CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tax Rebate

• 2 years later...
Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I get one of these this year on my self assessment because of the married couples offset. £220 for me. Alright so in the last year they've taken over £5.5k at source, but every little helps.

36 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I get one of these this year on my self assessment because of the married couples offset. £220 for me. Alright so in the last year they've taken over £5.5k at source, but every little helps.

Don't you mean your "civil partnership" allowance.....

Poof.          lol.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
21 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Don't you mean your "civil partnership" allowance.....

Poof.          lol.

Erm no. HMRC Don't  appear to recognise that persons of your ilk can get married. Anyhow I think they may have your loophole sorted as I think your boyfriend may have to declare your spunk delivery up his arse as a taxable benefit. Although fuck knows why. PMSL.

4 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Erm no. HMRC Don't  appear to recognise that persons of your ilk can get married. Anyhow I think they may have your loophole sorted as I think your boyfriend may have to declare your spunk delivery up his arse as a taxable benefit. Although fuck knows why. PMSL.

Nobody is interested in your penurous tax affairs, your bizarre marital status or your twisted sex life.

Arsehole. 

36 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What was the tax rate in Frog land Scrotes?

In truth the French tax rate is a lot less than the U.K. The cotisations ( social security ) payments are double that of the U.K. but pro rata my French State Pension is 30% more than my U.K State Pension, and the BIG plus is that the French Health care system if fast and very efficient. Example: I am undergoing 38 days of radiotherapy, picked up in a medical taxi ( only passenger ) every day, taken 68km to the Clinique, and taken back home. Cost to the State for transport: about 7,500€. Treatment probably 4,000€. All paid for by the State. Fucking French heh.

1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

In truth the French tax rate is a lot less than the U.K. The cotisations ( social security ) payments are double that of the U.K. but pro rata my French State Pension is 30% more than my U.K State Pension, and the BIG plus is that the French Health care system if fast and very efficient. Example: I am undergoing 38 days of radiotherapy, picked up in a medical taxi ( only passenger ) every day, taken 68km to the Clinique, and taken back home. Cost to the State for transport: about 7,500€. Treatment probably 4,000€. All paid for by the State. Fucking French heh.

What sort of cancer have you got ?

Can you still have sex ?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Fucking hell Scrotes. You do realise Frank had to cycle to his clinic where they had to connect the dynamo of his bike up to the NHS radiotherapy machine and get him to pedal to generate enough power to nuke himself. No wonder he's dead.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What sort of cancer have you got ?

Can you still have sex ?

No sex at the moment, I've sold all my geese over here.

I think it was a proposition, not a question.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

No sex at the moment, I've sold all my geese over here.

I'm  curious. Does faux gras taste different if you've fattened the goose up by injecting spunk up its arse?

5 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Fucking hell Scrotes. You do realise Frank had to cycle to his clinic where they had to connect the dynamo of his bike up to the NHS radiotherapy machine and get him to pedal to generate enough power to nuke himself. No wonder he's dead.

He was a hopeless case was poor old Fwank. It was a Punkapitis tumour, or as it is called commonly, Arsehole cancer

1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

In truth the French tax rate is a lot less than the U.K. The cotisations ( social security ) payments are double that of the U.K. but pro rata my French State Pension is 30% more than my U.K State Pension

Withers, I'm not a mathematician, but it sounds like the fifth republic is taking advantage of you, you doddery old cunt.