CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC Salaries

Wolfie

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I live on yellow sticker sandwiches these days, yellow sticker sandwiches and special brew, since COVID no cunt wants me anywhere near their car, I blame the blacks. 

I saw Fatty on TV at the BLM march the other day Ed. He looked like he was up to something nefarious. Watch your back. Have you considered  brutally murdering him to be on the safe side? I can put you in touch with a reliable Albanian if you need. He knows the car wash game inside out. It’s up to you wether you pay him anything or not. I wouldn’t. It just complicates things for the accountant.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I live on yellow sticker sandwiches these days, yellow sticker sandwiches and special brew, since COVID no cunt wants me anywhere near their car, I blame the blacks. 

I’d get on the blower to roops for “one last” dinner date to put it to bed and heal old wounds. Fill your boots and get her to pay- she’s loaded

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d get on the blower to roops for “one last” dinner date to put it to bed and heal old wounds. Fill your boots and get her to pay- she’s loaded

I’ve moved on Stubbs, it was beautiful whilst it lasted but I must be true to myself, I fucking hate the welsh....

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’m sure an educated gent like you knows what a pugwash is baws?

Possibly worse than skull fucking 

Captain Punkape was very fond of ‘Willy’ according to unnamed sources called Hampton and Johnson who wish to remain anonymous due to an unconfirmed spike in queerbashing, whatever that is.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Captain Punkape was very fond of ‘Willy’ according to unnamed sources called Hampton and Johnson who wish to remain anonymous due to an unconfirmed spike in queerbashing, whatever that is.

@Earl of Punkape is this true?

Answer the question lest your silence be damming, you bender

57 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’m sure an educated gent like you knows what a pugwash is baws?

Possibly worse than skull fucking 

Urban Dictionary lists five quite distinct and separate definitions, but none in which Mrs Baws would willingly participate. Luckily, she has a sister.

• 4 months later...
38 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

One day, perhaps Jeremy Vine, Gary Lineker and Lauren Laverne et al. will lose sleep over the fact their lavish lifestyles are funded by their corrupt employer's disgraceful bullying tactics:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/02/05/bbc-facing-licence-fee-rebellion-amid-complaints-harassment/

And you didn't bully your parents by psychological means and booby traps into giving you pocket money? Most of the BBC managerial hierarchy come from well caked backgrounds that could afford £6k per term private school fees. So a £50k salary is just a temporary allowance until they inherit. These are the cunts who were found cushy numbers in India before 1948.

15 hours ago, Wolfie said:

One day, perhaps Jeremy Vine, Gary Lineker and Lauren Laverne et al. will lose sleep over the fact their lavish lifestyles are funded by their corrupt employer's disgraceful bullying tactics:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/02/05/bbc-facing-licence-fee-rebellion-amid-complaints-harassment/

Not really. One they they will just sail away to Monaco.

• 2 years later...

Just look at the amount of money swilling around the pigs at the BBC, based on the obligatory publishing of its latest top-paid staff salaries from last year! While everyone struggles through the cost of living crisis, all of them seem to have had a very comfortable time indeed...

This is our money, and these people are still getting paid ludicrous amounts for what they actually do. Wanker Linekar – Mr 'equality for all' – sits at £1,354,999; Zoe Ball is up to £984,999 (despite losing listeners from last year); Alan Shearer up to £449,999; Huw Edwards up to £439,999 (for simply reading a fucking autocue). Further down the list, and I find this extraordinary, is that John McEnroe is getting paid £209,999 for two weeks' work at Wimbledon – so that's over £100k of British taxpayers money each week. Wow. Also, £450k Alan Shearer is an occasional guest on MoTD, so how can anyone justify increasing his colossal salary when he's essentially a part-timer?

And why do all BBC salaries end in '£999'? They're like fucking car salesmen, in an attempt to make things sound good value and psychologically less than the amount is. Lol. Classic BBC – trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes. In the old days, aristocrats used to steal money from the poor via taxes, so at least Aunty Beeb is carrying on a longstanding British tradition.

Some pro-BBC cuntwit radio caller on the back of the latest sex scandal said this morning, "but they provide brilliant programmes". Do they? Like fucking what? Do you mean Black History Month programmes, for example, in which taxpayers suffer a typical BBC attempt to brainwash its 90% white public into feel guilty for things people did 200+ years ago?

This is our money, and this is outrageous. Whoever this alleged sex pest is, who we know earns £100,000+, should be named & shamed. Three more have now come forward, one claiming the 'star presenter' did a video call in his underwear. Everyone in UK media knows who it is, including everyone working at the BBC, so he's only prolonging the outcome. I hope he's suffering almost as much as the youngsters he's allegedly exploited.

I hope the greedy cunts have enough money to make it through Christmas this year.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-66156287

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

This is our money

Well, it's your money. LOL

I stopped paying the tv licence years ago, you're still propping up the cunt regime with your yearly contributions.

Quit whining, you fuckin' cunt, until you actually stop putting your money where your usual, self-righteous indignation is.

• Like 1

On 12/07/2023 at 16:24, Zev said:

Well, it's your money. LOL

I stopped paying the tv licence years ago

Indeed, you need every penny you've got to help pay for the legal fees of the thousands of sex offenders currently on remand, you beast loving cunt.

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, you need every penny you've got to help pay for the legal fees of the thousands of sex offenders currently on remand, you beast loving cunt.

That reminds me, I'm still waiting for that £3000 you owe me, for services rendered.

I'm sure that if we get it to the right people it'll keep you in solitary, you should be safe there, at least for a little while.😉

• 4 months later...
12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I wonder just how much this fucking bint was getting paid? Bang goes the Beeb's plans to replace 'cock out' Huw with a bit of racial equality.

Lolololololololol.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2023/dec/07/bbc-presenter-apologises-after-giving-middle-finger-at-start-of-live-broadcast

There is no need for you to worry your pretty little head about this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I wonder just how much this fucking bint was getting paid? Bang goes the Beeb's plans to replace 'cock out' Huw with a bit of racial equality.

Lolololololololol.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2023/dec/07/bbc-presenter-apologises-after-giving-middle-finger-at-start-of-live-broadcast

That finger's for you, the dumb cunt who still pays her fuckin' wages, she knew you were watching (probably with your hand down your trousers)

LOL LOL LOL