CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sheridan Smith

Neil

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Never heard of him.

Is he that dude that had a meltdown then started trying to sing like a professional singer, despite clearly not having any formal training or singing talent? And we're all just meant to go along with this like nothing is wrong? 

17 minutes ago, Neil said:

Oily cunt,what a fucking wanker.Her and that cunt Corden having worked with each other have morphed into the shitest pair of insincere cunts going.Utter shit cunts

She's a disgusting fat cunt.

The beast has been lauded for her performance as Cilla, but she should be endlessly slated as a woman in the public eye who has got the audacity to not look after herself. 

Vile, fat, chip-guzzling, northern slag..

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

She's a disgusting fat cunt.

The beast has been lauded for her performance as Cilla, but she should be endlessly slated as a woman in the public eye who has got the audacity to not look after herself. 

Vile, fat, chip-guzzling, northern slag..

A television special devoted to the cunt, focusing on her musical exploits and obviously intended to sell her album in the run up to Christmas. A second division cruise ship singer at best. And I've noticed that Bradley Walsh and Shane Ritchie also have albums out, clearly targeting 60 year old harridans with 11 cats who sit rubbing their HRT enhanced twats through M&S gussets during the chase every weekday evening.

6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Sheridan Smith. Living proof that Olanzapine does nothing for your sex appeal. Poor, addled, bloated, psychotic cow. 

EADB6457-558F-4148-AE2C-54B6FA1324CE.jpeg

Olanzapine is one of those drugs which seems to require a typical schizophrenic trait of decreased awareness of reality to begin taking in the first place. Do you wish to remain a physically fit psychopath, or become a fat cunt with diabetes? Hmm, let me ponder that one.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A television special devoted to the cunt, focusing on her musical exploits and obviously intended to sell her album in the run up to Christmas. A second division cruise ship singer at best. And I've noticed that Bradley Walsh and Shane Ritchie also have albums out, clearly targeting 60 year old harridans with 11 cats who sit rubbing their HRT enhanced twats through M&S gussets during the chase every weekday evening.

Roops will go fucking mad when she sees what you've written about her. Enjoy the cooler Eric

2 hours ago, Neil said:

She has definitely eaten a few pies and is doing a fine impression of her sidekick in Gavin & Stacey in that fat slag Ness.I'd give it one but 3 stone has got to be shed first

Take you a while to shed 3 stone, Neil. Unfortunately, Gyps said the same thing earlier, which I didn't read, and now I look a right cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, Ogri said:

I'd still smash her back doors in. Shame she's heading for a meltdown. 

So what if she's heading for a meltdown. You don't have to hold a conversation with her when you're thumping away at her pelvic floor.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Neil said:

She has definitely eaten a few pies and is doing a fine impression of her sidekick in Gavin & Stacey in that fat slag Ness.I'd give it one but 3 stone has got to be shed first

If you stop going to KFC and begin a regular exercise regimen, that 3 stone will practically melt away, Neil.  Salads, they're your friend!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, scotty said:

You're the third one to crack that gag wizz, and at least cap'n cunt fessed up to it. 

The classics are still the best, Scotto.  besides, encouraging Neil to drop some of the weight, only serves to help him in getting better quality sex partners.  he won't just have to settle for the big ones that hold the pubs walls vertical.  

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is that you Buggerlugs? I'm assuming from your new name that you are an old school motorcycle enthusiast, with a vast collection of Back Street Heroes magazine. Where've you been?

Yes, it's me Ecks. I've been very fucking busy lately, but I've been keeping an eye on you cunts.

I'm not a collector of printed prose, but I am of course, exempt from speed limits.

Best regards and fuck off.

3 minutes ago, Ogri said:

Yes, it's me Ecks. I've been very fucking busy lately, but I've been keeping an eye on you cunts.

I'm not a collector of printed prose, but I am of course, exempt from speed limits.

Best regards and fuck off.

Nice to have you back. Why the name change? Buggerlugs suited you

oh yeah, drink bleach.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

2 pints of lager she gave off the chavvy I'd do you cus your a wrongen vibe well, nowdays be like sticking your cock into vannesa feltz.

Snowy, don't take this personally, but I hope you get cancer for proposing something so vile!  

Guest Trumpton  Bacon

I've had 14 pints of bleach tonight, so I suppose that could account for the name change.

I was following, with some interest, the Frank searching for Withers thread, but was most disappointed when it went cold just as it looked like there might be some mid air, bungee inspired, arse action. I'd pay to see that. What do you suppose happened?