CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cardinal Pell.

Guest 'eavensabove

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You fail to condemn weasel fantasists like Carl Beech.

You are a disgrace.

Every cunt knows Pell has a tide mark of choir boy shit half way up his depraved little maggot

With any luck some bastard will beat the fucking cunt to death. Gods already got a prime seat for him at his side right next to the 1000s of other nonce paedo cunts that have gone before him

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You fail to condemn weasel fantasists like Carl Beech.

You are a disgrace.

Thanks for the compliment. It's very much appreciated. 

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Every cunt knows Pell has a tide mark of choir boy shit half way up his depraved little maggot

With any luck some bastard will beat the fucking cunt to death. Gods already got a prime seat for him at his side right next to the 1000s of other nonce paedo cunts that have gone before him

Yep. And by this time tomorrow he'd have infected The Vatican.

With AIDS.

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The Catholic Church is your chance for redemption and salvation from your world of inanity, diffidence and slovenliness.

Repeat bollocks

9 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The Catholic Church is your chance for redemption and salvation from your world of inanity, diffidence and slovenliness.

Any cunt going into the priesthood now or in the past should have an air of "guilty of being a nonce" all over them. Thats the only reason most of these dirty bastards do it so as to get unfettered access of choir boys bottys- lets face it you'd have to be extremely deluded and thick as fucking shit to believe in any of this sky fairy, bible crap

9 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You should read about Cardinal Pell and realise that people like you condemned an innocent man.

Where there's smoke there's fire old bean. One could write paragraph after paragraph about the Catholic churches cover ups and complicity into institutionalised child buggery and then move onto the the other made up religions. The only reason this bullshit was invented in the first place was to control the masses and have unrestricted access to their children.

17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Where there's smoke there's fire old bean. One could write paragraph after paragraph about the Catholic churches cover ups and complicity into institutionalised child buggery and then move onto the the other made up religions. The only reason this bullshit was invented in the first place was to control the masses and have unrestricted access to their children.

On that basis you would put all fires out with kerosene before returning home to your tinderbox house to light a cigarette...

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

On that basis you would put all fires out with kerosene before returning home to your tinderbox house to light a cigarette...

On that basis I'd shove all those geriatric priests with choir boy shit blocking up their japs eye into a cathedral and set the cunt on fire. All religion should be banned and those who practice it "persuaded" to think otherwise.

A modern day Matthew Hopkins is whats needed. 

Develop tertiary AIDS and fuck off whilst doing it

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Exactly. I'm not one for taking chances Punkers and I have not the need for absolution, conservation, the world, your nonsensical remarks or your self-effacement and unkemptness. You're a crying shame to your own profession as a "Travelling Fisting Troupe of Rectum Stretching Gaysters" as is befitting of your Catholic faith.     

4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Exactly. I'm not one for taking chances Punkers and I have not the need for absolution, conservation, the world, your nonsensical remarks or your self-effacement and unkemptness. You're a crying shame to your own profession as a "Travelling Fisting Troupe of Rectum Stretching Gaysters" as is befitting of your Catholic faith.     

You are simply obsessed with depraved practices and cannot wait to regurgitate your next piece of degenerate drivel.

All this can be banished by following the teachings of the Catholic Church and the Gospels and being a beacon of radiance for others.

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Time for Punkers to spend yet another spell in the cooler. All the time in the world to pray to his non existent god and eulogise him kiddie fiddling heroes

As an institution the catholic church is definitely more efficient at cover ups, but the corrupt institutions we have in our system are rife with it and would rather save face than fall from grace.

Power corrupts even the most incorruptible, using a scary revenge monster of a storm god to worship (Yahweh) just makes it easier to manipulate the gullible ill-educated masses, with mystical ritual, fabulous and almost science fiction level of storytelling and an old world language that is hard to understand.

Fools.

Fuck off Punkape you have turned into that thing you crave the most, a bellend.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You are simply obsessed with depraved practices and cannot wait to regurgitate your next piece of degenerate drivel.

All this can be banished by following the teachings of the Catholic Church and the Gospels and being a beacon of radiance for others.

Nuff said. 

• 1 year later...
On 08/04/2020 at 18:12, Alfie Noakes said:

As an institution the catholic church is definitely more efficient at cover ups, but the corrupt institutions we have in our system are rife with it and would rather save face than fall from grace.

Power corrupts even the most incorruptible, using a scary revenge monster of a storm god to worship (Yahweh) just makes it easier to manipulate the gullible ill-educated masses, with mystical ritual, fabulous and almost science fiction level of storytelling and an old world language that is hard to understand.

Fools.

Fuck off Punkape you have turned into that thing you crave the most, a bellend.

Never mind this shit, Alf, you dead cunt.

Where do you stand on the traditional Indian curry vs The BIR Bangladeshi shit?

Personally I like to recreate the curry house experience that we all love, so tend to opt for the latter. 

I'm currently making base gravy with a Madras to follow. It's my own recipe.

What do you think of that?

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Never mind this shit, Alf, you dead cunt.

Where do you stand on the traditional Indian curry vs The BIR Bangladeshi shit?

Personally I like to recreate the curry house experience that we all love, so tend to opt for the latter. 

I'm currently making base gravy with a Madras to follow. It's my own recipe.

What do you think of that?

Alf and Eric are both dead from chinky bat flu, and I fear so is Scotty. When I get confirmation I hope to have all 3 freeze dried and stuffed so they can attend one last CC Christmas piss up.

• Like 1