CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You know, I've just read all of the posts on this thread,  and I've come to the conclusion that there are some fucking depraved cunts haunting this site. Yet I still keep coming back. I despair. I really fucking despair. 

Who with? Them? Or yourself? It's a bit like the Mandela bit in Private Eye, "Mandela Still Dead", "Mandela Death Anniversary", "Mandela has Died - One Year Ago", "Madeleine Still Missing"... 

• 2 years later...

I bet Frank's creaming his pants at another search for Madeleine McCann. Has snyone ever considered that she is still alive and it was her choice not to be found by a couple of fucking halfwit despicable parents that were more worried about having burger and chips in the restaurant than looking after their offspring.

• Like 1

You can see where this upcoming reservoir search is going can't you? They're desperate to pin all this on the kraut wrong'un. If they do find her body no doubt all the evidence against him, that is circumstantial at best, will be used to convict. 

I'm not going to preach my opinion on all of this circus but all I know is that I've read the PJ files.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You can see where this upcoming reservoir search is going can't you? They're desperate to pin all this on the kraut wrong'un. If they do find her body no doubt all the evidence against him, that is circumstantial at best, will be used to convict. 

I'm not going to preach my opinion on all of this circus but all I know is that I've read the PJ files.

Is it time for the Met’s summer golf tour already? I thought they usually pencilled in the last week of June for their annual anonymous tip-off? A few weeks’ open water swimming in the Algarve on full pay will no doubt be a nice way to round it all off, just in time for your big fat pension and the endless round of true crime podcasts. What a bunch of bullshit. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just like the Freddie Mercury freak they framed for shooting the "nation's treasure" from Crimewatch cos they found 2 molecules of the same air she'd breathed in his pocket.

58 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Is it time for the Met’s summer golf tour already? I thought they usually pencilled in the last week of June for their annual anonymous tip-off? A few weeks’ open water swimming in the Algarve on full pay will no doubt be a nice way to round it all off, just in time for your big fat pension and the endless round of true crime podcasts. What a bunch of bullshit. 

They had a break from it to go around closing small businesses during the scamdemic and roughing up ordinary people for not wearing their face nappies in fields. Fucking wankers the lot of 'em.

So according to Sky News just now, they are collapsing their little tents and packing their bags after their search yielding half a dozen mysterious brown envelopes, which put me in mind of Neil Hamilton, for a moment. 

I’m sure El Plod will be back to the airport first thing Sunday afternoon, just as soon as they finish their extensive inter-force deliberations in the decimo nono hole. Nice forecast for the Algarve this weekend. Charlatans. 

29 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

So according to Sky News just now, they are collapsing their little tents and packing their bags after their search yielding half a dozen mysterious brown envelopes, which put me in mind of Neil Hamilton, for a moment. 

I’m sure El Plod will be back to the airport first thing Sunday afternoon, just as soon as they finish their extensive inter-force deliberations in the decimo nono hole. Nice forecast for the Algarve this weekend. Charlatans. 

Never mind this shit…Have you told Frank, Doc. He’s unimpressed with the Margaret River wines but loves paying £30/glass for Mateus Rosé. His gaff is littered with occasional lamps made from the empty bottles. Fancy educating the dense, limited ignoramus?

On 25/05/2023 at 22:52, Dyslexic cnut said:

Never mind this shit…Have you told Frank, Doc. He’s unimpressed with the Margaret River wines but loves paying £30/glass for Mateus Rosé. His gaff is littered with occasional lamps made from the empty bottles. Fancy educating the dense, limited ignoramus?

Francis and I have an understanding of sorts. I don’t get involved in his little poofy squabbles and he leaves me the fuck alone. It seems to work well for us both, you should try it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Francis and I have an understanding of sort. I don’t get involved in his little poofy squabbles and he leaves me the fuck alone. It seems to work well for us both, you should try it. 

Good luck with that tactic it’s never worked for anyone snuggling up to the Cunt before. Don’t come running to me when pushes his scalpel up (or down) your urethra.

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

You do need to admit that you are toadying cunt who is now firmly up Wolfies back passage.

You’re missing both a possessive apostrophe and a second X chromosome you egregious little weirdo. My generosity in unblocking you lasted 15 hours, most of which I spent asleep. A decision I have now reversed. Shush. 

• Like 2