CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Selective prejudice

Eddie

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't worry Decs we just take the piss out of Scotland constantly to make the pain go away.

If anyone can ever get Tata Steely Dan to shut the fuck up and stop posting dissertations, I might try and get a word in edgeways and remind him that he is a lowlife, tartan vest wearing cunt.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Guilty, you found me. I live in a nice part of Solihull. No darkies or curry cummers round these parts lol. Just a few whining Jews. Oh the Holocaust oh no the Holocaust whinge fuckin whinge.

I voz a soldier following ze orders of my superiors I voz not responsible for zis atrocity and do not recognise ze authority of zis court!!! So you can tell Pierpoint to fuck off and take his fucking rope with him!

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I feel for Manky, his neighbour is a homosexual Nigerian. 

He disappeared and hasn't been seen since. Some funny lumps under his patio though. 

Thank fuck Decs is still a southern puff. I read his post about being a northerner and local house prices dropped by 10%.

Just now, Manky said:

He disappeared and hasn't been seen since. Some funny lumps under his patio though. 

Thank fuck Decs is still a southern puff. I read his post about being a northerner and local house prices dropped by 10%.

I don't know... We could always use more bodies for the Wall... Winter is coming and Newcastle Black is frightfully undermanned.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Fucking hell, I feel sick. By the skin of my teeth, I'm a fucking northerner. My world has collapsed.

cent01.jpg

Take no notice of that map Decs,it's a dirty communist trick,

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember some BNP representative saying that if he ran the country he would give all the blacks etc a couple of grand to go back where they came from,comedian Lenny Henry remarked that this was a good deal as he could get a train ticket to Dudley for 65 quid. I do like him, ever since Tiswas.

Eric, I think you will find Lenny is universally hated by all members, that reminds me, what do you call a dog with a spade?

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember some BNP representative saying that if he ran the country he would give all the blacks etc a couple of grand to go back where they came from,comedian Lenny Henry remarked that this was a good deal as he could get a train ticket to Dudley for 65 quid. I do like him, ever since Tiswas.

One said something similar to a neigbour at Crewe he replied "OK I'll walk to Market Street now". The BNPer said "what about your great grandfather?". My neigbour said "That will be harder, it'll take at least three hours as he was from Cardiff.".

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. Imagine having to live next door to an illegally built shack, teeming with rats, northerners and raw sewage.

My intravenous caffeine drip is running out, but isn't the addition of raw sewage to northerner rather redundant?  I reiterate, I'm not attempting to be cunt by asking.   

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Has anybody else noticed that the red line stops at the Welsh border. Is it because any Welsh, anywhere in Wales are all cunts anyway?

The diagonal North South line atually continues across Wales at the same approximate angle and reaches just South of Aberystwyth. Either side of that line are North and South Walians and they hate each other even more than they hate the English in General and then of course there is another race of people found either side of that border between England Wales who are called Border Welshmen.

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

My intravenous caffeine drip is running out, but isn't the addition of raw sewage to northerner rather redundant?  I reiterate, I'm not attempting to be cunt by asking.   

The only thing I know with any certainty, Wizz, without wishing to sound too juvenile, is that Manky absolutely fucking stinks of shit.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

The only thing I know with any certainty, Wizz, without wishing to sound too juvenile, is that Manky absolutely fucking stinks of shit.

I never thought I'd be so happy to have my allergies acting a cunt.  I do hope to avoid gaining that knowledge first hand.  The fucker in the aftershave did my  head in! 

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Eric, I think you will find Lenny is universally hated by all members, that reminds me, what do you call a dog with a spade?

Ok I'll bite, what do you call a dog with a spade??? You're going to say dawn French aren't you?

Edited by Eric Cuntman
I thought about it

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Isn't that the name Lenny used to call Dawn French

At least he has that nice comfy premier inn bed all to himself now. I remember the two of them visiting Ethiopia for a comic relief mission, I bet they really appreciated seeing what it looked like to eat 14 meals a day.

• Like 2

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Has anybody else noticed that the red line stops at the Welsh border. Is it because any Welsh, anywhere in Wales are all cunts anyway?

"Here be cuntes".

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

One of the more "progressive" stores in Exeter employs a Burka wearing woman, as some cunts here will know I am partially deaf and rely to some degree on hearing combined with lip reading. I had to ask this woman for some advice re a top. I could not understand what she was saying in spite of my best efforts and informed her that I needed to be able to see her face so that I could lip read. She turned around and stalked off .. should I have reported her for discriminating against me on the grounds of my disability?

Which disability?