CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts That Fucking Stink

Ape™️

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Ditto. I hope dan sees this, almost as much as I hope he's choked to death on his own vomit after a night on the white lightning. 

I think Ape might get his chopper out for you Bubba. He seems to like you.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Kammal, Noakes's Albanian gay dogging accomplice may get there first......

lol.

Fuck off.

Are you actively seeking cooler time? Does being "banged up" give you some form of sexual gratification? You're a strange, twisted little wanker, and I wish you a painful death.

Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Ape said:

Are you actively seeking cooler time? Does being "banged up" give you some form of sexual gratification? You're a strange, twisted little wanker, and I wish you a painful death.

Fuck off.

He enjoys the "banged" part.

8 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

........said the airfix model maker with herpees and genital warts on his hamster.

lol

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind this Decs, why is Punkape so obsessed with small rodents? I can't wait for his Guinea pig stage. I think it's going to be breathtaking.

He has room for a capybara up there.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind this Decs, why is Punkape so obsessed with small rodents? I can't wait for his Guinea pig stage. I think it's going to be breathtaking.

I can only assume that a field mouse has lodged itself in the keyboard of the Commodore Vic that the Punkape.exe programme is being run from within the category C wing of the scrubs.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

I can only assume that a field mouse has lodged itself in the keyboard of the Commodore Vic that the Punkape.exe programme is being run from within the category C wing of the scrubs.

I'm going with Roadkills theory that he's an experimental program running on a loop in a government bunker abandoned in the 80s.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm going with Roadkills theory that he's an experimental program running on a loop in a government bunker abandoned in the 80s.

Its a ZX81 kit that someone bought from WH Smiths in 1981 and never connected a monitor to it.

4 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Its a ZX81 kit that someone bought from WH Smiths in 1981 and never connected a monitor to it.

With the current rodent obsession, I've been thinking it may well be an old, forgotten PC, still plugged in under a bed. Someone loaded 'Lemmings' onto it and it's taken the data and become partially self-aware.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

With the current rodent obsession, I've been thinking it may well be an old, forgotten PC, still plugged in under a bed. Someone loaded 'Lemmings' onto it and it's taken the data and become partially self-aware.

His current rodent obsession means he's got a load of USB cables dangling out of his arse.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
53 minutes ago, Punkape said:

........said the airfix model maker with herpees and genital warts on his hamster.

lol

I have to correct you there Punky. The word is, it's not Airfix but Tamiya. It sounds more gay and obviously Ape prefers them.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
38 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Fuck off. It's a zx80 with a 2k expansion pack either that or the vic20 with 5K RAM

Guest Lady Penelope
On 27/07/2017 at 9:06 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

A PCXT?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

He would like the wobbly RAM pack.

In all probability I think he would actually prefer a hard drive.

On 26/07/2017 at 7:32 PM, Bubba C said:

Fuck me, John Menzies and Our Price Records. 

Steve Jobs was a cunt. 

....not to mention Sperrings and Tower Records. Them were the days when a chart LP in Woolies cost £3.15, and you could buy their own brand Winfield fishing tackle for next to fuck-all.