CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC Salaries

Wolfie

On 23/09/2020 at 23:43, Wolfie said:

Here we are, in the midst of an ongoing economic crisis obviously caused by China with no respite in sight. Yet, despite choosing to instead launch attacks on Donald Trump's administration on a daily basis, it appears the noble BBC – funded by those least likely to afford it, millions having lost their jobs already – continues to relentlessly stockpile its top presenters' kitty by way of licence fee enforcement. How the flying fuck has Zoe Ball managed to worm her way to a £1,000,000 pay rise, honestly?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-54160658

Zoe Bollock can fuck right off and take fellow piss head and talentless bint, Sarah Cox with her. They're not worth two bob.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

How’s business at DinghysRus in Calais? Stupid question, sorry. I meant to say Merci Beacoup for sending us your excess sandrats, but unfortunately you can’t have any of our fish as we still despise your snivelling, collaborating, cheese eating, beret wearing, ooh la la, Blackpool Tower copying, stripey jumper wearing,Renault Clio driving, Marcel Marceau cunt, surrender monkey Charles de Gaulle, Allo Allo, shithole country. 

Bonsoir and stick it up your arse Pierre.

I like Jacques Tati. 

20 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Why are you driving a coons car? 

For diversity reasons. It’s got a flaming cross mascot on the bonnet and a gollywog airfreshener as I would hate anyone to think I’m a black supremacist or a slave owners descendant.

Dont worry about it Ed. I’ll get Benson to wash it. The lazy black cunt does fuck all else for his keep.

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Zoe Bollock can fuck right off and take fellow piss head and talentless bint, Sarah Cox with her. They're not worth two bob.

Ball and Cox? Coincidence or what? Don’t be surprised to see some Cunt called Arthur Arsehole or something similar taking over the One Show soon.

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ball and Cox? Coincidence or what? Don’t be surprised to see some Cunt called Arthur Arsehole or something similar taking over the One Show soon.

The One Show is the sign of how dumb society is. 

"Send us a picture of you watching us wearing a silly hat and we'll show some f them at the end of the show". And pound to a penny, the programmes inundated with vacuous cunts sending in snaps of themselves wearing a silly hat whilst watching the show. 

I fucking despair. I really do. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I sent it in, but I'm not sure of me in the nude, wearing a panzer commander's hat and eating a sausage roll would make it on tv before the watershed. 

This image was doing nothing for me, until you got to the bit about the sausage roll. You can take the boy out of Scotland...

On 30/01/2018 at 19:50, Earl of Punkape said:

What about the Match of Day cunts led by the jug-eared, philandering, cuntwipe Gary Lineker and his gravy train pals.

They work 20 hours a week and get a king’s ransom from the license payer for banal drivel whilst proselytising the BBC’s liberal horseshit.

Football fans don’t want to watch faggots in football and they don’t want to watch Women’s football either.

Fuck off.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself tonight with wall to wall feminist informed programming on BBC1 BBC2 and BBC4. Even the Haitink documentary had large chunks of strange unknown women saying how excited they were by this or that classical recording by the maestro. Can't wait foe Lenny Henry's long cheeked programmes on Black Classical Music with that wannabe music critic Suzie Klein. Orwell called the BBC a Girls Boarding School - recently infected with ultra extremist Harvard Feminism.   The worst case scenario is any more of that lazy cunt Samira Ahmed who has the Oxbridge feminists so far up her arse she is Fem Dominatrix at the BBC. 

Edited by ChildeHarold
spelling

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I thoroughly enjoyed myself tonight with wall to wall feminist informed programming on BBC1 BBC2 and BBC4. Even the Haitink documentary had large chunks of strange unknown women saying how excited they were by this or that classical recording by the maestro. Can't wait foe Lenny Henry's long cheeked programmes on Black Classical Music with that wannabe music critic Suzie Klein. Orwell called the BBC a Girls Boarding School - recently infected with ultra extremist Harvard Feminism.   The worst case scenario is any more of that lazy cunt Samira Ahmed who has the Oxbridge feminists so far up her arse she is Fem Dominatrix at the BBC. 

Long cheeked programmes ?  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

I can't get enough of 3 hours of wonens cricket followed by two hours of womens athletics with other feminist informed programming mixed in just to make sure you never resurface. 

Just turn it off then, its all a load of utter bollocks, its not compulsory to tune in... Yet.

Just now, Weary&Disgusted said:

Just turn it off then, its all a load of utter bollocks, its not compulsory to tune in... Yet.

Well that's it. The BBC is on a self destruct in terms of viewing figures. One or two shows get comparatively decent audiences, but the overall viewing figures or listening figures for radio, are abymsal and can't justify a medieval salt tax. 

On 25/09/2020 at 10:36, camberwell gypsy said:

I've worked in Croydon. Nobody is ever shocked in Croydon 

That "strip" at the back of the shopping centre is a real hangout for aggressive looking gangs. I remember that furniture store being burnt down in Croydon. Another grothole is Leyton. Fuck me. Abandon all hope. 

Edited by ChildeHarold
spelling

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 hours ago, Arthur Dick said:

Where was the sausage roll?

...don't you remember ?

We built this city

Built this city on sausage rolls,

Built this city

Built this city on sawwwwwsage roooollllllls

On 25/09/2020 at 10:22, Witheredscrote said:

@Eddie where is Eric The Racist when he's needed. Dead copper in Croydon, man arrested (race unknown), and according to the BBC ALL of Croydon is in shock.

Oh yeh...  Fuck off.

Fuck that, You know who I hate, those cunts in supermarkets that have to pick everything up in their Covid infested, bogey picking fingers, examine it, squeeze it then toss it back. Worse than Hitler in my book.