CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prince Harry

Eddie

Guest Tata Steely Dan
6 hours ago, Manky said:

Harry is a good guy. He shoots Taliban. He, like me, is entitled to marry, or not marry who the fuck he wants. You bunch of pathetic, gossiping cunts.

God save the queen, her heirs and successors.

Right, so you served in the army (allegedly) for unquestionably shite pay, putting yourself in danger, yet this doesn't bother you:

phillip_3231995b.jpg

So many medals! I bet he's got way more than you, for doing way less actual military graft. All that forelock tugging doesn't get a bit tired? Would your parents honestly have been that consoled knowing that in the event of you getting blown up by an IED you died protecting the queen, and she's very grateful even if she can't name you and doesn't actually care? 

Harry is OK it’s his choice of bride that’s a worry. 

1. She’s 36 which is way older than Harry. He needs someone far younger.... early or mid-twenties would be far more appropriate.

2. She’s a divorcee which is disgraceful...he should never have been courting her in the first place.

2. Her dubious ethnic origins makes her totally unsuitable for the modern court of today.There will be a continual whispering campaign against her until the inevitable separation or divorce.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Right, so you served in the army (allegedly) for unquestionably shite pay, putting yourself in danger, yet this doesn't bother you:

phillip_3231995b.jpg

So many medals! I bet he's got way more than you, for doing way less actual military graft. All that forelock tugging doesn't get a bit tired? Would your parents honestly have been that consoled knowing that in the event of you getting blown up by an IED you died protecting the queen, and she's very grateful even if she can't name you and doesn't actually care? 

You can stick your republican tendencies up your fucking arse. As it happens, Phil the Greek did his bit and has fuck all to be ashamed of.

I didn't die and didn't want to. That doesn't mean I didn't want to do the job for whatever reason.

And you are correct, it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

48 minutes ago, Punkape said:

1. She’s 36 which is way older than Harry. He needs someone far younger.... early or mid-twenties would be far more appropriate.

2. She’s a divorcee which is disgraceful...he should never have been courting her in the first place.

2. Her dubious ethnic origins makes her totally unsuitable for the modern court of today.There will be a continual whispering campaign against her until the inevitable separation or divorce.

You’re not really very well qualified to discuss the suitability of a woman to marry a man, so shove your unsurprising views up the tattered remains of your arse, you stupid fucking cunt.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
51 minutes ago, Punkape said:

make-it-look-like-an-accident-007.jpg

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

I'm not sure that he is their biggest problem, that's what to do about Trump. I doubt if anyone much wants him there, but as US President he will probably have to be invited.

I hope they seat him between Boris and Sadiq Khan, could be interesting.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I'm not sure that he is their biggest problem, that's what to do about Trump. I doubt if anyone much wants him there, but as US President he will probably have to be invited.

I hope the invite goes to Obama.  

3 hours ago, Rick_B said:

He was voted in by the American people. He's their president,not yours.

Get over it.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Eddie said:

Ginger bollocks is getting married, who really, can honestly say, that they give a fuck that the half-blood prince is tying the knot?

The cunt has not stop whinging about growing up a royal, imagine the hardship of putting up with tax funded palaces, servants, luxury travel and beautiful cars must be tough.  Compare this with the 5.2 million kids living in poverty across the UK.

I doubt very much if Meghan Markle would have been that interested in him if he wasn't a royal so think yourself lucky, stop moaning and fuck off.

Although with the rumors of who's the daddy and his mother preferring the taste of halal meat, it wasn't all plain sailing, especially walking behind the queen of tarts coffin, suspecting that grandfather had played his part in bumping her off. We will now we will have to endure the hysteria of an over privileged toff getting married for the next year or so, kill me now Fender.

I hope they both , ahahah ho ho , get killed , ho ho ha ha, in a terrific traffic accident. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 minutes ago, ratcum said:

If Markle's African American genes are strong, she might give birth to The Black Prince. Our first for 700 years.

The antichrist? 

17 hours ago, The Beast said:

Lovely, a lavish do that ordinary cunts will be paying for. How this or the whole royal household is in anyway relevant to the ordinary person I just don't get it. This will be a festival of jingoism, the only thing that can temper it is if one of the royals snuffs it before this event takes place. I wish they would all fuck off and take all the leeching hanger-ons with them.

Plus the cost of the extra security as a few of the 23,000 Islamic terrorist cunts allowed to roam the land are probably already planning something.