Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

More of a David Irwin man myself, Harry. He hired some yank architect/engineer to examine the gas chambers at one of the concentration camps on the premise of checking the six million figure. Upon publishing his report the engineer was stripped of his licence to practice, and subsequently jailed. 

Are you referring to Fred Leuchter?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Are you referring to Fred Leuchter?

That's the bloke, Mrs R. I've just read his Wikipedia page which you've obviously gotta take with a pinch of salt considering he's been vilified. However his method of taking samples from the crematorium is more than dubious, if true... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

For once I think Panz might have a point. From the moment the referendums verdict was announced I'd said we'd never leave the EU, and here we are five years later in exactly the same position. We all know that the government did not expect the outcome, and neither Labour or Tory really wants us out.

Boris is just going through the motions with Brussels making it as difficult as possible. Considering we're one of the largest trading partners of the block we could happily tell them to fuck off, and there would be little more than saber rattling from the crooked cunts.

I'm honestly not going to hold my breath on any mutually beneficial deal, and they also fail to tell you that the EU was originally a plan of The Third Reich as they envisioned ruling Europe for centuries. 

Breaking News MC. We left the EU in January.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Breaking News MC. We left the EU in January.

Yes we did, officially. However, considering we're still in the transition phase fuck all has changed yet. Freedom of movement is still unrestricted, and we're still in the customs union ect. Its been several empty trips to Brussels, and still no deal. We should have told them to fuck off in 2016.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Yes we did, officially. However, considering we're still in the transition phase fuck all has changed yet. Freedom of movement is still unrestricted, and we're still in the customs union ect. Its been several empty trips to Brussels, and still no deal. We should have told them to fuck off in 2016.

Yes, but you didn't, because you are a bunch of whinging, do nothing cunts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, but you didn't, because you are a bunch of whinging, do nothing cunts.

I'd still rather be English than French, Withers. If it wasn't for us you'd be speaking German now. You had an army in numbers to fend of ze krauts, but unfortunately neither the tactics or the backbone. You're all cunts bar Voltaire, and Pascal. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, but you didn't, because you are a bunch of whinging, do nothing cunts.

Keep your slimy goose fat covered mitts off our fish, and we might still buy some of your shit wine. No promises.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, but you didn't, because you are a bunch of whinging, do nothing cunts.

I see your granny shagging Napoleon impersonator president is still pretending that anyone gives a fuck what France thinks. I can't wait for Cod War II to kick off, it's been too long since we last gave you cunts a good kicking.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I see your granny shagging Napoleon impersonator president is still pretending that anyone gives a fuck what France thinks. I can't wait for Cod War II to kick off, it's been too long since we last gave you cunts a good kicking.

First sign of a Union Jack and Macron will whip off his stripey jumper and string of onions to reveal a yellow vest and start waving his white hanky in the air, just like his grandad did in 1940, and all his forebearers before that.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

First sign of a Union Jack and Macron will whip off his stripey jumper and string of onions to reveal a yellow vest and start waving his white hanky in the air, just like his grandad did in 1940, and all his forebearers before that.

1066? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

1066? 

To be fair Ed, The English had just marched the length of the country after defeating Harold Hardrada the Viking, and if my Continental namesake had only listened when one of our lot shouted...”Careful you cunts. You’ll have someone’s eye out with those fucking arrows”, things might have turned out a whole lot different. But full marks for pointing out my historical amnesia. 🙏

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

To be fair Ed, The English had just marched the length of the country after defeating Harold Hardrada the Viking, and if my Continental namesake had only listened when one of our lot shouted...”Careful you cunts. You’ll have someone’s eye out with those fucking arrows”, things might have turned out a whole lot different. But full marks for pointing out my historical amnesia. 🙏

 

The frog kings built the Tower of London! Can you believe that...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The frog kings built the Tower of London! Can you believe that...

