CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lamb

Decimus

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's fucking rank, and I don't care if you're Marco Pierre White and only ever cook it lovingly on a Michelin starred spit in the woods. Any cunt who says different is either a Turk or a pervert.

It's ok to admit one is wrong, and you are so very wrong. Nearly embarrassingly so. It is a fact that the manner of meat that one has in ones curry separates the men from the wimmen, children - and the faggots. What kind of bland, soup drinking gaylord orders a chicken curry ahead of a proper lamb curry? Probably a feeble korma or other semi trifle tasting shite. Next time I overhear any man order this sort of shite I will instantly plant the finest head butt you have ever seen, then proceed to beat his family to death in front of the whole fucking restaurant.

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's ok to admit one is wrong, and you are so very wrong. Nearly embarrassingly so. It is a fact that the manner of meat that one has in ones curry separates the men from the wimmen, children - and the faggots. What kind of bland, soup drinking gaylord orders a chicken curry ahead of a proper lamb curry? Probably a feeble korma or other semi trifle tasting shite. Next time I overhear any man order this sort of shite I will instantly plant the finest head butt you have ever seen, then proceed to beat his family to death in front of the whole fucking restaurant.

The one thing guaranteed to ruin a curry is the addition of lamb. If you must insist on eating like a shit-fingered Arab whilst droning on about what a fucking traditionalist you are, at least order mutton.

You'd still be a tasteless cunt for eating it, but your attempt at curry snobbery would at least have a tenuous link to authenticity.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

The one thing guaranteed to ruin a curry is the addition of lamb. If you must insist on eating like a shit-fingered Arab whilst droning on about what a fucking traditionalist you are, at least order mutton.

You'd still be a tasteless cunt for eating it, but your attempt at curry snobbery would at least have a tenuous link to authenticity.

I include mutton under the general lamb heading, but your point is nuncapatory as both shit all over a bent little bit of shitty white fucking chicken. I don't see you extricating yourself from this shit. Best you either pipe down or start eating properly.

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I include mutton under the general lamb heading, but your point is nuncapatory as both shit all over a bent little bit of shitty white fucking chicken. I don't see you extricating yourself from this shit. Best you either pipe down or start eating properly.

That's like saying you class bacon and sausages under the same general pig heading. If you were asked to prepare a joint of pork you wouldn't turn up with a pack of fucking ham under your arm

Mutton has completely different properties to lamb, properties which compliment the long cooking process of a truly awesome curry. Ergo, my original point regarding lamb remains valid.

You're coming across like the sort of cunt who collects Little Chef mugs and considers a Toby Carvery to be a fine dining experience.

Apologise now and we'll say no more about it.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That's like saying you class bacon and sausages under the same general pig heading. If you were asked to prepare a joint of pork you wouldn't turn up with a pack of fucking ham under your arm

Mutton has completely different properties to lamb, properties which compliment the long cooking process of a truly awesome curry. Ergo, my original point regarding lamb remains valid.

You're coming across like the sort of cunt who collects Little Chef mugs and considers a Toby Carvery to be a fine dining experience.

Sheerest nonsense, laced with fallacy. Bacon and sausages are different pork preparations whereas lamb, hogget and mutton refer to the age of the beast upon slaughter, in that increasing order. For reasons of these careless, half arsed, not-give-a-fuck factual innaccuracies, I'm afraid to say your point is inadmissable.

Case dismissed. 

10 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Sheerest nonsense, laced with fallacy. Bacon and sausages are different pork preparations whereas lamb, hogget and mutton refer to the age of the beast upon slaughter, in that increasing order. For reasons of these careless, half arsed, not-give-a-fuck factual innaccuracies, I'm afraid to say your point is inadmissable.

Case dismissed. 

Clearly the pork reference was hyperbole to demonstrate my exasperation at your statement that lamb and mutton are indistinguishable and should be considered together as one entity. Clearly this is bullshit.

The age of slaughter changes the nature of the flavour, fat content and texture of the meat of a sheep. Mutton is superior to lamb and the traditional meat of choice in a curry. You quite clearly meant that lamb was the go to choice, and you're back pedalling now that I've pulled your trousers down and spanked you in front of The Corner.

You've been well and truly spanked red and raw on this one, and not only do I want an apology, but also an entire thread explaining how you've learnt your lesson.

8 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

41 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

22 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Case dismissed. 

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Clearly the pork reference was hyperbole to demonstrate my exasperation at your statement that lamb and mutton are indistinguishable and should be considered together as one entity. Clearly this is bullshit.

The age of slaughter changes the nature of the flavour, fat content and texture of the meat of a sheep. Mutton is superior to lamb and the traditional meat of choice in a curry. You quite clearly meant that lamb was the go to choice, and you're back pedalling now that I've pulled your trousers down and spanked you in front of The Corner.

