CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prince Harry

Eddie

16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Certainly not banging one out- he’s got YouTube footage of dead Gaza babies for that. 

Fuck the Jews. Come you Arab, magic carpet ISIS Taliban cunts; sort you fucking acts out 

7 posts in a row Stub? Calm the fuck down

Guest judgetwi
23 hours ago, ratcum said:

7 posts in a row Stub? Calm the fuck down

Ah there you are Herr Oberst. May I say what a pleasure it is to hear from a proper Nazi instead of these bandwagon jumping, wokey, grubby little anti Semites. We both know proper fucking class when we see it don’t you agree Mein Herr?

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Ah there you are Herr Oberst. May I say what a pleasure it is to hear from a proper Nazi instead of these bandwagon jumping, wokey, grubby little anti Semites. We both know proper fucking class when we see it don’t you agree Mein Herr?

On ‎24‎/‎05‎/‎2021 at 23:21, judgetwi said:

Come on then you old git, where have you been? 

Guest judgetwi
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

Come on then you old git, where have you been? 

I’ve been in Tel Aviv Herr Oberst. Where else would I be when the enemy is at the door? 

Guest judgetwi
On 23/05/2021 at 10:28, Last Cunt Standing said:

Is it “how many inches can you stand away from double glazing without heavy breathing causing a frustratingly obscuring mist to form?”

Can’t afford double glazing Bertie. I doubt if I would know what the fuck you are on about anyway. You’re too smart for me Bertie boy. 😁

Guest judgetwi
On 30/05/2021 at 12:35, Last Cunt Standing said:

BOGOF Judith you slobbering twat. Have a word with your better-looking brother.

That’s a bit cuntish Bertie. That knob is obviously a northerner of some description. No need to get personal you grubby little Shylock. 🇮🇱

Guest judgetwi
On 30/05/2021 at 16:46, ratcum said:

at the syphilis clinic?

They don’t call them that any more. They have some fancy clinical/ medical name that involves a lot of letters.....a bit like LGBTQIA+ and shit like that . I’d herd the disease ridden foreign fucks into the gas chambers if I had my way. What do you think Herr Oberst? 

22 hours ago, judgetwi said:

They don’t call them that any more. They have some fancy clinical/ medical name that involves a lot of letters.....a bit like LGBTQIA+ and shit like that . I’d herd the disease ridden foreign fucks into the gas chambers if I had my way. What do you think Herr Oberst? 

🇯🇴 🥓🚿♨️