CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sheridan Smith

Neil

On 11/9/2018 at 6:30 PM, Cunty BigBollox said:

We enjoy the paradox of watching Googlebox in our house. A bunch of cunts watching a pile of shit.

You see that is the televisual formula used in paradox on Cash in the attic, only it’s A pile of shit being sold by a bunch of Cunts.

On 11/9/2018 at 6:59 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Game for a laugh. With beadle and Sarah Kennedy and the other 2 cunts.

Mathew Kelly the tall bearded cunt who went on to mega stardom in Stars in their Eyes.   The other cunt was a small boring Irish man, which doesn’t narrow it down, but you get my point.

Did you see the dirty cunt letting her mutt lick her fingers when she was eating fish and chips?,she then carried on eating hers using the same dog licked digits.You can take the girl out of Lincoln........................I'd have banged it 3 stone ago but she can fucking forget that now.

• 2 years later...
On 09/11/2018 at 19:35, Eric Cuntman said:

No, my heart still belonged to Sally James.

Susan Penhaligon, Jenner Agutter and Hayley Mills were responsible for epileptic levels of genital thrashing for the pre-pubescent DS, Eric. I still have the scars. ‘Twin-Tub’ was a fat cunt at school who’s mum & aunt caught him tearing the head off it whilst hiding in the box that the new washing machine came in! The name stuck and he still answers to it today. Nostalgia eh?

She wasn't bad years ago, but like most women (after 30) she has let herself go never to return those days when she was youthful and not saggy.

Mind you if she invited me round for a coffee (quite friendly these 'naaahrveners') I'd return the hospitality by giving her one up the wrong'un and using the table cloth to wipe my bellend clean before making my excuses and leaving. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

She wasn't bad years ago, but like most women (after 30) she has let herself go never to return those days when she was youthful and not saggy.

Mind you if she invited me round for a coffee (quite friendly these 'naaahrveners') I'd return the hospitality by giving her one up the wrong'un and using the table cloth to wipe my bellend clean before making my excuses and leaving. 

What a gentleman. A real Peter Cushing and no mistake. 

20 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Her Two Pints of Lager years were her definitive work. All downhill from there. And she’s probably still washing bits of James Corden from her clout all these years later. No wonder the poor cow liked a drink. 

• Like 1