Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Now is not the time for soundbites, but I feel the hand of history is on our shoulder. 

Yer right doc..nows the time for the green n the orange to come together n see how much we can gouge outa the mad king of downing street 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/11/2020 at 11:36, Frank said:

This is the third time you've posted this shit. What is it with this tart?

As opposed to the thousand times you've posted "idiot". You're a costume of the cunt you once were. Have you ever thought about putting jam in your shoes, and inviting your trousers down for tea? Fucking over the hill hipster... 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

have you ever thought about putting jam in your shoes, and inviting your trousers down for tea?

They could do with a good square meal, they're skinnier than Jamie Theakston's cock.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Because Frank has posted dozens of pictures of himself dressed up like an elderly One Direction cosplayer.

Many a true word...

0bz6IK6.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

UK and Canada just agreed a trade deal. So much for the UK being ostracised. Fuck off!

Did they..well dont be a nob n keep it to yerself..how much moose testicles can ya import without a tariff 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PANZER MURPHY said:

Did they..well dont be a nob n keep it to yerself..how much moose testicles can ya import without a tariff 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

It's only a rollover of CETA until CANZUK is in place Paddy but it keeps our finance houses in place and allows BAE systems to replace the entire Canadian navy. Only 14 deals to go with mainly third world countries and business as usual unless the EU wants to fuck Ireland over.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

It's only a rollover of CETA until CANZUK is in place Paddy but it keeps our finance houses in place and allows BAE systems to replace the entire Canadian navy. Only 14 deals to go with mainly third world countries and business as usual unless the EU wants to fuck Ireland over.

Ah i see..its the same deal ya already had with no real benifits to bizniz and on further inspection t'would seem justin has agreed "in principle" to continue it. Ya seem to place much store in KANZOOK trukky baby..youll be well rotted before anyone trusts a British government again

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ah i see..its the same deal ya already had with no real benifits to bizniz and on further inspection t'would seem justin has agreed "in principle" to continue it. Ya seem to place much store in KANZOOK trukky baby..youll be well rotted before anyone trusts a British government again

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

What’s it to you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ah i see..its the same deal ya already had with no real benifits to bizniz and on further inspection t'would seem justin has agreed "in principle" to continue it. Ya seem to place much store in KANZOOK trukky baby..youll be well rotted before anyone trusts a British government again

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Keep reciting simple Simon's mantra Paddy but the fact is, none of the Queen's dominions has ever harmed another. A fuckload of DNA, two world wars and a common culture has seen to that. Canada wants to free itself of the yanks, Australia and NZ wants rid of China. Mother has just left a shitty marriage and is welcoming the kids back home. Just for the record however, CANZUK is a Canadian idea and is several years ahead of us on it in political terms. Watch this space Paddy. When the the EU has finished with Ireland you'll be begging to rejoin the UK never mind looking for an Irexit.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Keep reciting simple Simon's mantra Paddy but the fact is, none of the Queen's dominions has ever harmed another. A fuckload of DNA, two world wars and a common culture has seen to that. Canada wants to free itself of the yanks, Australia and NZ wants rid of China. Mother has just left a shitty marriage and is welcoming the kids back home. Just for the record however, CANZUK is a Canadian idea and is several years ahead of us on it in political terms. Watch this space Paddy. When the the EU has finished with Ireland you'll be begging to rejoin the UK never mind looking for an Irexit.

The micks to rejoin the UK- we wouldn’t fucking want ‘em! It would more economic sense to invite Somalia whose folk are far more civilised than even the most educated bog rat

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The micks to rejoin the UK- we wouldn’t fucking want ‘em! It would more economic sense to invite Somalia whose folk are far more civilised than even the most educated bog rat

They've got a very hard lesson coming Stubbs. What's left of the EU big boys are skint and they're not going to put up with Paddy and Mick taking liberties anymore. Frau Merkel has had Michael Martin in her office and told him that they either sort their illegal tax haven out or she'll do it for them with article 116 of the Lisbon Treaty which they can't use their veto on. By the time Brussels is done and they see CANZUK just over the border, they won't be giving the oath of allegiance, they'll be fucking singing it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

It's only a rollover of CETA until CANZUK is in place Paddy but it keeps our finance houses in place and allows BAE systems to replace the entire Canadian navy. Only 14 deals to go with mainly third world countries and business as usual unless the EU wants to fuck Ireland over.

It looks good; extra food security too.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The micks to rejoin the UK- we wouldn’t fucking want ‘em! It would more economic sense to invite Somalia whose folk are far more civilised than even the most educated bog rat

I disagree. Give me the few millions of squabbling, pissed up Leprechauns over fifteen million pirate muslamics any time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

It looks good; extra food security too.

Certainly does. Canada is more than happy to deal with the UK. Same legal system and none of the EU protectionist bollocks. Their dairy products are fucking mint as well so Ireland can fuck off.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...