CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prince Harry

Eddie

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did you see Frank's wig make an uncredited appearance? It was worn by Pacino's stunt double. 

Like I say, all I remember is purple eyes and a fuck load of talking - and that poor actor who played a shopkeeper trying to make Di Niro's feeble assault look convincing when he gently steps on his fingers.

I see our Harry has been dripping to his great mate and fellow useless fucking cunt the blubbersome Corden about his woes. No surprise, the mud blud princess popped up mid interview to spout her brand of airheaded kack their new audience of think fucking yanks can only understand 

I hope they get shot by the natives

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I see our Harry has been dripping to his great mate and fellow useless fucking cunt the blubbersome Corden about his woes. No surprise, the mud blud princess popped up mid interview to spout her brand of airheaded kack their new audience of think fucking yanks can only understand 

I hope they get shot by the natives

Corden in the USA... I don't get it. Can someone explain how or why? 

Is this the Quantum Mechanics of show biz, i. e. Corden is Schrodingers Cat? 

Edited by ChildeHarold
more to say

This dollop of Hewitt spunk is at it again, bubble headed quartercaste holding his hand, pouting and doe eyed, naturally. This time dripping about his leg spreading mum, strangely, on prime time yank telly. Meanwhile, the Saudis continue to bomb children, civilians are being murdered in Burma and the chinks are proudly claiming success in their latest bout of ethnic culling. 

Its the Duchess’s turn tomorrow to moan about her hard knock life. 
I genuinely, genuinely hope they end up completely destitute and fucked on drugs, face down dead in their own vomit

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This dollop of Hewitt spunk is at it again, bubble headed quartercaste holding his hand, pouting and doe eyed, naturally. This time dripping about his leg spreading mum, strangely, on prime time yank telly. Meanwhile, the Saudis continue to bomb children, civilians are being murdered in Burma and the chinks are proudly claiming success in their latest bout of ethnic culling. 

I genuinely, genuinely hope they end up completely destitute and fucked on drugs, face down dead in their own vomit

Out of likes 😂 dollop of Hewitt spunk 😂

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s what Philip would have wanted.

Old Phil would have wanted them to shut the fuck up and do what’s expected of them, enjoying the obvious perks of unlimited wealth and privilege.

Either that or given the sooty one both barrels like he would to an endangered creature and a good fucking clip round the ear for the ginger Hewitt boy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I hope they get fucked by both IRS and HMRC.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
20 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Old Phil would have wanted them to shut the fuck up and do what’s expected of them, enjoying the obvious perks of unlimited wealth and privilege.

Either that or given the sooty one both barrels like he would to an endangered creature and a good fucking clip round the ear for the ginger Hewitt boy

Apparently, now that Harry is no longer a royal, he is going to become a painter, so that he can more actively express his feelings to help his mental health.  

He will be the artist formerly known as Prince.  

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Apparently, now that Harry is no longer a royal, he is going to become a painter, so that he can more actively express his feelings to help his mental health.  

There's part of me that sympathises with his dilemmas both family and in the world. But it's all been cushioned by a fucking plush moneybags underpinning which a lot of kids just like him haven't had and never get a helping hand. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

There's part of me that sympathises with his dilemmas both family and in the world. But it's all been cushioned by a fucking plush moneybags underpinning which a lot of kids just like him haven't had and never get a helping hand. 

You forgot to mention that he’s a spineless pussy whipped ginger cunt who married a narcissistic spook. I’m sure it was just a genuine mistake on your part.

No need to thank me.

Fuck Off etc.

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

My shed needs painting. Or does he only work inside?

On 03/03/2021 at 20:23, Stubby Pecker said:

Harry doesn't rile me in the same way other royals do. Sure, he's never had to struggle to pay a mortgage but I'm not surprised he wanted to get as far away from his entitlement as possible. I'd hate to have his life.

