CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prince Harry

Eddie

19 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

While I agree with this in principle, the royal family generates a whole lot more for the British economy than it takes. Our monarchy is by far the most famous on the world stage and it remains one of the very last bastions of genuine Britishness which make our islands unique. I can't stand the pomp and ceremony and bullshit of the whole thing either, and it's undoubtedly been abused in the past by the likes of serial cumfarting dimwit Diana, however Harry is the most likeable of an elitist bunch. He went to fight on behalf of his country, and as Roops points out, raised the profile of the plight of ex-servicemen. Whether this was contrived or designed to give him something to do is beside the point, because it worked.

More importantly than all of the above, the existence of a British royal family continues to piss the majority of the Muslim community off no end.

I'm not sure Harry would have come back minus a few limbs like many others (and then left to fend for himself) but at least he went there, not that I would, so fair enough.

Not too sure how it pisses the moslem brethren off. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, Jug Ears, the latest ONS figures suggest just over 11 million children in the UK. That being the case, you're projecting that slightly less than half of all British children will be living in poverty.

Eddie's stats source are confusing as well. Set aside that despite having "Action" in the charity's name this outfit is a pressure group and not an entity that actually does anything to alleviate real child poverty. (The clue is in the employee headcount of 35) Their front page mentions nearly "1 living in poverty 3" another page mentions "1 in 4". We haven't even discussed what constitutes "poverty", a moot point that CPAG skirts around in their policy documents.

1M, 2M or 4M, the point is children in this country are missing meals, living in squalor and have very limited opportunities whilst the royals live in palaces, think nothing of dropping 40k on a private flight and enjoy the very best of everything at our expense, people think they're great because, for example he supported invictus games, gawd bless em. Compared to the privilege the royals enjoy we are all living in poverty.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I'm not sure Harry would have come back minus a few limbs like many others (and then left to fend for himself) but at least he went there, not that I would, so fair enough.

Not too sure how it pisses the moslem brethren off. 

Hard to loose a limb sitting in a chair, well out of harms way 'piloting a drone'

Well at least he does stuff, is pleasant to people and doesn't expect everyone to bow and scrape or call him sir. Unlikely to ever become King he has carved out his own niche. Unlike Andrew who is full of his own importance, can't even be civil to the proles who pay for his lifestyle and seems to do as little as possible.There are also other potential issues, but in the interest of staying the right side of the libel laws I'll let you Google those yourself if you want to.

56 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Hard to loose a limb sitting in a chair, well out of harms way 'piloting a drone'

You thick fucking prick. He was sat in an easy chair as a weapons officer in an Apache. Before that he was sat in an easy chair in a patrol base. Both jobs not carried out from air conditioned trailers in Nevada. Both jobs somewhat risky at times.

5 minutes ago, Manky said:

You thick fucking prick. He was sat in an easy chair as a weapons officer in an Apache. Before that he was sat in an easy chair in a patrol base. Both jobs not carried out from air conditioned trailers in Nevada. Both jobs somewhat risky at times.

Fake news, he was never in harms way, not once. 

21 minutes ago, Manky said:

He would not have been exposed to much risk. Any injury sustained would have been a massive trophy for the enemy.

• Like 1

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I hope Captain Hewitt is invited to the wedding. It would be bloody bad manners not to, don’t you think?

Fucking good idea Judge and while they're at it Mohamed Al Fayed should be bunged an invite as well. Should make for a cracking punch up at the reception.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Neil said:

Is this nom far in enough for me to say I'd have fucked his mum?

I am rather certain we all know you would, Neil.  If her grave wasn't kept secret, you probably still would!  

31 minutes ago, The Beast said:

He would not have been exposed to much risk. Any injury sustained would have been a massive trophy for the enemy.

I think being surrounded by 30 Gurkha's would help too. I am not a hero worshipper but credit where it is due.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So theoretically, our future king could be black? Fantastic! The Christmas message would be good- "Hear me now me bredren and sistren waah gwaan?  Aa is taalkin' to you trom de palace innit. Irie irie". 

Respec aye?

It's better than, "yo bitch, get out on da corner and make me my money, ho!"  

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

1M, 2M or 4M, the point is children in this country are missing meals, living in squalor and have very limited opportunities whilst the royals live in palaces, think nothing of dropping 40k on a private flight and enjoy the very best of everything at our expense, people think they're great because, for example he supported invictus games, gawd bless em. Compared to the privilege the royals enjoy we are all living in poverty.

Well, I'm sorry that a country house owning (complete with swimming pool) S Class Merc-driving business man who flaunts his wealth by uploading holiday pics feels he is living in relative poverty. I actually have some sympathy with your republican POV and accept that there is genuine poverty in the UK, however you do yourself no favours when you exaggerate the actualities to further your argument.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, I'm sorry that a country house owning (complete with swimming pool) S Class Merc-driving business man who flaunts his wealth by uploading holiday pics feels he is living in relative poverty. I actually have some sympathy with your republican POV and accept that there is genuine poverty in the UK, however you do yourself no favours when you exaggerate the actualities to further your argument.

He didn't mention any of that in his statement. You did. Unless I'm looking at the wrong statement

34 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think we both know all pics i upload are from Google images, still anything I pretend to own I pretended to work for it unlike the royals.

1 hour ago, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

Fucking good idea Judge and while they're at it Mohamed Al Fayed should be bunged an invite as well. Should make for a cracking punch up at the reception.

I'm not sure that he is their biggest problem, that's what to do about Trump. I doubt if anyone much wants him there, but as US President he will probably have to be invited.