CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prince Harry

Eddie

On ‎31‎/‎05‎/‎2021 at 22:39, judgetwi said:

They don’t call them that any more. They have some fancy clinical/ medical name that involves a lot of letters.....a bit like LGBTQIA+ and shit like that . I’d herd the disease ridden foreign fucks into the gas chambers if I had my way. What do you think Herr Oberst? 

things used to be so simple Jewdy. Nowadays it's isn't always clear who the enemy is. I will however, always enjoy the cordial loathing we have for one another.  

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

things used to be so simple Jewdy. Nowadays it's isn't always clear who the enemy is. I will however, always enjoy the cordial loathing we have for one another.  

Indeed Herr Oberst. I’ve always  imagined you and I meeting in No Man’s Land on Christmas morning, shaking hands and, for a few hours, understanding each other’s common humanity. Then you proudly show me photos of your weirdo fucked up family, I would laugh and then we’d be running back to the trenches to reach for the  mortars and, in my case, the trusty Lee Enfield. 

It’s a crying shame, Herr Oberst, but what the fuck you gonna do already? 😁