CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Selective prejudice

Eddie

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Wrongo. The petrol has a turbo too. Sounds all whiny like the Batmobile when I pull up at the lights. Doesn't go like it though.

could be a hole in the hoses or not sealing, shouldn't be much of a whine on modern turbos unless its made out of empty coke cans....

20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Wrongo. The petrol has a turbo too. Sounds all whiny like the Batmobile when I pull up at the lights. Doesn't go like it though.

The bat mobile didn't go like the bat mobile. They bolted so much fibreglass on it it only managed about 40 and they just speeded up the film

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The bat mobile didn't go like the bat mobile. They bolted so much fibreglass on it it only managed about 40 and they just speeded up the film

I loved the 90's Tim Burton style Batmobile. The 60's one was cool too, but the newer tank style ones are just generic crap. I always preferred shiny, squeaky, bin bag wearing, Catwoman from that era as well.

Just now, Roadkill said:

I loved the 90's Tim Burton style Batmobile. The 60's one was cool too, but the newer tank style ones are just generic crap. I always preferred shiny, squeaky, bin bag wearing, Catwoman from that era as well.

I would smash the granny out of all the actresses who played cat woman, except Eartha Kitt coz she's weird.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would smash the granny out of all the actresses who played cat woman, except Eartha Kitt coz she's weird.

Eartha Kitt would probably fuck you up the arse, not sure if she's more man or beast...

52 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Eric I couldn't fight your niece as I can't hit a person when they're downs. Anyway, strength of the mong and all that...

And more to the point, how could you hit anyone when your ward attendants keep your arms strapped down to stop you masturbating and annoying the other patients?

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Did they leave the Czech instructions inside the fuel cap on yours? I almost nacked mine as soon as I got it because they didn't tell me whether it took diesel or petrol when I bought it and I had to spend 20 minutes with Google Translate at the petrol station before I was sure :P

I suppose asking them didn't occur to you either.

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

could be a hole in the hoses or not sealing, shouldn't be much of a whine on modern turbos unless its made out of empty coke cans....

Who said the whining was coming from under the bonnet?

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

According to your new avatar your name is quote and the only thing you say is members, top arrow east. Bottom arrow south might be better.

Very well noticed. Your the first one to see the mistake. I'll change it sometime later.

It's shite anyway.

Guest DingTheRioja
19 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I'm thinking of trying gifs next. If I can get some basic animation going I'm gunna have a lot of fun with these miserable gits.

Fuck off, it's my job to annoy these cunts with gifs...

19 hours ago, Snatch said:

Who said the whining was coming from under the bonnet?

Shhh.. When he's got the bonnet up and looking for it, we can slam it down on the cunts head... That should stop the whining noises...

Guest Extremecunt
On 15/11/2016 at 11:40 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

Racism goes both ways but only one of them gets acknowledged, if you look at America, every time a black man is killed or injured by a white man( cop or civilian) a huge protest riot usually ensues followed by a nationwide campaign with high school photos of the victim, the anti prejudice campaigners can quote the names   Of all 9 or 10 of these black victims, but I bet they can't recall any of the 10,000 or so victims of black on black killings that occur every year. Pure hypocrisy and selective social manipulation. Same in uk. The Stephen Lawrence thing is still raging and the perpetrators are undeniably guilty scum, but who ever mentions the hundreds of young white men beaten,stabbed and whatever else by gangs of hooded black guys and for no other reason than being in the wrong grotty part of London ? Nobody mentions it because they will immediately be accused of racism. 

I couldn't have put it better myself lol. Now how's this for blunt!

The fucking ***** ******** lol.

• 4 years later...
On 15/11/2016 at 09:34, camberwell gypsy said:

Bollocks. Everything above Islington is the north in my books. 

Everything above Islington is the north? You joking? North London is not the north. Hertfordshire is not the north either. Watford, Hertfordshire is not where the divide is. It's all still the south. Even Bedford is still the south. On the centre/east half, I found Nottingham to be the southernmost town where the people have very northern qualities and dialect, and on the western half (since the north/south divide is not an even east to west line), people with northern qualities and dialect is anywhere north of the Watford gap (the Watford gap in Northhamptonshire, not Watford, Hertfordshire).

6 hours ago, Alvex said:

Everything above Islington is the north? You joking? North London is not the north. Hertfordshire is not the north either. Watford, Hertfordshire is not where the divide is. It's all still the south. Even Bedford is still the south. On the centre/east half, I found Nottingham to be the southernmost town where the people have very northern qualities and dialect, and on the western half (since the north/south divide is not an even east to west line), people with northern qualities and dialect is anywhere north of the Watford gap (the Watford gap in Northhamptonshire, not Watford, Hertfordshire).

Fuck off. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Alvex said:

Fuck off Rain Man.

11 hours ago, Alvex said:

Eat shit.