CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Unadulterated Filth on CC

Guest JackoTC

Guest JackoTC

I don't want to single out anyone in particular, except maybe Rev, Fender and Grumpycunt, who are dirty filthy cunts, who need their minds, fingers and keyboards scrubbing with carbolic soap for the continual stream of disgusting sordid repellent comments. And they aren't the only ones - you know who you are. Sometimes I wonder why I bother to log on here four or five times each and every day, only to be faced with a barrage of ghastly images so lovingly described by you bunch of morally reprehensible cunts.

Now fuck off, this Cliff Richard DVD wont watch itself.

post-93-0-15499100-1408113827_thumb.jpg

Guest ducunti

But then M'Lady P turns up like a human Haze pomander, wafting her fragrant loveliness over the mire, eradicating all the smut like Clit Bang

Is that just before or after Bronski turns up with enough odour under his armpit to knock out a donkey at twenty paces?

I don't want to single out anyone in particular, except maybe Rev, Fender and Grumpycunt, who are dirty filthy cunts, who need their minds, fingers and keyboards scrubbing with carbolic soap for the continual stream of disgusting sordid repellent comments. And they aren't the only ones - you know who you are. Sometimes I wonder why I bother to log on here four or five times each and every day, only to be faced with a barrage of ghastly images so lovingly described by you bunch of morally reprehensible cunts.

With all due respect Jacko, the religious forum where we all hold hands and sing about how great love and friendship is, is sadly not on this site hence my appearance.

Guest JackoTC

But then M'Lady P turns up like a human Haze pomander, wafting her fragrant loveliness over the mire, eradicating all the smut like Clit Bang

See, see what I mean - you should have been included Jiggers you dirtmonkey

Guest JackoTC

For fuck's sake, Bronski. You need to get a real woman to wrap her thighs around your neck; and no, I don't mean your fucking mum.

Did you see that piccie of his "stepmom" - I would be asking to borrow your  little book of sexual deviancy if I had a night with her.

Guest Snatch

For fuck's sake, Bronski. You need to get a real woman to wrap her thighs around your neck; and no, I don't mean your fucking mum.

And then let her squeeze tighter,tighter until you feel the breath leaving your body. You can longer breath,your neck bones start to slowly crack,one by one until your life leaves you.

You black out,slowly expiring and you leave the Planet and most importantly,us,in peace.

The next day you are found in your bedroom,on your knees in a praying position with your fucking Katana sticking out your fucking arse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest JackoTC

post-93-0-15499100-1408113827_thumb.jpg

​Rev, Fender and Grumps don't show up much anymore. I'm better than Mary Whitehouse you cuntbrains.