CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prince Harry

Eddie

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

No. Worked with the British Military closely though for years, I think. You’d better ask Roops, Pen. I may be mistaken. The Blues and Royals could sup though so I don’t know how this snivelling little rat survived, in Helmand.

There quite a few snivelling little rats who served long terms in the armed forces and fought bravely. All too often they are ill equipped or ill prepared for the world they would encounter after they left the armed forces. Scumbags who have never served showing them no respect. Many of them have ended up on the streets to the great shame of us all who have allowed this to happen.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

No.

Don't be modest, DC. I know for a fact that you played a significant role in WW2. From single handedly evacuating the entire BEF from Dunkirk in Frank's yacht, to storming the beaches of Normandy entirely alone with nothing but your cock in your hand.

I think it's safe to say that we'd all be speaking German right now but for your heroics. Don't be shy in shouting it from the rooftops, Roops may have the audacity to question it but you're my fucking hero.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Goober said:

The little ginger bastard has been whining that he'd drink a week's worth alcohol in a day to cope with his trauma. Whilst that might sound dramatic it's only 14 units, which is a touch over 5 pints of old wife beater.

Who the fuck hasn't done that in one sitting? Drew does that before 11am every day. 

Attention seeking useless spoilt cunt. 

Just to be a devil's advocate, but I'm just wondering whether he is actually coming up with this, to promote mental health provision, or lack of,  for service people? 

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

My maternal grandmother's ancestors came from the aristocracy and some of that world and its "reality" was present in my grandmother and that "reality" has little in common with what is actually real. Something that they have no understanding or grasp of is irony. The way that the great @Earl of Punkapeposts does actually closely reflect the attitudes of many of that class of people, they really are detached from reality.

There are some excellent 'find my past' websites out there, Pen – many offering free subscriptions for a short while. I'd check your maternal grandmother's ancestral tree if I were you, as you may discover you're the only transsexual in the family lineage.   

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just to be a devil's advocate, but I'm just wondering whether he is actually coming up with this, to promote mental health provision, or lack of,  for service people? 

You actually think he gives a flying fuck about the rank and file? That's all just PR. 

Call me cynical if you like, but I hope few would be so deluded. 

Do you think 14 units in one session is a dramatic revelation worthy of any attention whatsoever? 

15 minutes ago, Goober said:

Do you think 14 units in one session is a dramatic revelation worthy of any attention whatsoever? 

This reminds me of that little cunt who played Harry Potter.

A few years ago he was all over the papers with his attention seeking "woe is me" act, telling anyone who listened that the pressures of fame had turned him into an alcoholic. Delving a bit deeper into the articles, apparently he would come home after filming and have "one or two whisky's".

It's a sad state of affairs if that wand waving faggot and the ginger cuckoo are this generation's version of Keith Moon and Oliver Reed.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

This reminds me of that little cunt who played Harry Potter.

A few years ago he was all over the papers with his attention seeking "woe is me" act, telling anyone who listened that the pressures of fame had turned him into an alcoholic. Delving a bit deeper into the articles, apparently he would come home after filming and have "one or two whisky's".

It's a sad state of affairs if that wand waving faggot and the ginger cuckoo are this generation's version of Keith Moon and Oliver Reed.

Too fucking right. If 5 pints of lager on a night is indicative of severe emotional turmoil, I dread to think what my intake of alcohol, class As & Bs on any given weekend during my 20s said about my mental state. 

I wonder if his butler ever asked 'Does Sir not think he's had enough?'

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Goober said:

You actually think he gives a flying fuck about the rank and file? That's all just PR. 

Call me cynical if you like, but I hope few would be so deluded. 

14 units? There's many a battalion who would laugh at that. 

21 minutes ago, Goober said:

Too fucking right. If 5 pints of lager on a night is indicative of severe emotional turmoil, I dread to think what my intake of alcohol, class As & Bs on any given weekend during my 20s said about my mental state. 

I wonder if his butler ever asked 'Does Sir not think he's had enough?'

Indeed, Goobs.

I'd say some of my best material on here has been produced after consuming a bottle of spirits and numerous lines of coke in one sitting. In fact, I'd say that most of us on here are at our best after a collosal skinfull.

That being said, there's always an exception to the rule, to which I offer up our very own Norfolk lad, the permanently paralytic and paraplegic Drew as an example.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I don't dislike Prince Harry but then again I don't like him either because I don't know him and a cannot think of a good reason why I should know him or care about him one way or the other.

If everyone else had this thought process there would be absolutely no point in this website. 

