CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

TA - Travel Anouncements

Ape™️

Guest Lady Penelope
On 11/12/2017 at 10:16 AM, Mrs Roops said:

@Punkape,however I note that as you file more complaints than the rest of the CC puntership combined you clearly expect everybody to conform to high standards so its only correct that you should be judged and administered in the same manner.

Interesting and amusing and it seems that Punker's does not do irony.

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:16 AM, Mrs Roops said:

@Punkape, I think its time you change your approach to the way you interact on this board.

During the rest of this month any post that uses or gives the impression of the punkape.exe programme will result in a 14 day suspension. You may think that this ruling is too broad, vague and unfair. On the face of it you would be correct, however I note that as you file more complaints than the rest of the CC puntership combined you clearly expect everybody to conform to high standards so its only correct that you should be judged and administered in the same manner.

You should restrict yourself to using the site for which it was designed for, however you may continue to proffer the faux wealthy Cheshire Gentleman character 'cos its fun spotting the howlers you make. Subjects could include, "The correct angle one should wear a bowler hat when visiting one's stockbroker" or perhaps "silver-plated cruet sets on the breakfast bar - right or wrong?"

Complete bollocks.  Fuck off.     lol

On 11/12/2017 at 10:16 AM, Mrs Roops said:

@Punkape, I think its time you change your approach to the way you interact on this board. You should restrict yourself to using the site for which it was designed for,

8 hours ago, Snatch said:

I notice two of the clique have liked this. Maybe they should read it aloud to themselves.

@Decimus: 128 nominations

@William T.D. Stickers: 108 nominations

@Bubba C :78 nominations

@Quincy Cockfingers: 63 nominations.

Snatch, who has been on the site since its new format started in August 2014: 19 nominations.

Perhaps you should take a look closer to home before spouting off your shit, if it was left to the likes of you this place would be dead. 

34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Snatch, who has been on the site since its new format started in August 2014: 19 nominations.

Perhaps you should take a look closer to home before spouting off your shit, if it was left to the likes of you this place would be dead. 

Test ID:

0 nominations

2 comments

5000 likes

Fuck off

lol

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Snatch said:

I notice two of the clique have liked this. Maybe they should read it aloud to themselves.

Snitch, you little simpleton, if only 2 of the alleged clique have ‘liked’ this (and we all know how much you despise the like/leaderboard system), I’d be keen to learn more on your theory of how only a fraction of said clique can involve themselves in the gang activity usually associated by being a member of the aforementioned fraternity. 

I’m pretty sure that once you’ve single-finger typed this into your Tomy My First spelling machine to translate it from English into cerebrally challenged cretin, you’ll (possibly) figure out that I’ve fucking demolished you, again, on my own. 

Until then, would you like to suck my dick? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Snitch, you little simpleton, if only 2 of the alleged clique have ‘liked’ this (and we all know how much you despise the like/leaderboard system), I’d be keen to learn more on your theory of how only a fraction of said clique can involve themselves in the gang activity usually associated by being a member of the aforementioned fraternity. 

I’m pretty sure that once you’ve single-finger typed this into your Tomy My First spelling machine to translate it from English into cerebrally challenged cretin, you’ll (possibly) figure out that I’ve fucking demolished you, again, on my own. 

One of the clique likes this.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

One of the clique likes this.

I’m PMing Proper as we speak. I’ve asked him for a Clique Corner and Frank as the mod. Although, saying that, I’ve rather enjoyed Roops’ demolition of punky, Snitch and Scrotes of late.

Was I drunk or did she also pop Fender Mitty into the cooler after he shattered his own vertebrae nearly rattling himself to death?  

Just now, Bubba C said:

I’m PMing Proper as we speak. I’ve asked him for a Clique Corner and Frank as the mod. Although, saying that, I’ve rather enjoyed Roops’ demolition of punky, Snitch and Scrotes of late.

Was I drunk or did she also pop Fender Mitty into the cooler after he shattered his own vertebrae nearly rattling himself to death?  

She's been superb recently to be fair. I particularly enjoyed her "Roadhouse" comment.

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

. Nice work.

10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

. Nice work.

I am proud of it, although I’m still not sure on whether I should’ve used percentage instead of fraction, only time will tell. 

By the way, have you paid your clique membership fees this year? We all know there’s an honest to goodness cunt in there somewhere, you just seem a touch off the pace. 

Anything the gang can do to get you back on form? As the saying goes: “all for clique, and clique for all”. 

10 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Do not be self exclusive on this.

Neither should you.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

How many of these nominations have turned into the normal bullshit that you and your "lads" are very capable of? I'd guess all of them. And how many months have you had in the cooler between you all? You must be due another meltdown. So maybe it's you that should look closer to home before you spout your shit off.

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

And here is another pathetic little prick. How exactly have you "demolished" me? 

All I see are you and you reach round buddy sucking up to Roops.

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

I am proud of it, although I’m still not sure on whether I should’ve used percentage instead of fraction, only time will tell. 

By the way, have you paid your clique membership fees this year? We all know there’s an honest to goodness cunt in there somewhere, you just seem a touch off the pace. 

Anything the gang can do to get you back on form? As the saying goes: “all for clique, and clique for all”. 

Careful @luke swarm, clique membership fees aren't what you think-unless you're thinking a scat and cum cocktails and a high 5 whooping frot off

23 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Neither should you.

How many of these nominations have turned into the normal bullshit that you and your "lads" are very capable of? I'd guess all of them. And how many months have you had in the cooler between you all? You must be due another meltdown. So maybe it's you that should look closer to home before you spout your shit off.

And here is another pathetic little prick. How exactly have you "demolished" me? 

All I see are you and you reach round buddy sucking up to Roops.

12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Careful @luke swarm, clique membership fees aren't what you think-unless you're thinking a scat and cum cocktails and a high 5 whooping frot off

Great stuff, lads  

@Clique, we’re done here. TMS? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Withers old bean, I'm drinking Framboise Vielle Eau De Vie from the very depths of my cellar, acceptable?

Can you keep your fantasist drinking habits to the JD nom please? Snitch gets upset at off-topic posts. 

And please refrain from speaking with Scrotes. He’s a hideous French toad who I wish was dead, but I don’t think he deserves to be dragged into a conversation with you. 

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Can you keep your fantasist drinking habits to the JD nom please? Snitch gets upset at off-topic posts. 

And please refrain from speaking with Scrotes. He’s a hideous French toad who I wish was dead, but I don’t think he deserves to be dragged into a conversation with you. 

TA-Taff Arsebandit. On topic enough for you utter bender and total fucking spaz?