CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The skanky slappers on 'Take Me Out'

Guest Ahriman

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I don't know why somebody hasn't suggested a gay version of this. Naturally it will be on BBC for all the shit stabbing mincers they employ.

Over to you Punky

Guest nobgobbler
On 15/08/2014 at 11:17 PM, Agentpeanut said:

Oh I'll take you out alright.... with a high powered sniper rifle. I think I'd rather stick my dick in that Paddy McGuinness cunt then any of those shallow cunts.

Do let us know when the video comes out.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Frank said:

I don't think I've ever read an Alfie post. What's happened?

You senile bald old gandy legged cunt. You really have lost it. You are spent. Kill yourself.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Your posts are very threatening and aggressive.

You should arrange some therapy...

Punky, it's strange you would have anything to say about skanky female slappers at all.  Your proclivities in the gay underbelly of society and Canal street are well documented.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
38 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Your posts are very threatening and aggressive.

You should arrange some therapy...

So you have never posted anything like that you silly hypocrite?

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

What? You mean worth reading? No he hasn't.

I wonder if the ids were screwed up, punkape coming to franks rescue is strange. Think the rude and agressive you need therapy post was supposed to be under frank.

8 hours ago, Frank said:

Thank god there's you, bubble. Not only have you managed to drag your executive arse through all of this gruelling newbie shit over the final quarter, you did it with gusto in the true spirit of the corner. 

Who could have foreseen decimus pandering to roadkill and chums.. being banged daily in the arse by ding, and becoming an overnight fucking idiot?

Eric finally got sick of you so now you're trying to make me the ringmaster of this shit show? I'm flattered that I've made such an impact, Frank. Sadly I don't have any sick relatives that you can entertain yourself with by writing incredibly repetitive bollocks about to get yourself sent to the cooler again and feed your Jesus complex, so you'll have to try a bit harder to look cool in front of your anal bead mates.

13 minutes ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

Eric finally got sick of you so now you're trying to make me the ringmaster of this shit show? I'm flattered that I've made such an impact, Frank. Sadly I don't have any sick relatives that you can entertain yourself with by writing incredibly repetitive bollocks about to get yourself sent to the cooler again and feed your Jesus complex, so you'll have to try a bit harder to look cool in front of your anal bead mates.

You're absolutely fine RK. I could hardly breathe after you shit your little poofy pants when my old anal-beaded pal bawsey discovered where you live. 

54 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're absolutely fine RK. I could hardly breathe after you shit your little poofy pants when my old anal-beaded pal bawsey discovered where you live. 

Why not see if you can find me, you gangly little AIDS riddled, faggot cunt? No? Didn't think you'd have the balls. Nikos sends his love from the taverna.

28 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'll admit I overreacted to that entire incident and did indeed act like a scared little bitch. I do not hide my faults, whatever they may be, unlike you and your obvious male-pattern baldness. I can't quite put my finger on why you're considered to be one of the higher ups around here, though. Is there actually some truth to your claims that you used to be one of the best around? If so what the fuck happened? Surely it wasn't just me and my evil gang of newbies turning public opinion against you with underhanded tactics?

1 minute ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

I'll admit I overreacted to that entire incident and did indeed act like a scared little bitch. I do not hide my faults, whatever they may be, unlike you and your obvious male-pattern baldness. I can't quite put my finger on why you're considered to be one of the higher ups around here, though. Is there actually some truth to your claims that you used to be one of the best around? If so what the fuck happened? Surely it wasn't just me and my evil gang of newbies turning public opinion against you with underhanded tactics?

Don't even bother with the bald faggot. I'm still waiting for him to make good on the "strangling me in my sleep" threat, his 'dark web allies are letting him down. When he does turn up the machete will finish what the dogs leave. (They prefer a bit more meat on the bones).

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't even bother with the bald faggot. I'm still waiting for him to make good on the "strangling me in my sleep" threat, his 'dark web allies are letting him down. When he does turn up the machete will finish what the dogs leave. (They prefer a bit more meat on the bones).

I think, with time, you and I will get along just fine, Eric. Have you and Mrs Cuntman made any plans for the New Year?

1 hour ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

That's enough from you. Faggoty little colouring-in cunt. It's Eric I want. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think, with time, you and I will get along just fine, Eric. Have you and Mrs Cuntman made any plans for the New Year?

Yes, we're going to sit around watching your video with the guitar and the "mikes a fucking cunt" lyrics. It's actually quite good. (Not taking the piss) I like the bit where you lost your rag and screamed "he's a fucking weasel" just concentrate on being that funny again and we will get on.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, we're going to sit around watching your video with the guitar and the "mikes a fucking cunt" lyrics. It's actually quite good. (Not taking the piss) I like the bit where you lost your rag and screamed "he's a fucking weasel" just concentrate on being that funny again and we will get on.

Joking aside Eric and regardless of what's been said, I do genuinely regret the remarks I made about your wife. Fictitious or not, the rules here should be adhered to. Apologies once again.. sincerely.