16/07/2017, Decimus posts:

"That Josef Fritzl was one absolutely sick fucking cunt, I'd love to superglue his tache to his bollocks and cut the whole filthy fucking lot off."

16/07/2017, Lady Penelope/The Guard/ Dawn Chorus/ Tootsie replies:

"I don't have an opinion on Joe, I neither love nor hate him, this is because I do not know him and cannot think of a reason why I would, should, or could know him."

You utter, fucking utter, absolute boring fucking cunt.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If everyone else had this thought process there would be absolutely no point in this website. 

16/07/2017, Decimus posts:

"That Josef Fritzl was one absolutely sick fucking cunt, I'd love to superglue his tache to his bollocks and cut the whole filthy fucking lot off."

16/07/2017, Lady Penelope/The Guard/ Dawn Chorus/ Tootsie replies:

"I don't have an opinion on Joe, I neither love nor hate him, this is because I do not know him and cannot think of a reason why I would, should, or could know him."

You utter, fucking utter, absolute boring fucking cunt.

Does Bawsy know you've borrowed his autism?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, Goobs.

I'd say some of my best material on here has been produced after consuming a bottle of spirits and numerous lines of coke in one sitting. In fact, I'd say that most of us on here are at our best after a collosal skinfull.

That being said, there's always an exception to the rule, to which I offer up our very own Norfolk lad, the permanently paralytic and paraplegic Drew as an example.

I expect Drew has "Turmoil" tattooed on his forehead. 

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Don't be modest, DC. I know for a fact that you played a significant role in WW2. From single handedly evacuating the entire BEF from Dunkirk in Frank's yacht, to storming the beaches of Normandy entirely alone with nothing but your cock in your hand.

I think it's safe to say that we'd all be speaking German right now but for your heroics. Don't be shy in shouting it from the rooftops, Roops may have the audacity to question it but you're my fucking hero.

This had the makings of a good post, Deco, but you fucked it by exaggerating ridiculously. I’ve never been on Frank’s yacht, cunt.

• Like 2

On 21/05/2021 at 16:10, Decimus said:

Indeed, Goobs.

When Quincy posted sober it was utter shite. However, one could tell with 100% accuracy when he’d smashed half a bottle of spirits and a few lines beak cut with persil- Fucking quality 

However, your dissing of fellow Nor-folk is bad form. Drop round to bungalow bollox with a twelver of kestrel super to make up for this shocker

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This had the makings of a good post, Deco, but you fucked it by exaggerating ridiculously. I’ve never been on Frank’s yacht, cunt.

I have. 

When he lurched at me with his spindley digits with his pathetic maggot poking out of his pastel chinos I jumped off and swam 10 miles to shore through icy seas

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When Quincy posted sober it was utter shite. However, one could tell with 100% accuracy when he’d smashed half a bottle of spirits and a few lines beak cut with persil- Fucking quality 

However, your dissing of fellow Nor-folk is bad form. Drop round to bungalow bollox with a twelver of kestrel super to make up for this shocker

I've pondered this conundrum for a while, Stubs. I love where I live, and the people in my county, and I've got a certain amount of loyalty when it comes to all things Norfolk.

But I can't fucking stand Drew and Neil, as much as the honourable gentleman in me wants to like them.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I've pondered this conundrum for a while, Stubs. I love where I live, and the people in my county, and I've got a certain amount of loyalty when it comes to all things Norfolk.

But I can't fucking stand Drew and Neil, as much as the honourable gentleman in me wants to like them.

I love the county I live in with every molecule. However, the place is populated by at least 50% scum of the earth subhuman cunts who I’d gladly deport to wales or some other third world shit hole. Monumental cunt was a classic example in his ironstone 1970s listed hovel 

I also believe Ape lives in my neck of the woods 

Guest judgetwi

I have a certain sympathy for the boy Hewitt. Everyone he ever met wanted to lick his arse and every bird he ever met wanted to suck him off and marry him. How can you expect him to clock a wrongun when he sees one being brought up like that?

Let’s face it Sparkletits is a dirty, narcissistic slag but she ain’t stupid. Once she knew The Halfwit fancied her she wasn’t going to give up the pussy like all the other tarts. She strung the dimmo along.....when you can have anything you want you go fucking mental for something that’s denied to you. 

She’s got him right where she wants him....until he’s no use to Her anymore. Poor Harry, not his fault he was born stinking rich. I like to tell myself that if I was born with those advantages I wouldn’t be such a dumb cunt but I wasn’t, so what the fuck do I know?