CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

27 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Is there truth in the rumour that Harold The Stupid and Punkers share rodents, swamping every fortnight on the condition they're freshly shampooed on handover?

You're half right, Stubbs. Generally they prefer to lick the returned hamsters clean whilst furiously slapping the salami... 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Is there truth in the rumour that Harold The Stupid and Punkers share rodents, swamping every fortnight on the condition they're freshly shampooed on handover?

I’ve heard they’ve formed a Pet Shop Boys tribute band and have been booked for the reopening night at GAY.

• 3 weeks later...

Boris hasn’t had time to comb his mop, yet he thinks a bit more chin wagging will sort it - it won’t.

As old &/or regular forum members, readers & fans know - I am a bit psychic,  deal or no deal? No deal, it’s all been said, if it was going to be sorted it would’ve been by now.

🐫 🐪

& what’s this bollox about panic shopping because of no deal? Just done it for Coronavirus again - I have 119 bog rolls, I cannot keep buying the bloody things.

Sod the veg - I grown my own broads.

1 minute ago, ProfB said:

Boris hasn’t had time to comb his mop, yet he thinks a bit more chin wagging will sort it - it won’t.

As old &/or regular forum members, readers & fans know - I am a bit psychic,  deal or no deal? No deal, it’s all been said, if it was going to be sorted it would’ve been by now.

🐫 🐪

& what’s this bollox about panic shopping because of no deal? Just done it for Coronavirus again - I have 119 bog rolls, I cannot keep buying the bloody things.

The motto of The George Raft Institute For Genetic Research And Cloning.

2 hours ago, ProfB said:

🐫 🐪

Boris always looks disheveled, don’t expect Saville Row, more Debenhams closing down fire sale, season 1999 leftovers. It’s a low key Eton look. I’m sure he never washes the lot either.

3 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Boris always looks disheveled, don’t expect Saville Row, more Debenhams closing down fire sale, season 1999 leftovers. It’s a low key Eton look. I’m sure he never washes the lot either.

He looks like he keeps string, a penknife and a catapult in his pockets. I've come to genuinely despise the inbred Buffoon. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Me too.

Look at the leaders from around the world, still cunts, but at least most of them can dress themselves and operate a comb or hairbrush. And then we have the idiot honey monster, and the Americans have their own fat cretin with ridiculous hair.

those superpower summits must play out like a particularly bad episode of the 'Banana Splitz'.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look at the leaders from around the world, still cunts, but at least most of them can dress themselves and operate a comb or hairbrush. And then we have the idiot honey monster, and the Americans have their own fat cretin with ridiculous hair.

those superpower summits must play out like a particularly bad episode of the 'Banana Splitz'.

Boris should spend a weekend with Macrons for some clues to dressing/washing etc. I fear though, the visit would be cut short for farting at the table, picking his nose and several attempts to fuck Brigitte in the toilet.

• Like 1

The EU has had the last laugh and will have the last laugh. It's no fun being at logger with your neighbours and however much the Sunderland shits on Universal and methadone couldn't care less if the only decent employer in their area, Toyota, loses patience and eventually run their factory down, they have plants in Europe, and big sales, the long term drag on British trade and economic growth will be a disaster for the average person in this country. 

29 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The EU has had the last laugh and will have the last laugh. It's no fun being at logger with your neighbours and however much the Sunderland shits on Universal and methadone couldn't care less if the only decent employer in their area, Toyota, loses patience and eventually run their factory down, they have plants in Europe, and big sales, the long term drag on British trade and economic growth will be a disaster for the average person in this country. 

What a pile of shit, again regurgitated scraps of second hand car merchant propaganda. Car sales (of all brands) are tanking like fuck. Toyota like all other car makers are looking how to trim the fat to delay the fully blown Titanic effect. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

What a pile of shit, again regurgitated scraps of second hand car merchant propaganda. Car sales (of all brands) are tanking like fuck. Toyota like all other car makers are looking how to trim the fat to delay the fully blown Titanic effect. 

Its true ya know..so called slipper skippers leased out their quotas and sit at home drinkin horlicks n readin about filthy foreigners

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Here's some irony, 50% of England's fishing quota is owned by companies based in the EU so it's possible that in a 'no-deal' scenario with the UK having full control over it's fishing rights even more fish will end up being caught by these companies.

Something smells fishy here, and it aint my bellend.

The Fisheries Act that came into effect on November 24th states that all foreign owned vessels have to land at least 50% of their catch in the UK or be majority crewed by British workers. Rumour has it that one of the key UK fishing demands in EU trade talks is that all vessels must be 60% British owned. Looks like times are a changing.