You've been well and truly spanked red and raw on this one, and not only do I want an apology, but also an entire thread explaining how you've learnt your lesson.

Chaps, what the fuck is this porcine v. ovine bent as fuck nonsense? Quince, get Y3 up, now.  Decs, stubby is out of control and needs dealing with, sharpish. 

• Like 2

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Chaps, what the fuck is this porcine v. ovine bent as fuck nonsense? Quince, get Y3 up, now.  Decs, stubby is out of control and needs dealing with, sharpish. 

He's out of his mind. It's nearly sorted.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Not as much hyperbole, as shite. Your pork analogy was wildly skewed, and only an attempt to divert from the true faggotry in this ; namely you and your fruity fucking faggoty chicken korma nibbling tendencies. 

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Not as much hyperbole, as shite. Your pork analogy was wildly skewed, and only an attempt to divert from the true faggotry in this ; namely you and your fruity fucking faggoty chicken korma nibbling tendencies. 

I nearly ordered a Kashmiri once as a callow youth because it sounded exotically Indian. Just in time I realised it had banana in it and shifted to a Pathia chock-full of manly tamarind instead. Poofery narrowly averted, phew.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I nearly ordered a Kashmiri once as a callow youth because it sounded exotically Indian. Just in time I realised it had banana in it and shifted to a Pathia chock-full of manly tamarind instead. Poofery narrowly averted, phew.

Chicken trifle. Rancid, wobbling shite.

5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I think the pair of you wouldn't refuse any kind of meat as long as it was sausage shaped and headed for your arseholes. One meat you'll never get though is dog, top dog. Now fingered cock say sorry to the fen monkey and likewise and we'll be done with it. Even bubba concurs you're a pair of tits arguing over meat, and he should know 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think the pair of you wouldn't refuse any kind of meat as long as it was sausage shaped and headed for your arseholes. One meat you'll never get though is dog, top dog. Now fingered cock say sorry to the fen monkey and likewise and we'll be done with it. Even bubba concurs you're a pair of tits arguing over meat, and he should know 

Not until he takes back that bacon/sausage shite. 

14 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Not as much hyperbole, as shite. Your pork analogy was wildly skewed, and only an attempt to divert 

Yes, a perfect example of the utilisation of hyperbole, so thank you confirming my perfect use of it to highlight your ignorance.

As for a korma, I'm a Madras/Vindaloo man. But as I haven't got the palate of a 75 year old in a nursing home, I absolutely refuse to shove greasy, grey, gelatinous lamb in my gob. 

Meals on wheels cunt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Yes, a perfect example of the utilisation of hyperbole, so thank you confirming my perfect use of it to highlight your ignorance.

As for a korma, I'm a Madras/Vindaloo man. But as I haven't got the palate of a 75 year old in a nursing home, I absolutely refuse to shove greasy, grey, gelatinous lamb in my gob. 

Meals on wheels cunt.

Alright lads?

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Meals on wheels cunt.

How do you feel about kleftiko? Not the greasy pile of shit that stinks to high fucking heaven and comes wrapped in see-through white covering, but the Greek national dish? 

Many of the curries we get in British "Indian" restaurants don't actually exist in any part of India or if they do are quite different from what we get. I had a chicken pasanda, which is usually served very mild and tasteless and full of cream in restaurants,  at the home of an Indian couple I know and it was delicious, but quite hot and spicy.

There is of course no such thing as a phal or tindaloo, those were invented for pissed up blokes who want to show off how manly they are by eating a scorching hot curry, sometimes with unfortunate consequences. Vindaloo, which is of Portuguese origin comes from the Goa region. It is not super-hot nor does it contain pieces of potato. That's a translation error confusing the aloo part with the South Indian word for potato. Vindaloo is a meat, usually pork, curry marinated in wine vinegar paste, hence vin,  and garlic.

2 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Many of the curries we get in British "Indian" restaurants don't actually exist in any part of India or if they do are quite different from what we get. I had a chicken pasanda, which is usually served very mild and tasteless and full of cream in restaurants,  at the home of an Indian couple I know and it was delicious, but quite hot and spicy.

There is of course no such thing as a phal or tindaloo, those were invented for pissed up blokes who want to show off how manly they are by eating a scorching hot curry, sometimes with unfortunate consequences. Vindaloo, which is of Portuguese origin comes from the Goa region. It is not super-hot nor does it contain pieces of potato. That's a translation error confusing the aloo part with the South Indian word for potato. Vindaloo is a meat, usually pork, curry marinated in wine vinegar paste, hence vin,  and garlic.

During the Sepoy Rebellion of 1857 zzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Meals on wheels cunt.

Hypershite. Chicken eating bitch.

Apology. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Mind your manners.

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

During the Sepoy Rebellion of 1857 zzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

Is Rick a real person or has someone created a stereotypical boring wanker from a shit BBC sitcom like 2.4 children?