And those Beefeater catwalk tunics were designed in Paris as waiter's uniforms for the Crazy Horse Cabaret. Ooooh champagne,! Champagne! Darlinks champagne! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The frog kings built the Tower of London! Can you believe that...

Saddique Khan has renamed it Bin LadenTower and declared it a site of national heritage live on Pakistan TV. It’s even got a minicab/grooming college on the ground floor. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Saddique Khan has renamed it Bin LadenTower and declared it a site of national heritage live on Pakistan TV. It’s even got a minicab/grooming college on the ground floor. 

I was actually quite close to the Education Department at the Tower where you require a short course of re-education/treatment along the following lines:

# King Billy isn't really a king. 

# Monarchy is a tool to exploit the masses by the owners of capital

# Billy is very silly. 

# Dialetical materialism will ensure the extinction of every Billy and the victory of the proletariat who have nothing to lose but their chains. 

# Billy will be taught to pull the chain after he has done a number 2 in the toilet. Possibly twice. 

# Billy will exchange his next luxury break in Devon for a sponsored working holiday in the sugar cane fields of Cuba, flights and all expenses paid in exchange for a two page right up (waaah! write up) in the Islington Tribune.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I was actually quite close to the Education Department at the Tower where you require a short course of re-education/treatment along the following lines:

# King Billy isn't really a king. 

# Monarchy is a tool to exploit the masses by the owners of capital

# Billy is very silly. 

# Dialetical materialism will ensure the extinction of every Billy and the victory of the proletariat who have nothing to lose but their chains. 

# Billy will be taught to pull the chain after he has done a number 2 in the toilet. Possibly twice. 

# Billy will exchange his next luxury break in Devon for a sponsored working holiday in the sugar cane fields of Cuba, flights and all expenses paid in exchange for a two page right up (waaah! write up) in the Islington Tribune.  

OK

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Irish electrician........”Oim nat fixing that electric chair. It’s a fucking death trap.”

English electrical technician..ahem...dat fakkin chare haza fakkin plag onit..wotz dat all abaht gavnahhh

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

English electrical technician..ahem...dat fakkin chare haza fakkin plag onit..wotz dat all abaht gavnahhh

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

It’s more like “my grandad taught a war so I can decide whether I want to sit on this chair or not, not be lectured to about how to sit by a bunch of wops, krauts and frogs, thank you very much. It’s my divine right as an Englishman to decide which bit of my arse makes contact with the seat, and for how long, and how many legs I might use, and I’ll fight any many who tries to force me into .....hey, we’re did every body go?”

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

OK

 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I was actually quite close to the Education Department at the Tower where you require a short course of re-education/treatment along the following lines:

# King Billy isn't really a king. 

# Monarchy is a tool to exploit the masses by the owners of capital

# Billy is very silly. 

# Dialetical materialism will ensure the extinction of every Billy and the victory of the proletariat who have nothing to lose but their chains. 

# Billy will be taught to pull the chain after he has done a number 2 in the toilet. Possibly twice. 

# Billy will exchange his next luxury break in Devon for a sponsored working holiday in the sugar cane fields of Cuba, flights and all expenses paid in exchange for a two page right up (waaah! write up) in the Islington Tribune.  

Careful H...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'd still rather be English than French, Withers. If it wasn't for us you'd be speaking German now. You had an army in numbers to fend of ze krauts, but unfortunately neither the tactics or the backbone. You're all cunts bar Voltaire, and Pascal. 

French cnuts were firing at the landing craft on D Day....according to my Grandad. I’d still damage that bird who’s married to Sarkozy, in a perineum-rectum-tearing rampage with my swollen ‘prong d’amour’ but that’s just the sensitive romantic in me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

French cnuts were firing at the landing craft on D Day....according to my Grandad. I’d still damage that bird who’s married to Sarkozy, in a perineum-rectum-tearing rampage with my swollen ‘prong d’amour’ but that’s just the sensitive romantic in me.

According to your Granddad.    So being an absolute cunt runs in your family then.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...