CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, but you didn't, because you are a bunch of whinging, do nothing cunts.

I see your granny shagging Napoleon impersonator president is still pretending that anyone gives a fuck what France thinks. I can't wait for Cod War II to kick off, it's been too long since we last gave you cunts a good kicking.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I see your granny shagging Napoleon impersonator president is still pretending that anyone gives a fuck what France thinks. I can't wait for Cod War II to kick off, it's been too long since we last gave you cunts a good kicking.

First sign of a Union Jack and Macron will whip off his stripey jumper and string of onions to reveal a yellow vest and start waving his white hanky in the air, just like his grandad did in 1940, and all his forebearers before that.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

First sign of a Union Jack and Macron will whip off his stripey jumper and string of onions to reveal a yellow vest and start waving his white hanky in the air, just like his grandad did in 1940, and all his forebearers before that.

1066? 

21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

1066? 

To be fair Ed, The English had just marched the length of the country after defeating Harold Hardrada the Viking, and if my Continental namesake had only listened when one of our lot shouted...”Careful you cunts. You’ll have someone’s eye out with those fucking arrows”, things might have turned out a whole lot different. But full marks for pointing out my historical amnesia. 🙏

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

To be fair Ed, The English had just marched the length of the country after defeating Harold Hardrada the Viking, and if my Continental namesake had only listened when one of our lot shouted...”Careful you cunts. You’ll have someone’s eye out with those fucking arrows”, things might have turned out a whole lot different. But full marks for pointing out my historical amnesia. 🙏

The frog kings built the Tower of London! Can you believe that...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The frog kings built the Tower of London! Can you believe that...

Saddique Khan has renamed it Bin LadenTower and declared it a site of national heritage live on Pakistan TV. It’s even got a minicab/grooming college on the ground floor. 

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Saddique Khan has renamed it Bin LadenTower and declared it a site of national heritage live on Pakistan TV. It’s even got a minicab/grooming college on the ground floor. 

I was actually quite close to the Education Department at the Tower where you require a short course of re-education/treatment along the following lines:

# King Billy isn't really a king. 

# Monarchy is a tool to exploit the masses by the owners of capital

# Billy is very silly. 

# Dialetical materialism will ensure the extinction of every Billy and the victory of the proletariat who have nothing to lose but their chains. 

# Billy will be taught to pull the chain after he has done a number 2 in the toilet. Possibly twice. 

# Billy will exchange his next luxury break in Devon for a sponsored working holiday in the sugar cane fields of Cuba, flights and all expenses paid in exchange for a two page right up (waaah! write up) in the Islington Tribune.  

38 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I was actually quite close to the Education Department at the Tower where you require a short course of re-education/treatment along the following lines:

# Billy is very silly. 

# Dialetical materialism will ensure the extinction of every Billy and the victory of the proletariat who have nothing to lose but their chains. 

# Billy will be taught to pull the chain after he has done a number 2 in the toilet. Possibly twice. 

# Billy will exchange his next luxury break in Devon for a sponsored working holiday in the sugar cane fields of Cuba, flights and all expenses paid in exchange for a two page right up (waaah! write up) in the Islington Tribune.  

OK

33 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

English electrical technician..ahem...dat fakkin chare haza fakkin plag onit..wotz dat all abaht gavnahhh

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

It’s more like “my grandad taught a war so I can decide whether I want to sit on this chair or not, not be lectured to about how to sit by a bunch of wops, krauts and frogs, thank you very much. It’s my divine right as an Englishman to decide which bit of my arse makes contact with the seat, and for how long, and how many legs I might use, and I’ll fight any many who tries to force me into .....hey, we’re did every body go?”

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

OK

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

# Billy is very silly. 

Careful H...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'd still rather be English than French, Withers. If it wasn't for us you'd be speaking German now. You had an army in numbers to fend of ze krauts, but unfortunately neither the tactics or the backbone. You're all cunts bar Voltaire, and Pascal. 

French cnuts were firing at the landing craft on D Day....according to my Grandad. I’d still damage that bird who’s married to Sarkozy, in a perineum-rectum-tearing rampage with my swollen ‘prong d’amour’ but that’s just the sensitive romantic in me.

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

French cnuts were firing at the landing craft on D Day....according to my Grandad. I’d still damage that bird who’s married to Sarkozy, in a perineum-rectum-tearing rampage with my swollen ‘prong d’amour’ but that’s just the sensitive romantic in me.

According to your Granddad.    So being an absolute cunt runs in your family then.

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Anal carnage. The end game for true romantics. 

20 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

That's the bloke, Mrs R. I've just read his Wikipedia page which you've obviously gotta take with a pinch of salt considering he's been vilified. However his method of taking samples from the crematorium is more than dubious, if true... 

All things considered, the Wiki page gives a pretty fair assessment. As for being "stripped of his licence" it appears that he never had one in the first place