CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who let off fireworks

I'm sitting here trying to take a nice peaceful shit, but a bunch of cunts can't get over their obsession with loud noises and sparkly lights - thick autistic cunts. Think I'll move to Syria so I don't have to put up with this fucking racket. It's probably fairly quiet now half the population is either dead or residing in a 3 bedroom detached in Hammersmith.

9 minutes ago, Admiral Cuntblaster said:

I'm sitting here trying to take a nice peaceful shit, but a bunch of cunts can't get over their obsession with loud noises and sparkly lights - thick autistic cunts. Think I'll move to Syria so I don't have to put up with this fucking racket. It's probably fairly quiet now half the population is either dead or residing in a 3 bedroom detached in Hammersmith.

It’s bonfire night. This is what happens. Every year. Since before you were born. Fuck off.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Admiral Cuntblaster said:

Awful nomination. Akin to a stupid cunt moving next door to The Ministry of Sound and then complaining about the noise.

Fuck off and stop whingeing about our God given right to celebrate the torturing and death of 17th century left footers.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Awful nomination. Akin to a stupid cunt moving next door to The Ministry of Sound and then complaining about the noise.

Fuck off and stop whingeing about our God given right to celebrate the torturing and death of 17th century left footers.

It’s tantamount to nominating cunts who eat Christmas dinner - on Christmas Day.

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

It’s tantamount to nominating cunts who eat Christmas dinner - on Christmas Day.

Or a stupid fucking wanker who acts with complete incredulity when confronted with the fact that driving within London isn't the sort of ambling cruise enjoyed by the likes of Toad of Toad Hall

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

You mean celebrating some bloke that got caught trying to blow up parliament. He failed but still cunts celebrate the day even though they have no idea why. 

Guest Bill Stickers
26 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You mean celebrating some bloke that got caught trying to blow up parliament. He failed but still cunts celebrate the day even though they have no idea why. 

As a brain dead garden variety of patriot, I imagine this enrages you no end. 

14 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Now you’re back from your ban which I instigated, I’ll be keeping an eye on the content of your posts.

Even the merest of transgressions will be reported......

Lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

No it’s not, bonfire night is tonight you thick, deformed bat uterus.

Today is November 5th.

lol.

Fuck off.

nice turn of phrase Punk! Colourful insults are the profanities of choice for today's intellectual cad about town.

51 minutes ago, Snatch said:

All these years Snacho and I hadn't realised Bommie Night had anything to do with bastard Catholics! BBC's "Gunpowder" has however put me straight on this and I've since watched its torture and execution scenes over and over. Fuck, I've even throttled the old splooge cannon a few times.

Imagine if someone got Catholicism and an evil degenerate suppressive cult based on a distorted pack of lies mixed up? Skippity japes eh?

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Why should it. I couldn't give a fuck either way if idiots want to waste their money. 

How much do you spend each year? 

22 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Why should it. I couldn't give a fuck either way if idiots want to waste their money. 

How much do you spend each year? 

Nothing wrong with tradition Snitch, celebrating the fact that the king was not assassinated by the Catholic scum is not a waste of money . A waste of money is the Americanism of 'traditions' such as trick or treat or prom for school leavers. Chavs getting collected from their council house in a 30 foot limousine, then eating beans on toast for the following month.

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

No it’s not, bonfire night is tonight you thick, deformed bat uterus.

Today is November 5th.

lol.

Fuck off.

It’s widely accepted that people will celebrate bonfire night over a number of days, depending on which day November 5th falls on. Only a complete wanker would feel the need to point when November 5th is, and that wanker is you.

lol.

Fuck off. 

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Nothing wrong with tradition Snitch, celebrating the fact that the king was not assassinated by the Catholic scum is not a waste of money . A waste of money is the Americanism of 'traditions' such as trick or treat or prom for school leavers. Chavs getting collected from their council house in a 30 foot limousine, then eating beans on toast for the following month.

Chavs tend to waste tax payers money on such shit being the unemployable wankers they are.

3 hours ago, Ape said:

It’s widely accepted that people will celebrate bonfire night over a number of days, depending on which day November 5th falls on. Only a complete wanker would feel the need to point when November 5th is, and that wanker is you.

lol.

Fuck off. 

Utter bullshit. Tonight is bonfire night because it’s November the 5th. It’s not widely accepted to have Christmas day on 24th of December or the 26th and only a possessed wanker would think that is the acceptable practice.The same applies to bonfire night.

You stated bonfire night was yesterday.....which it wasn’t.

Perhaps you think that Boxing Day is on the 4th of July you spastic wanker.

lol,

Cretin.

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Utter bullshit. Tonight is bonfire night because it’s November the 5th. It’s not widely accepted to have Christmas day on 24th of December or the 26th and only a possessed wanker would think that is the acceptable practice.The same applies to bonfire night.

You stated bonfire night was yesterday.....which it wasn’t.

Perhaps you think that Boxing Day is on the 4th of July you spastic wanker.

lol,

Cretin.

I’m fairly sure the more sentient members of CC understood my point. Now, I think it’s best for all concerned if you fuck off.

20 minutes ago, Ape said:

I’m fairly sure the more sentient members of CC understood my point. Now, I think it’s best for all concerned if you fuck off.

It would be better for all concerned if you were thrown onto a blazing bonfire tonight ( Nov 5th bonfire night) Instead of tomorrow (not bonfire night).

Perhaps you think Good Friday is on a Thursday or Shrove Tuesday is on a Sunday.you thick cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
39 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It would be better for all concerned if you were thrown onto a blazing bonfire tonight ( Nov 5th bonfire night) Instead of tomorrow (not bonfire night).

Perhaps you think Good Friday is on a Thursday or Shrove Tuesday is on a Sunday.you thick cunt.

Reported for promoting violence on another member, oh and for being a poof too.

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm sitting in bed at 12:50 on a Monday morning and can still hear fireworks going off. Who the fuck let's fireworks off at 12:50 on a Monday morning?

Students, chavs and pikeys, whoops sorry.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm sitting in bed at 12:50 on a Monday morning and can still hear fireworks going off. Who the fuck let's fireworks off at 12:50 on a Monday morning?

Are you in Torquay? .. if that was the banger that I let off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 11/4/2017 at 3:26 PM, Admiral Cuntblaster said:

Pile of fucking shit!

Kill yourself.