CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stephen Kinnock MP

Guest judgetwi

Guest luke swarm
21 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off then.

good morning Pinky, best get ready for church son, those fathers don't like to be kept waiting you know. Remember to repent last nights sins, profitable though they may have been.

• 6 months later...
Guest judgetwi

So this spawn of money grabbing traitors wants the England team to wear black armbands as a protest against Putin and his World Cup “propanda coup”.  

Excuse me baldybollocks but Putin paid good money for that propaganda to the kind of corrupt cunts who you count among your best friends.

Obviously, like your scum parents, you are prepared to sell your country down the river to the EU fascists but keep your massive nose out of football you poof. We all know Putin is a cunt and you are an even bigger one so fucking shut it wanker.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

So this spawn of money grabbing traitors wants the England team to wear black armbands as a protest against Putin and his World Cup “propanda coup”.  

Excuse me baldybollocks but Putin paid good money for that propaganda to the kind of corrupt cunts who you count among your best friends.

Obviously, like your scum parents, you are prepared to sell your country down the river to the EU fascists but keep your massive nose out of football you poof. We all know Putin is a cunt and you are an even bigger one so fucking shut it wanker.

I heard this tosser on the wireless this morning judgie, don't sound very Taff to me. His gripe was some big brexit/UKIP donor having clandestine meetings in Moscow with dodgy oligarch types wanting to fix our elections and buy our country. Too late dopey. Bet he supports Chelsea and likes being pissed on.   

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:59 PM, judgetwi said:

Black armbands eh?

Well those pink ribbons got rid of Breast Cancer and big crowds singing 'Imagine' stopped terrorist atrocities so it's got to be worth a try hasn't it?

• 3 years later...
Guest judgetwi
On 09/04/2022 at 01:19, The Beast said:

I see this useless sack of shit is being poked again for his tax affairs. 

All a distraction, but I don't really mind when it is this utter tosspot.

Well you’ve sparked my interest Doc. I can’t find anything on Lamestream media. Any chance you could enlighten me please?

On 15/04/2022 at 23:38, judgetwi said:

Well you’ve sparked my interest Doc. I can’t find anything on Lamestream media. Any chance you could enlighten me please?

It was on twatter. He was trending the day I wrote my comment. It seemed the ire was re directed from Itchy Ballsack, our Chancellor and his skint wife to the Kinnock cunt.