prick's phone calls anymore. The likes of Germany and France don't give a fuck about you Paddy, you're just an illegal tax haven that's been stealing from them for decades but on the other hand, the UK is a huge net importer of their goods. We've been playing this game with them a lot longer than you have.

We've no notions o grandeur about ourselves trukky baby..we know our place..soon you'll be put in yers 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

Indeed. It doesn't bode well for the Irish: the warm EU embrace is great in theory, only. And soon, the Irish tax haven will find itself in the deep financial hole next to Greece.

Potato olives, anybody?

Under our treaty (remember that word) our system of taxation may only be changed by a national referendum..educate yerself...the Express is fillin ya fulla useless rhetoric 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

12 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Under our treaty (remember that word) our system of taxation may only be changed by a national referendum..educate yerself...the Express is fillin ya fulla useless rhetoric 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

You are aware, Panzy Baby, those treaties are worth as much as those second-hand dildo-pulverised Vietnamese condoms, my friend. Your continental collaborators have a knack at pursuing outstanding debts of those smaller members...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

You are aware, Panzy Baby, those treaties are worth as much as those second-hand dildo-pulverised Vietnamese condoms, my friend. Your continental collaborators have a knack at pursuing outstanding debts of those smaller members...

Everybody is worse off than Britain. Makes sense. Last time I was in Europe, as always, I observed higher living standards, generally happier people, newer, fresher, cleaner infrastructure, and above all fucking better weather. If yoy judge a horse by its teeth, do the same with the average British mouth that hasn't seen the inside of a dentists from one year to the next. It's a FUCKING BAD DEAL IN FUCKING RIP OFF BRAINWASHED BRITAIN. Abd don't pathetically say "Go over there then!" like Albert Steptoe in a white jacket. 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We've no notions o grandeur about ourselves trukky baby..we know our place..soon you'll be put in yers 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

By who Paddy? It certainly won't be you cunts, that's for sure. Trump's going to bypass your useful idiots in the US congress and sign a phase one trade deal after the US elections and the EU is slowly coming to the realisation that it can't bully us because unlike other countries we're hardwired into its economy and any punitive action they take will be responded to with a scorched earth policy from the UK that will hit several EU members just as hard including ROI.

3 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Potato olives, anybody?

Ireland had better get used to this because the US has also told them that they're not going to put up with their thievery anymore and HMRC are already looking at ways to tax the profits of multinationals trading in the UK but using Ireland for tax dodging purposes. As soon as the EU brings in corporation tax harmonisation, they're totally fucked and they know it.

Let's see them crow about their prosperity in 5 years time when 40% of their GDP has evaporated after the multis have upped sticks and fucked off to Frankfurt and London. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

No, i"m off fishing for a couple of days at Kerin Forks, its up the Wilkin River. We'll take a couple off 22 rifles, just in case we see a feral cat or two. Any shot, even one that just clips the fuckers will see them dead once the rot sets in.  You? Working as a doorman today and practicing your ninja warrior moves with your super sharp machete?  Do you have a ninja turtle suit? 

I’ve no doubt you and your fishing “companion” will be trying to catch eels to slip into each other’s underwear....

lol

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

No, i"m off fishing for a couple of days at Kerin Forks, its up the Wilkin River. We'll take a couple off 22 rifles, just in case we see a feral cat or two. Any shot, even one that just clips the fuckers will see them dead once the rot sets in.  You? Working as a doorman today and practicing your ninja warrior moves with your super sharp machete?  Do you have a ninja turtle suit? 

Bullshit. 

Wanker.

lol.

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/09/2020 at 21:10, King Billy said:

Bring back the Black and Tans.

I guess in this woke PC age their name would case more outrage than their operational tactics.

They had operational tactics? Millwall supporters armed with baseball bats and pool queues have more operational tactics then them mental health cunts. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Can you still buy Smash, the powdered mashed potato, in the UK?

Yes. But Cadbury sold the brand name and now some tinpot shitty firm makes it. It's totally different. The old Cadburys one wasn't great but it did taste like potato. This new version tastes of nothing bar a mild bicarbonate/soapy taste. And they haven't got the little spacemen with colander heads.

I guess in this woke PC age their name would case more outrage than their operational tactics.

Aaahh, the B&T’s...your boys William? Taig-Twatters.