Okay, he's never going to fully escape in the US but it gives him a fresh start, whether he got there by being pussy-whipped or not. He's been a very typical young dickhead (Nazi uniform), referred to the Taliban as ragheads and went to Afghanistan, despite several insurgent factions threatening his life. He's also not as thick as his older sibling, who appears to have inherited every vapid gene soaring through his mother's promiscuous being. I bet he's even had a little chuckle as he's walked into the gold-plated porcelain bathroom, only to lift the toilet seat and discover one of Meghan's yam and KFC-enriched floaters looking him straight in the eye. This at least makes him appear the most human of them all, in spite of the somewhat ironic blessings which accompany royalty.   

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Totally agree, no one's life is perfect, and losing his mother was probably a tough one to deal with, but he has never had the stress of budgeting, worrying about losing his job etc etc, so I can't muster up too much sympathy for him.  

By the way, what do you get if you cross Donald Trump and Prince Andrew ?

Murdered in your prison cell.  

26 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Totally agree, no one's life is perfect, and losing his mother was probably a tough one to deal with, but he has never had the stress of budgeting, worrying about losing his job etc etc, so I can't muster up too much sympathy for him.  

By the way, what do you get if you cross Donald Trump and Prince Andrew ?

Murdered in your prison cell.  

He hadn’t. While the government and the citizens are grappling with balancing the pandemic lockdown against bankruptcies against the NHS going tits up, the wankers are starring at their navels looking at different angles to extract more fucking cash via their revolving PR mega cancer. Blood-sucking psychopaths.

• Like 2

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 hours ago, White Cunt said:

My shed needs painting. Or does he only work inside?

He can do the shed, but I must warn you, he might stop and cry every now and then.  

The work makes him so emulsional

8 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

He hadn’t. While the government and the citizens are grappling with balancing the pandemic lockdown against bankruptcies against the NHS going tits up, the wankers are starring at their navels looking at different angles to extract more fucking cash via their revolving PR mega cancer. Blood-sucking psychopaths.

That's true. It's amazing to me how the old social order is going to tighten its grip after the pandemic. The problem is they sit at the apex of a system that wraps inherited wealth and privilege in walls of steel guarded by machine gun turrets. It took the IRA blowing up Mountbatten and nearly the whole British govt in Brighton to get a change of policy towards Northern Ireland. So that tells you half the population (any half all chosen at random) could fucking die and pile up in the streets and nothing would change in this country. We've got to the stage because the class system and our constitution hasn't evolved along democratic lines that it seems England will become an insular isolated grotesque caricature of Little Britain with all the other parts of the UK flying away in different directions and for different reasons. You'l be left with the historic rump of the Norman Conquest c. 1100 and its subjugated Anglo-Saxon peasantry wasting their time voting every five years for Pinky or Perky. 

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

That's true. It's amazing to me how the old social order is going to tighten its grip after the pandemic. The problem is they sit at the apex of a system that wraps inherited wealth and privilege in walls of steel guarded by machine gun turrets. It took the IRA blowing up Mountbatten and nearly the whole British govt in Brighton to get a change of policy towards Northern Ireland. So that tells you half the population (any half all chosen at random) could fucking die and pile up in the streets and nothing would change in this country. We've got to the stage because the class system and our constitution hasn't evolved along democratic lines that it seems England will become an insular isolated grotesque caricature of Little Britain with all the other parts of the UK flying away in different directions and for different reasons. You'l be left with the historic rump of the Norman Conquest c. 1100 and its subjugated Anglo-Saxon peasantry wasting their time voting every five years for Pinky or Perky. 

It grieves me when I see thousands of these cunts lining the streets waving silly little union flags like mongs, when the royals are out and about. Look at the public's outburst of grief at St. Diana's death? Look how many cunts sleep out on the street for days just to get a good place to see a fucking wagon containing these fuckers, flash past them "ooh did you see that Tracy, the Queen looked at me an waved"!

That is what around 1000 years has done to the people of this country; turned into bowing and curtseying serfs. 

Dickie Arbiter's a cunt 

19 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

He can do the shed, but I must warn you, he might stop and cry every now and then.  

The work makes him so emulsional

Harry must be quite handy with a make up brush. The next YouTube circus enterprise of his will introduce Manfoundation Deblemish classes watched by millions of like minded metrosexual apes, with a huge following in Japan, South Korea and Brazil.