CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts That Fucking Stink

Ape™️

I have to pop into town today to pick up some items of stationary, and so decided to go into W H Smiths. Upon entering I was immediately confronted by an unpleasant odour, but had no idea where or what it was coming from. As I continued round the shop I walked through several pockets of intense aroma, where it really was strong. The smell was a combination of body odour, urine and shit, and it was really starting to make me feel quite sick. Anyway, curiosity prevailed and I decided I must find the source of this vile aroma. Then I saw it. A long haired, bearded, filthy, tracksuit wearing piece of scum, looking like he'd never washed in his entire life. At ground zero the smell was truly unbearable, with people close by visibly horrified by the stench. I left the store as fast as I could, desperate for fresh air. How people get into such a state is beyond me and actually quite sad, since they are clearly unaware of the effect they are having on others. Dirty, smelly fucking cunts.

Fuck off.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Ape said:

Then I saw it. A long haired, bearded, filthy, tracksuit wearing piece of scum, looking like he'd never washed in his entire life.

Pansy baby, has a deceased aunt left you some cash, from which you reluctantly caught a ferry to England in search of a labouring job?

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
53 minutes ago, Ape said:

I have to pop into town today to pick up some items of stationary, and so decided to go into W H Smiths. Upon entering I was immediately confronted by an unpleasant odour, but had no idea where or what it was coming from. As I continued round the shop I walked through several pockets of intense aroma, where it really was strong. The smell was a combination of body odour, urine and shit, and it was really starting to make me feel quite sick. Anyway, curiosity prevailed and I decided I must find the source of this vile aroma. Then I saw it. A long haired, bearded, filthy, tracksuit wearing piece of scum, looking like he'd never washed in his entire life. At ground zero the smell was truly unbearable, with people close by visibly horrified by the stench. I left the store as fast as I could, desperate for fresh air. How people get into such a state is beyond me and actually quite sad, since they are clearly unaware of the effect they are having on others. Dirty, smelly fucking cunts.

Fuck off.

If you ask me, and you haven't, I know, the disgusting cretin was doing it to justify asking for more, more, more at the benefits centre! You would have been justified in securely grasping the nearest heavy blunt object and beating the cunt to death. It takes a big heart to resist such an act. 

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

WH Smiths? Are you a coffin dodger? 

They didn't have WH Smiths when I was a lad, we were lumbered with John fucking Menzies. On the plus side, though, they would cheerfully accept my Xmas book & gift tokens in exchange for tobacco products.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They didn't have WH Smiths when I was a lad, we were lumbered with John fucking Menzies. On the plus side, though, they would cheerfully accept my Xmas book & gift tokens in exchange for tobacco products.

Fuck me, John Menzies and Our Price Records. 

Steve Jobs was a cunt. 

30 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Each time I consider I may be among the oldest here, there's a gentle reminder such as this to put my mind at rest.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Whereas the smell of model helicopters, Ginsters pasties and smegma is the smell of angels themselves. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Bubba C said:

Fuck off, dan, you filthy jock cunt. 

I hope that your policy of keeping your tongue safely lodged up Ape's arse is paying off for you, Bubkins.

5 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I hope that your policy of keeping your tongue safely lodged up Ape's arse is paying off for you, Bubkins.

What in all of string vest wearing, deep fried mars bar munching, dirty skag mainlining fuck are you on about? Have you been at the sauce again? As there was only 15 inches of rain in your dreary, grey, scumbag town today, it must've felt like a summer holiday to you. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

What in all of string vest wearing, deep fried mars bar munching, dirty skag mainlining fuck are you on about? Have you been at the sauce again? As there was only 15 inches of rain in your dreary, grey, scumbag town today, it must've felt like a summer holiday to you. 

Fuck off. 

I love it when Celtic brothers get together for banter. Makes me envious of their proud cultures  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Whereas the smell of model helicopters, Ginsters pasties and smegma is the smell of angels themselves. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Looks like Dan is drunk again. What do you imagine model helicopters to smell of, you spectacularly stupid cunt?

• Like 1

from dealing with the general public through my job or just having to do the weekly stuff like shopping i fully support this nom for the stinky  Wankers , if i can take the time to at least give the downstairs a scrub and wack on a bit of brutt' sanitize the cunts in acid i say.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
49 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck off. 

Try harder you Taff wank, and Ape might even start liking your posts. Sycophant.

Guest Spanky
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Whatever happened to John Menzies? I had a paper round with them and got to look at all the boobs for free in the Daily Sport. Now there's a paper that's not afraid to tell the truth. How about throwing a couple of Pullitzers their way instead of at the fake news media all the time. 

Guest Lady Penelope
19 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

Hopefully Fwank is stinking a bit. That will mean he is decomposing in his bedsit.

Its only ex pubic(sic) schoolboys like Punker's who stink.