CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prince Harry

Eddie

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lip up fatty, I can't listen to that one without the horrifying image of B Bloodvessel on top Top of the pops, wearing a white romper suit, swinging his 11 inch tongue about like a rabid St Bernard. The disgusting, fat, sweaty cunt.

Now you can imagine what Ed's shop looks like, a dumb fat cuntbreed dancing about like a spazola frightening the customers off, while thicko Ed looks on.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not really sure Bugsy, sometime in the next couple of days I think. Far as I know he got a week. 

I thought it was a week, but some cunt mentioned 2 weeks, so I'm not sure. With a bit of luck he'll die in custody.

1 minute ago, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

I thought it was a week, but some cunt mentioned 2 weeks, so I'm not sure. With a bit of luck he'll die in custody.

Pity he missed our thread for firearm enthusiasts. I'm sure he could have provided some rip-roaring anecdotes relating to his experiences of the MG-42 on the PlayStation.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

See if Gyps can send you some lucky heather too, and perhaps do a quick curse.

Everything helps but Bill is good for one thing and that is, he makes the real dunces like Bubsy, Ed and D look like they have something to offer, but i think it's better for the site that he goes.

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Really good thanks, that's why I had a villa in Ibiza at 20k per week, although if you still think I have a shop in Crayford good for you. Whatever makes you happy.

You have a shop in Crayford, great i must visit it sometime, i will introduce myself at the counter. Would you be the one wearing the hoodie and skinny jeans ?

8 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

You have a shop in Crayford, great i must visit it sometime, i will introduce myself at the counter. Would you be the one wearing the hoodie and skinny jeans ?

You are ever so slightly mad, I have not laid into you as the poor sap that owns some shit car spares shop does not deserve a imbecile like you turning up on their doorstep. However if you are as thick as I think you are turn up and get arrested.

You are ever so slightly mad, I have not laid into you as the poor sap that owns some shit car spares shop does not deserve a imbecile like you turning up on their doorstep. However if you are as thick as I think you are turn up and get arrested.

Never mind that shite Eduardo, a mate of mine in immigration tells me fatty was collared and about to get fucked off back to Albania. Fortunately he died in custody. Good luck washing those cars on your own especially in this biting north wind

• Like 1

Oh dear Deadward, that's not very nice..put the bottle down and get some sleep as every day above ground is a result..regards to Fatty.

8 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Oh dear Deadward, that's not very nice..put the bottle down and get some sleep as every day above ground is a result..regards to Fatty.

Ok bender, your logic permits a two bob shop selling car spares enables enough profit to warrant a bloke who works there to buy a 112k car. 

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ok bender, your logic permits a two bob shop selling car spares enables enough profit to warrat a bloke who works there to buy a 112k car. 

Oh, I don't know Ed. If you've been in the motor trade in that area, you'll have heard of 'Lessness Motor Spares', shops in Bexley, Blackfen and Erith. Roger and Brian, 2 of the owners both had Rolls Royces.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh, I don't know Ed. If you've been in the motor trade in that area, you'll have heard of 'Lessness Motor Spares', shops in Bexley, Blackfen and Erith. Roger and Brian, 2 of the owners both had Rolls Royces.

Never heard of them, although as I'm not in the motor trade it's hardly surprising.