CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Selective prejudice

Eddie

This forum seems to accept with open bum holes queer bashing, and rightly so, although no fault of the shirt lifter, all cunts steam in. It is of little concern if the queer was born that way, or as some people suggest, is suffering from a mental illness. However mention a darkie or a muslim with equal contempt the outrage starts. All prejudice is equally deserving of encouragement, stop limiting yourselves to queers. Embrace the hate people.

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

This forum seems to accept with open bum holes queer bashing, and rightly so, although no fault of the shirt lifter all cunts steam in. It is of little concern if the queer was born that way, or as some people suggest, is suffering from a mental illness. However mention a darkie or a muslim with equal contempt the outrage starts. All prejudice is equally deserving of encouragement, stop limiting yourselves to queers. Embrace the hate people.

I feel for Manky, his neighbour is a homosexual Nigerian. 

Unfortunately you can't air your opinions on certain groups,races or religions due to political correctness. It's not how you treat everyone equally but then that's democracy for you.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well that about covers everybody north of Watford Gap.

Judging by the last time I stepped off a train at London Waterloo, it covers London as well.

24 minutes ago, Eddie said:

This forum seems to accept with open bum holes queer bashing, and rightly so, although no fault of the shirt lifter all cunts steam in. It is of little concern if the queer was born that way, or as some people suggest, is suffering from a mental illness. However mention a darkie or a muslim with equal contempt the outrage starts. All prejudice is equally deserving of encouragement, stop limiting yourselves to queers. Embrace the hate people.

Racism goes both ways but only one of them gets acknowledged, if you look at America, every time a black man is killed or injured by a white man( cop or civilian) a huge protest riot usually ensues followed by a nationwide campaign with high school photos of the victim, the anti prejudice campaigners can quote the names   Of all 9 or 10 of these black victims, but I bet they can't recall any of the 10,000 or so victims of black on black killings that occur every year. Pure hypocrisy and selective social manipulation. Same in uk. The Stephen Lawrence thing is still raging and the perpetrators are undeniably guilty scum, but who ever mentions the hundreds of young white men beaten,stabbed and whatever else by gangs of hooded black guys and for no other reason than being in the wrong grotty part of London ? Nobody mentions it because they will immediately be accused of racism. 

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Racism goes both ways but only one of them gets acknowledged, if you look at America, every time a black man is killed or injured by a white man( cop or civilian) a huge protest riot usually ensues followed by a nationwide campaign with high school photos of the victim, the anti prejudice campaigners can quote the names   Of all 9 or 10 of these black victims, but I bet they can't recall any of the 10,000 or so victims of black on black killings that occur every year. Pure hypocrisy and selective social manipulation. Same in uk. The Stephen Lawrence thing is still raging and the perpetrators are undeniably guilty scum, but who ever mentions the hundreds of young white men beaten,stabbed and whatever else by gangs of hooded black guys and for no other reason than being in the wrong grotty part of London ? Nobody mentions it because they will immediately be accused of racism. 

One of the more "progressive" stores in Exeter employs a Burka wearing woman, as some cunts here will know I am partially deaf and rely to some degree on hearing combined with lip reading. I had to ask this woman for some advice re a top. I could not understand what she was saying in spite of my best efforts and informed her that I needed to be able to see her face so that I could lip read. She turned around and stalked off .. should I have reported her for discriminating against me on the grounds of my disability?

Just now, Lady Penelope said:

One of the more "progressive" stores in Exeter emloy a Burka wearing woman, as some cunts here will know I am partially deaf and rely to some degree on hearing combined with lip reading. I had to ask this woman for some advice re a top. I could not understand what she was saying in spite of my best efforts and informed her that I needed to be able to see her face so that I could lip read. She turned around and stalked off .. should I have reported her for discriminating against me on the grounds of my disability?

You wouldn't have got anywhere if you did. In Rotherham a gang of Muslim men were targeting underage white girls, showing them photos of their houses, parents etc as a threat and then forcing them into prostitution. The Rotherham police were aware of this for years but instructed to do nothing because they didn't want to be accused of victimising Muslims.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Well said you Unequivocal soppy cunt

Guest Lady Penelope

Yes Norwich is slightly North of Wolverhampton actually the "North-South division runs at an angle with Oswestry being in the North at the Western end and Scunthope being in the North at the Eastern end so Deci is saved

Guest Alfie Noakes
29 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

One of the more "progressive" stores in Exeter employs a Burka wearing woman, as some cunts here will know I am partially deaf and rely to some degree on hearing combined with lip reading. I had to ask this woman for some advice re a top. I could not understand what she was saying in spite of my best efforts and informed her that I needed to be able to see her face so that I could lip read. She turned around and stalked off .. should I have reported her for discriminating against me on the grounds of my disability?

Yes.

2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Yes Norwich is slightly North of Wolverhampton actually the "North-South division runs at an angle with Oswestry being in the North at the Western end and Scunthope being in the North at the Eastern end so Deci is saved

Thank you Pen, I've always liked you.

Guest Lady Penelope

TBH before Alf Garnett and Nocker's "Rivers Of Blood" speech we did not really have a problem. Nocker's speech was more of a self fulfilling prophecy rather than a statement of what was actually happening. Garnett was supposed to poke fun at working classes racists but instead they took Alf as one of their own.The problem really started from the mid 70s when ironically we tightened up the immigration rules but allowed more of the screwball extremists in, and also started pandering to the nutballs who were already here rather than sending them to the looney bins or packing their bags and sending them back either they or their parents came from.. Probably worst of all were the Thatcher and Major years where nutcases from the Muslim countries who were too extreme and mental even for the the Saudis and other stone aged countries to handle, and as ever the Yanks meddled in things that they could not comprehend or see what the end result would be.

1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

TBH before Alf Garnett and Nocker's "Rivers Of Blood" speech we did not really have a problem. Nocker's speech was more of a self fulfilling prophecy that a staement of what was actually happening. Garnett was supposed to poke fun at working classes racists but instead they took Alf as one of their own.The problem really started from the mid 70s when ironically we tightened up the immigration rules but allowed more of the screwball extremists in, and also started pandering to the nutballs who were already here rather than sending them to the looney bins or packing their bags and sending them back either they or their parents came from.. Probably worst of all were the Thatcher and Major years where nutcases from the Muslim countries who were too extreme and mental even for the the Saudis and other stone aged countries to handle, and as ever the Yanks meddled in things that they could not comprehend or see what the end result would be.

I remember some BNP representative saying that if he ran the country he would give all the blacks etc a couple of grand to go back where they came from,comedian Lenny Henry remarked that this was a good deal as he could get a train ticket to Dudley for 65 quid. I do like him, ever since Tiswas.

Guest Extremecunt
24 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Solihull?

Guilty, you found me. I live in a nice part of Solihull. No darkies or curry cummers round these parts lol. Just a few whining Jews. Oh the Holocaust oh no the Holocaust whinge fuckin whinge.