CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC Salaries

Wolfie

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fuck that, You know who I hate, those cunts in supermarkets that have to pick everything up in their Covid infested, bogey picking fingers, examine it, squeeze it then toss it back. Worse than Hitler in my book. 

And fat cunts who start eating their shopping before they've got to the checkout, then slap half a sausage roll with teeth marks on the conveyor. And blacks.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And fat cunts who start eating their shopping before they've got to the checkout, then slap half a sausage roll with teeth marks on the conveyor. And blacks.

Cunts at the checkout who start rifling through their loose "52p hoo I think I've got that. Here's two 10p pieces, I'm sure I've got a couple 5ps somewhere, hang on".

Cunts at the checkout "ooh I've got a coupon for that Lenore somewhere. Hang on"

8 hours ago, Eddie said:

Fuck that, You know who I hate, those cunts in supermarkets that have to pick everything up in their Covid infested, bogey picking fingers, examine it, squeeze it then toss it back. Worse than Hitler in my book. 

It’s not worth the risk anymore Ed. Try to  avoid the ‘past it’s sell by date’ section till all this ‘Mask Wanker’ bollocks is over. It’s a false economy. The food fucking stinks and no one wants to bring something home that’s gonna kill grandma.

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

It’s not worth the risk anymore Ed. Try to  avoid the ‘past it’s sell by date’ section till all this ‘Mask Wanker’ bollocks is over. It’s a false economy. The food fucking stinks and no one wants to bring something home that’s gonna kill grandma.

Sounds like me. I have to fondle all the melons before selecting the one I fancy. I pre sanitised my fingers anally. 

The BBC has clearly been in full end of empire mode with anybody who can exploiting and taking full advantage of dying Auntie, whether it be selfish greedy individual cunts like Lineker etc or a minority pressure group like the extremist feminists, mostly Yankee inspired, breaking in and destroying the furniture. Expect more internal disintegration as the money finally drains away with the mediaeval salt tax of the Licence. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

The BBC has clearly been in full end of empire mode with anybody who can exploiting and taking full advantage of dying Auntie, whether it be selfish greedy individual cunts like Lineker etc or a minority pressure group like the extremist feminists, mostly Yankee inspired, breaking in and destroying the furniture. Expect more internal disintegration as the money finally drains away with the mediaeval salt tax of the Licence. 

The BBC is disappearing up it’s self vaselinated colon whilst shoving trans lubricant down the throats of whippet owners in Leeds and expecting Nirvana from the licence payer for Little Mix tart expostulations.

They are finished.

• Like 2

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I find my own arsehole is perfect for the job. It's a technique I picked up from Nigel Slater's tasty treats shows. 

I probably shouldn't ask, but do you say stuff like this to people in real life ?

On 28/09/2020 at 00:07, King Billy said:

I live on yellow sticker sandwiches these days, yellow sticker sandwiches and special brew, since COVID no cunt wants me anywhere near their car, I blame the blacks.