CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Rt Hon Gavin Williamson MP

Last Cunt Standing

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Actually if you look at when he came back into the side in 2018 against 2 high quality pace attacks of Pakistan and India, that was exactly where he found himself- coming in when we were up shit creek and having to curb his stroke play and shepherd the tail. That summer he scored 510 runs @ 42.5 with 1 ton and 3 50s

His average is 31 at the moment. 

On 21/06/2020 at 01:09, judgetwi said:

Well done Mr Spotter. Blame it on the electoral campaign, blame it on Corbyn, who two years before was being lauded at Glastonbury (or Glasto as you would call it) Blame it on Putin, blame it on Trump. Let’s face it ........ it couldn’t possibly be that the working class actually looked at what you libtard,  middle class wankers were offering and said.....”fuck off, I don’t want that shit.” 

Oh no, they must have been conned the dumb cunts. Because you couldn’t possibly be wrong could you? And you will never understand that the more you insult us and tell us how to think the more we are determined to resist your media driven arse bollocks.

You’re full of shit Mr Spotter.

You’ve been drinking...haven’t you?

Guest judgetwi
On 23/06/2020 at 22:29, cuntspotter said:

You’ve been drinking...haven’t you?

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No fucking shit. 

Indeed. My latest cyberspace characteristic, along with poverty, obesity, homosexuality, council bed sit tenancy, paraplegia, and my own lost tribe of Israel. Oh.....and there’s that other thing that the desperate bring up when I make them cry. I am truly what the sociologists call a “social construct”.

Diversity?......I eat that shit for breakfast!

On 25/06/2020 at 00:00, judgetwi said:

Indeed. My latest cyberspace characteristic, along with poverty, obesity, homosexuality, council bed sit tenancy, paraplegia, and my own lost tribe of Israel. Oh.....and there’s that other thing that the desperate bring up when I make them cry. I am truly what the sociologists call a “social construct”.

Diversity?......I eat that shit for breakfast!

You need to close your window.....I can hear you ranting from over here.

• 1 month later...

More than two years I’ve been warning about this prick. Now look what he has done. A whole tranche of the Nations’ Youth have been fucked so hard they will never recover. They can’t even leave the country, poor sods. And all these stuffed shirts with a private education saying “I got two D’s and a U in 1975, didn’t do me any harm” are clearly as thick as they are disingenuous. What a fucking mess. Level up? Don’t make me laugh. 

31 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

More than two years I’ve been warning about this prick. Now look what he has done. A whole tranche of the Nations’ Youth have been fucked so hard they will never recover. They can’t even leave the country, poor sods. And all these stuffed shirts with a private education saying “I got two D’s and a U in 1975, didn’t do me any harm” are clearly as thick as they are disingenuous. What a fucking mess. Level up? Don’t make me laugh. 

They didn't listen to you, did they LCS? 

42 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They didn't listen to you, did they LCS? 

We both know in our industry being ignored is not a new experience. I just wish I saw evidence of people challenging what they are spoon fed. I feel so sorry for those poor kids, they have naff all to look forward to. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

"A whole tranche of the Nations’ Youth have been fucked so hard they will never recover." 

And I never got an invite. That's the real disgrace. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

We both know in our industry being ignored is not a new experience. I just wish I saw evidence of people challenging what they are spoon fed. I feel so sorry for those poor kids, they have naff all to look forward to. 

With cunts like you around for a short while anyway, I feel sorry for them too. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 16/08/2020 at 01:13, Last Cunt Standing said:

The radio news says that the government have decided to go with teachers markings/predictions and have abandoned the algorithm which downgraded marks.  

Edited by Weary&Disgusted
Appalling spelling

Did you see the state of some of the signs the protesters had made, ungrammatical, misspelled, and just generally poorly designed. It's no fucking wonder the cunts got marked down.

One of the little shits had actually printed out individual words and glued them to a sign, strongly implying access to a spell checker. Despite this, their sign proudly included the "word" YO'UR.

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Did you see the state of some of the signs the protesters had made, ungrammatical, misspelled, and just generally poorly designed. It's no fucking wonder the cunts got marked down.

One of the little shits had actually printed out individual words and glued them to a sign, strongly implying access to a spell checker. Despite this, their sign proudly included the "word" YO'UR.

You would make a fine assessor. Bash Street. 

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The signs I saw were misspelt, too. I’ll be generous and say they were being ironic. 

17 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

The radio news says that the government have decided to go with teachers markings/predictions and have abandoned the algorithm which downgraded marks.  

40% of A Levels were downgraded. Nobody from Eton was downgraded. As they say, you feed shit into an Algorithm you get shit out of a algorithm. 

Guest Hi I'm Barry Scott

Can't be fucked. Gavin Williamson, CUNT.You can rest your case on the pair of fucking pre-rested cases that appear to have been doused in petrol and fucked up. 

Your honour/Cunt/ybollocks

Fuck off. And die.

And fuck the pope too. Big fat cunt. Sorry, big fat useless terrible cunt.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, Hi I'm Barry Scott said:

Can't be fucked. Gavin Williamson, CUNT.You can rest your case on the pair of fucking pre-rested cases that appear to have been doused in petrol and fucked up. 

Your honour/Cunt/ybollocks

Fuck off. And die.

And fuck the pope too. Big fat cunt. Sorry, big fat useless terrible cunt.

The prosecution rests.  Court adjourned for recess.