CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cardinal Pell.

Guest 'eavensabove

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

Whatever happened in the genetic backwater you grew up in is of no interest to me. The rest of your laboured response however, makes no sense to me.

I’m in my mid 40’s, so I’m probably old for this site. You are obviously quite a bit older. 

I'm not so sure about that, Southern. I would say that by and large most of the regular posters on here are in there 40s and 50s. 

7 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Have you ever given any thoughts about becoming a Witch Finder .. I see you as a bit of a Mathew Hopkins .. I bet that you could beat his 300 plus execution count :)

800px-Matthew_Hopkins,_Witch-finder._Wel

He's buried 5 miles from here. Died in manningtree, interred at mistley Heath, but what Wikipedia doesn't tell you is that the body was almost certainly moved to an unmarked grave on consecrated ground at St Osyth priory, to prevent desecration by the vengeful relatives of his victims.

i think he died around 1650. Pity he didn't live another 30 years, he might have bumped into you and decided to burn you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Bishop said:

Have you ever given any thoughts about becoming a Witch Finder .. I see you as a bit of a Mathew Hopkins .. I bet that you could beat his 300 plus execution count :)

800px-Matthew_Hopkins,_Witch-finder._Wel

you used to be able to find a witch with my Nan's clit 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm not so sure about that, Southern. I would say that by and large most of the regular posters on here are in there 40s and 50s. 

Maybe even 70's. As a respectable 29 (and a half) year old adult, I've always pictured everyone on here wearing flat caps and still going on about how much of a pain decimalisation is as they buy their Werther's Originals...

• 1 year later...
On 29/06/2017 at 22:29, 'eavensabove said:

Yet another fiddling Catholic man of the cloth...  

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/cardinal-george-pell-accused-will-vatican-respond-

Australia's highest court acquitted former Vatican treasurer George Pell on Tuesday of sexually assaulting two teenaged choirboys in the 1990s, freeing the 78-year-old cardinal after 404 days in jail.

The High Court ordered Pell's convictions be quashed and verdicts of acquittal be entered in their place, ending the most high profile case of alleged historical sex abuse.

“Thou shall not bear false witness”

Guest 'eavensabove
25 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Typo.... on mobile..

Pell was never guilty and was the subject of false testimony from weasel witnesses...much like Leon Brittain and Field Marshall Lord Bramhall.

You are the prize chump here.

Rather the chump than the bender, anytime. You're at the toe-touching bottom of anybody's league. 

Give us a kiss and then get back to your irons.