CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Royal Family

Stubby Pecker

Fuck this pack of inbred, blood sucking, blood thirsty chinless wonders and all their hangers on. At this time of year especially every other news article is about their remarkable year and all the great things they've done to help some poor cunts in bongo bongo land or playing ping pong with some multi coloured druggies in Brixton. 

Prince Harry is a prime example; 10 years in the pongos- whoopie shit. Other cunts who took the queens shilling don't fuck off hunting every other week- not exactly a good example to set young people or third world whallas as a global head of conservation- "I say, you sooty skinned chaps, don't be such cunts and stop killing the animals we civilised types like. Now where's my rifle?"

As for prince Andrew the dirty cunt...

German tourists fuck off.

Guest Bill Stickers

It would be a great nom if it wasn't third rate recycled bollocks, already penned to a far higher standard by more esteemed members of this fine forum. 

You know when you go round to some insufferable cunt's house, and they've got a garden bench made out of recycled car tyres and palettes? That bench is your nom.

Fuck off. 

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck this pack of inbred, blood sucking, blood thirsty chinless wonders and all their hangers on. At this time of year especially every other news article is about their remarkable year and all the great things they've done to help some poor cunts in bongo bongo land or playing ping pong with some multi coloured druggies in Brixton. 

Prince Harry is a prime example; 10 years in the pongos- whoopie shit. Other cunts who took the queens shilling don't fuck off hunting every other week- not exactly a good example to set young people or third world whallas as a global head of conservation- "I say, you sooty skinned chaps, don't be such cunts and stop killing the animals we civilised types like. Now where's my rifle?"

As for prince Andrew the dirty cunt...

German tourists fuck off.

oh but they do so much for the tourist industry and the Queen brings in more than we pay her blah blah fucking blah.

I expect Manky will be having a embolism reading this.

Guest judgetwi
18 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You know when you go round to some insufferable cunt's house, and they've got a garden bench made out of recycled car tyres and palettes? 

No

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What about Bills 'palettes'? Do you reckon they've still got oil paint on them.

I trust you know the correct spelling, as you've spent the last thirty years earning minimum wage unpacking veg off them. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I trust you know the correct spelling, as you've spent the last thirty years earning minimum wage unpacking veg off them. 

Unpacking his own two veg, and meat, only to pack fudge.

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

that is rather insensitive if you don't mind me saying Billy, you know very well that Drews services with the onion farm was terminated when forklifts replaced manual palletisers, the new fangled forklift licence was beyond his reach due to vertigo issues.

Guest judgetwi
12 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Have you been invited round anyone's house... ever?

Yes, untold number, but I have never encountered the garden furniture which you describe. Neither have I been in a house with no lock/bolt on the bog door.

If you have to make shit up just to engage in a cyberspace relationship with other social rejects at least try and make it believable. Show some fucking respect for fucks sake.

Guest Lady Penelope
24 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Yes, untold number, but I have never encountered the garden furniture which you describe. Neither have I been in a house with no lock/bolt on the bog door.

If you have to make shit up just to engage in a cyberspace relationship with other social rejects at least try and make it believable. Show some fucking respect for fucks sake.

Good Evening Judge .. I hope that you have a Happy New Year

Guest Bill Stickers
45 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Sorry Judge, I just can't take lessons on not taking this shit too seriously, from a bloke who challenged Frank to a fight at his fictional restaurant. I'm sure you understand.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

You should get out more - you’re taking it all way too seriously...

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

The minimum wage hasn't been around for thirty years (in this country), now fuck off and die!

Guest judgetwi
26 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Sorry Judge, I just can't take lessons on not taking this shit too seriously, from a bloke who challenged Frank to a fight at his fictional restaurant. I'm sure you understand.

I appreciate your dilemma. However you could only have got that story from Frank himself. If you choose to believe a single word that comes out of Billy  Bullshitter’s mouth then I have a rather nice sailing vessel you might be interested in purchasing.

Oh, and I don’t think you are in the position to be slagging people off for offering a fight on the internet. 

Just saying. 

Christ on a cunting crutch, I've reported everyone of you shites for deviating from the original subject matter immediately. Cunts. 

Biggest cunt, however, is the fart in human skin and general snide little weasel with cock to match @William T.D. Stickers the top dog fucker himself. If ever there's a cunt who demands to be run over repeatedly, defiled by a dildo armed punkape then torn to pieces by hyenas, it's this brown nosing runt.   

Fair to say, I want him dead.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

I appreciate your dilemma. However you could only have got that story from Frank himself. If you choose to believe a single word that comes out of Billy  Bullshitter’s mouth then I have a rather nice sailing vessel you might be interested in purchasing.

Oh, and I don’t think you are in the position to be slagging people off for offering a fight on the internet. 

Just saying. 

You know very well there’s several members still around who were witness to that most tragic event.. Billy Elliot, a lady friend, the phone call, and the table for two upstairs at le Boudin Blanc.

You do remember that phone call, Harding?

Guest judgetwi
36 minutes ago, Frank said:

You know very well there’s several members still around who were witness to that most tragic event.. Billy Elliot, a lady friend, the phone call, and the table for two upstairs at le Boudin Blanc.

You do remember that phone call, Harding?

Get back in your box Frankie boy.

I talk to the organ grinder not his trained 🐒 monkey.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I also know a vegetable when I see one.........Bill.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Unlike Billy, you obviously don't have friends, or in other words, neighbours, who live in or near to Jaywick Sands.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Just saying. 

This is a strange retort from you, seeing as you admitted to me in the past you'd done it. What a curious little man you are. As you were.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Christ on a cunting crutch, I've reported everyone of you shites for deviating from the original subject matter immediately. Cunts. 

Biggest cunt, however, is the fart in human skin and general snide little weasel with cock to match @William T.D. Stickers the top dog fucker himself. If ever there's a cunt who demands to be run over repeatedly, defiled by a dildo armed punkape then torn to pieces by hyenas, it's this brown nosing runt.   

Fair to say, I want him dead.

Stubby you whining little bitch, this deviated so quickly because it's already been nommed to death. It happens that I agree with you on the subject matter but that's rather besides the point.

Regarding your latest outburst... well, at least I'm not getting to you.