CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prince Harry

Eddie

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Cockneys v Zombies was better. Especially the Zimmer frame chase scene.

I've not seen that one. Did the Cockneys also spend time in their bedrooms watching the Zombies playing in a paddling pool in the neighbouring garden?

5 hours ago, Goober said:

I've not seen that one. Did the Cockneys also spend time in their bedrooms watching the Zombies playing in a paddling pool in the neighbouring garden?

It was excellent. An old people's home under attack by zombies, Alan Ford, Dudley Sutton, Honor Blackman and Richard Briers having a whale of a time.

19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It grieves me when I see thousands of these cunts lining the streets waving silly little union flags like mongs, when the royals are out and about. Look at the public's outburst of grief at St. Diana's death? Look how many cunts sleep out on the street for days just to get a good place to see a fucking wagon containing these fuckers, flash past them "ooh did you see that Tracy, the Queen looked at me an waved"!

That is what around 1000 years has done to the people of this country; turned into bowing and curtseying serfs. 

Dickie Arbiter's a cunt 

It happened in 1067. The harrying of the North 1069-70. The UK is the last colony of the Normans and the Empire has been converted into a financial off-shore fraud shop. You are right. British citizens are just serfs with less human rights living in a jam tomorrow "democracy". 

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was excellent. An old people's home under attack by zombies, Alan Ford, Dudley Sutton, Honor Blackman and Richard Briers having a whale of a time.

Only Alan left out of those four.

I saw him playing a thug in 'Give us a break' back in the early  80s and he reminded me of Bruce Foxton 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Only Alan left out of those four.

I saw him playing a thug in 'Give us a break' back in the early  80s and he reminded me of Bruce Foxton 

I saw it too, after you mentioned it about a year ago, I watched the series again on YouTube. He was driving his boss's Cadillac around Liverpool looking for Paul McGann and Robert Lindsay.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I saw it too, after you mentioned it about a year ago, I watched the series again on YouTube. He was driving his boss's Cadillac around Liverpool looking for Paul McGann and Robert Lindsay.

I saw the first episode of that last year but couldn't find the rest. I read the book which was funny. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It happened in 1067. The harrying of the North 1069-70. The UK is the last colony of the Normans and the Empire has been converted into a financial off-shore fraud shop. You are right. British citizens are just serfs with less human rights living in a jam tomorrow "democracy". 

Jam today, jam tomorrow, kick out the jams, have your jam and eat it too

https://archive.org/details/chrismorris_bluejam/blue_jam_-_s01e01.mp3

• 2 months later...

The ginger cunt just cannot give the poor me routine a rest from his 13 bathroom mansion in California, poor Harrys, media craving wife was suicidal, he was trapped and drank a lot in his 30's, he was never offered any support or help, although in the next breath he admits to being in counselling for 4 years. He has to leave the UK because like his mum he was in a relationship with a person of colour and it didn’t end well for Diana. 

I am not fan of the royals, but at least they know how privileged they are and keep their mouth shut, this beady eyed thick as shit ginger wanker needs putting out of his misery, cunt, fucking cunt, fucking ginger CUNT. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The ginger cunt just cannot give the poor me routine a rest from his 13 bathroom mansion in California, poor Harrys, media craving wife was suicidal, he was trapped and drank a lot in his 30's, he was never offered any support or help, although in the next breath he admits to being in counselling for 4 years. He has to leave the UK because like his mum he was in a relationship with a person of colour and it didn’t end well for Diana. 

I am not fan of the royals, but at least they know how privileged they are and keep their mouth shut, this beady eyed thick as shit ginger wanker needs putting out of his misery, cunt, fucking cunt, fucking ginger CUNT. 

Its the fabulous wealth and access to all the privileges that fucks them up .. plus the beady eyed nothing else to report journalists who are ever present. I avoid seeing or reading anything about them as the truth is always the view of the journalists or media who manage to reach as many people as possibly. I had a night in a hotel on Tuesday and watched the morning news programmes on the telly. It was all crushingly trivial crap. It made me glad that I got rid of my television back in 2010.

I don't dislike Prince Harry but then again I don't like him either because I don't know him and a cannot think of a good reason why I should know him or care about him one way or the other. I do know five air headed cunts who wrote "European" on their census forms and I have an opinion on that and have told each of them what I think. But coming back to the royals I really do not have an opinion worth sharing. I do know a few gingers and most of them seem OK.

42 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The little ginger bastard has been whining that he'd drink a week's worth alcohol in a day to cope with his trauma. Whilst that might sound dramatic it's only 14 units, which is a touch over 5 pints of old wife beater.

Who the fuck hasn't done that in one sitting? Drew does that before 11am every day. 

Attention seeking useless spoilt cunt. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I don't dislike Prince Harry but then again I don't like him either because I don't know him

You don't need to, he's ginger and his eyes are too close together. Also, as he has played such a large part in creating/curating his own image, it's quite reasonable to assume that what we are allowed to see is close to the reality.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

He needs to keep the show on the road - that's how he makes his money. Any claims (the worse the better) of his turmoil, keep to pleb sharply focused on the prick and keep his fiefdom afloat. The claims may become even more extreme as public attention wanes.

Was he driving his four by four after a few pints (and lines), too? Our resident alcoholic, property tycoon Punkape, finally has things in common with ex-royalty.

3 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

You don't need to, he's ginger and his eyes are too close together. Also, as he has played such a large part in creating/curating his own image, it's quite reasonable to assume that what we are allowed to see is close to the reality.

My maternal grandmother's ancestors came from the aristocracy and some of that world and its "reality" was present in my grandmother and that "reality" has little in common with what is actually real. Something that they have no understanding or grasp of is irony. The way that the great @Earl of Punkapeposts does actually closely reflect the attitudes of many of that class of people, they really are detached from reality.

1 hour ago, Goober said:

The little ginger bastard has been whining that he'd drink a week's worth alcohol in a day to cope with his trauma. Whilst that might sound dramatic it's only 14 units, which is a touch over 5 pints of old wife beater.

Who the fuck hasn't done that in one sitting? Drew does that before 11am every day. 

Attention seeking useless spoilt cunt. 

And to think, this squealing little weakling was in the British Army (kinda.) I can only imagine what his former comrades are thinking reading about his latest troubles and battling against his addictions and copious alcohol consumption of seven pints a week. Pathetic little cuntfuck.

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

And to think, this squealing little weakling was in the British Army (kinda.) I can only imagine what his former comrades are thinking reading about his latest troubles and battling against his addictions and copious alcohol consumption of seven pints a week. Pathetic little cuntfuck.

Were you ever in the army Dyxie?

21 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Were you ever in the army Dyxie?

No. Worked with the British Military closely though for years, I think. You’d better ask Roops, Pen. I may be mistaken. The Blues and Royals could sup though so I don’t know how this snivelling little rat survived, in Helmand.