CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

TA - Travel Anouncements

Ape™️

Guest luke swarm
12 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I am proud of it, although I’m still not sure on whether I should’ve used percentage instead of fraction, only time will tell. 

By the way, have you paid your clique membership fees this year? We all know there’s an honest to goodness cunt in there somewhere, you just seem a touch off the pace. 

Anything the gang can do to get you back on form? As the saying goes: “all for clique, and clique for all”. 

As you will remember I was admitted into Cunts Hospital suffering from PDCD (post dramatic cuntstress disorder) and underwent serious therapy, the battle of the hairy growler and operation Ding nearly finished me off. But I continued my subs and although am not yet fit for front line duties, I can see the day when I can the doctors will sign me off again.

In the meantime Decs has me on sedentary duties at Clique HQ doing the files and general admin, cunts got me on half pay though and has stopped my milage allowance. 

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

As you will remember I was admitted into Cunts Hospital suffering from PDCD (post dramatic cuntstress disorder) and underwent serious therapy, the battle of the hairy growler and operation Ding nearly finished me off. But I continued my subs and although am not yet fit for front line duties, I can see the day when I can the doctors will sign me off again.

In the meantime Decs has me on sedentary duties at Clique HQ doing the files and general admin, cunts got me on half pay though and has stopped my milage allowance. 

How ghastly.

47 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

It could be worse, old Quince is on a zero hour contract. 

He’s so skint he’s thinking of returning to work as a self-employed estate agent. 

Guest Lady Penelope
26 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget this Frank and Stubby shit Bubba, it's my birthday today.  What do you think of that then.

Have you ever thought of going Global?

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Happy birthday, your arse, I pray God it's your last.

With no apologies to Kirsty McColl.

I've had some wonderful presents.  Punkape has sent me a voucher which entitles me to shit on Roops windscreen,  and Proper has given me a  'Get out of Jail' card. I eagerly await greetings from Snatch. 

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I've had some wonderful presents.  Punkape has sent me a voucher which entitles me to shit on Roops windscreen,  and Proper has given me a  'Get out of Jail' card. I eagerly await greetings from Snatch. 

Have you opened the "envelope" that I sent you?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 12/12/2017 at 6:22 PM, Decimus said:

@Decimus: 128 nominations

@William T.D. Stickers: 108 nominations

@Bubba C :78 nominations

@Quincy Cockfingers: 63 nominations.

Snatch, who has been on the site since its new format started in August 2014: 19 nominations.

Perhaps you should take a look closer to home before spouting off your shit, if it was left to the likes of you this place would be dead. 

I have by far the lesser number, making me shine among these fucking cunts.