CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Edge

Ape™️

Guest Wizardsleeve

I read an interview with him once, he said that Jimmy Page was his greatest influence.  I have to believe that if Jimmy actually knew that, he'd tell Edge to top himself and fuck off.  Perhaps not in that exact order.  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 hours ago, Ape said:

Stupid, hat-wearing cunt that would be completely fucked without a multitude of delay pedals and special effects. His guitar licks, when stripped of all signal processing, are two or three note/chord shite that even a spacker like Dross could play.

Fuck off.

Wrong again Shite Ape Shit, even I can't play a simple chord.

9 hours ago, Ape said:

Stupid, hat-wearing cunt that would be completely fucked without a multitude of delay pedals and special effects. His guitar licks, when stripped of all signal processing, are two or three note/chord shite that even a spacker like Dross could play.

Fuck off.

For a sham he's done well for himself though 

Panzerknacker 

He's alright, his distinctive sound is very much part of U2. I'm not sure he qualifies as "guitar genius" though. I've never tried a  Bond Electraglide, but here's a clip of a "Great Female Guitarist" playing one. She's OK, but I'm not sure about great. What I do know is that it's a guitar sound I would never ever want to use.

I'm cynical about carbon fibre/plastic/metal alloy etc guitars. I played with a bass player who used a Vigier carbon fibre bass. Now it was an extremely well made instrument, as it should have been for the price, but it had very little depth, it just sort of went donk donk donk. I hated the sound of the bloody thing.

4 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

He's alright, his distinctive sound is very much part of U2. I'm not sure he qualifies as "guitar genius" though. I've never tried a  Bond Electraglide, but here's a clip of a "Great Female Guitarist" playing one. She's OK, but I'm not sure about great. What I do know is that it's a guitar sound I would never ever want to use.

I'm cynical about carbon fibre/plastic/metal alloy etc guitars. I played with a bass player who used a Vigier carbon fibre bass. Now it was an extremely well made instrument, as it should have been for the price, but it had very little depth, it just sort of went donk donk donk. I hated the sound of the bloody thing.

Gary Moore. One of the greats that's always been overlooked. Would you agree?

3 hours ago, Ape said:

I’m confident it applies to many other things too.  Hopefully you’ll soon learn to be really shit at breathing.

Oh no you're not.

Just accept you're so wrong.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I won't agree with anything you post.

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Albert, do you know I once had a punch up in a car park with the scooter youth?

No, I don't. What is/are "the scooter youth"?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Absolutely, I saw him play live a couple of times and that guy could make a guitar talk. He also managed to channel Peter Green at his finest, in fact he almost became obsessed with Peter and bought the famous "out of phase" Les Paul guitar.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Absolutely, I saw him play live a couple of times and that guy could make a guitar talk. He also managed to channel Peter Green at his finest, in fact he almost became obsessed with Peter and bought the famous "out of phase" Les Paul guitar.

Absolutely, his guitar playing, combined with an on form Lynott vocal was a recipe for sublime greatness. Was the out of phase Les Paul a result of 1 or 2 pickups being mistakenly replaced upside down?

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Absolutely, his guitar playing, combined with an on form Lynott vocal was a recipe for sublime greatness. Was the out of phase Les Paul a result of 1 or 2 pickups being mistakenly replaced upside down?

How the fuck would you know? You're nothing but a fucking pseudo.