CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

This thick pair of cunts

Guest Lord McCunty

Guest Lord McCunty

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/facebook-holiday-food-poisoning-photos-14267295?service=responsive

I seriously hope they get the fucking book thrown at them.   Would have some degree of respect for them if they had the intelligence to actually pull this off, but the thick Brummie twats broke rule number one of committing fraud:  Don't fucking publicly post evidence to the contrary on PUBLIC social media sites.  And the bloke should get an extra two years for going into a restaurant without a top on.     Such a fundamental level of utter stupidity.   Do they even know how to wipe their fucking arses?

Guest White van man
55 minutes ago, Lord McCunty said:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/facebook-holiday-food-poisoning-photos-14267295?service=responsive

I seriously hope they get the fucking book thrown at them.   Would have some degree of respect for them if they had the intelligence to actually pull this off, but the thick Brummie twats broke rule number one of committing fraud:  Don't fucking publicly post evidence to the contrary on PUBLIC social media sites.  And the bloke should get an extra two years for going into a restaurant without a top on.     Such a fundamental level of utter stupidity.   Do they even know how to wipe their fucking arses?

Watch this cunt.

7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Repeat bollocks.

Amazed Baws, our resident archivist, did not point this out. 

Please try harder.

You stupid fucking cunt, that's a completely different pair of stupid fucking cunts altogether. Never doubt me again.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Repeat bollocks.

Amazed Baws, our resident archivist, did not point this out. 

Please try harder.

Idiot. 

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You stupid fucking cunt, that's a completely different pair of stupid fucking cunts altogether. Never doubt me again.

See? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

In that case, I’ll look forward to some other muggy cunt scanning the tabloids in 4 weeks and then, chin flecked with spittle, nominating Bob and Deidre from Bristol who have also tried the old fake-squits-for-cash routine. 

Apparently this is fine.

Fuck off. 

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

In that case, I’ll look forward to some other muggy cunt scanning the tabloids in 4 weeks and then, chin flecked with spittle, nominating Bob and Deidre from Bristol who have also tried the old fake-squits-for-cash routine. 

Apparently this is fine.

Fuck off. 

Says the man who nominated a Nationwide advert just the other week...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

Brilliant nom your Lordship. Just the cunts this site should...well cunt of course. Also it shows how breathtakingly fucking thick twats who use Facefuck are. I'm sure big Dave and his pals in 'B' wing will be asking him to pick their soap up plenty of times. 

2 hours ago, White van man said:

Watch this cunt.

She's fucking thick for telling him she had a dash cam. I'd of said nothing and waiting for the old bill before saying "Actually officer, I have video evidence of fucking Colt Seevers* here doing his party trick". See the cunt squirm then.

*Early 80s The Fall Guy. Watching Markie Post and Heather Thomas with their kit off, got Neil through some lonely evenings back then. 

Guest judgetwi

The judge in this case said, “ this is an increasing problem in the United Kingdom.” Yeah, that’s because thick greedy cunts like this pair are encouraged by even greedier ambulance chasing lawyer bastards. These fuckers are constantly on the lookout to help themselves to other peoples’ money but when was the last time you heard of a lawyer cunt getting banged up?

I keep getting emails saying “you are owed £x for your accident or missed flight.” What fucking accident? What cunting missed flight? I just bin the fuckers without opening them because I know it’s some kind of con. Dimmos like this  Brummie pair see money for nothing but it’s them going to prison not the shitbag lawyers.

Lawyers are just thieving scum which is why so many of them end up in Parliament where they can help themselves to the bottomless taxpayers’ purse.

Anyway, i’m off up the pub and if I get a dodgy kebab on the way home some Cypriot cunt is going to get his arse sued off. They are just foreign cunts so they’re fair game. Don’t like it, fuck off back where you came from. Arseholes.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Anyway, i’m off up the pub and if I get a dodgy kebab on the way home some Cypriot cunt is going to get his arse sued off. They are just foreign cunts so they’re fair game. Don’t like it, fuck off back where you came from. Arseholes.

This sort of comment makes me ever so cross.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Says the man who nominated a Nationwide advert just the other week...

I have a lot of time for you Baws and enjoy your contributions, but on this occasion I respectfully disagree. 

Two noms within six weeks Cunting fuckwit couples faking the shits on holiday seems very much like repeat bollocks to me. I think the primary thing we are Cunting here is the pissweak attempt at fraud and the lamentable execution of same. The fact that two different pairs of idiots have tried the same Cunting thing is neither here nor there. If the CC consensus is the two are not de facto the same then prepare for a weekly nomination of a new example of such idiocy, harvested from the local press across the country. We might as well nominate every teenage car thief by name. 

My Nationwide Ad nom relates to the Flo and Joan cringefest we continue to suffer nightly. Your previous nom - earlier by several years I might add - relates to an earlier Nationwide Ad featuring Mark Benton. I think these two things are substantially different, and are inarguably temporally separated. If the 2019 campaign from Nationwide features Dale Winton and someone nominates it, I wouldn’t consider this repeat bollocks. 

I just wish people would at least contemplate using the search facility before they post in a reflex arc after they skim the Daily Heil.

They might even discover some good stuff in the back catalogue. 

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Pull your tongue out of his arsehole, you obsequious fucking toad.

You are confusing sycophancy and commendation, which is unsurprising given you apparently spend your working hours sorting the coloured pens in some backwater local government office. This confusion says much about the true nature of that giant fearsome intellect you keep occasionally hinting at. Yet rather like the string of disappointed lovers I suspect you have left in your wake, we are in the end frustrated by your inability to deliver what you promise so loudly. 

Now away with you, surely Ape needs orally delousing before you tuck him in with a glass of milk?

Cunt.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You are confusing sycophancy and commendation, which is unsurprising given you apparently spend your working hours sorting the coloured pens in some backwater local government office. This confusion says much about the true nature of that giant fearsome intellect you keep occasionally hinting at. Yet rather like the string of disappointed lovers I suspect you have left in your wake, we are in the end frustrated by your inability to deliver what you promise so loudly. 

Now away with you, surely Ape needs orally delousing before you tuck him in with a glass of milk?

Cunt.

I bet Ape sings i wanna be like you to D, as he tucks him in at night, then D proceeds to the next room where the twins of evil sleep (Bubsy & Thickers) to tuck them in, fuck me, it's like a scene from Bedlam in the D institute of the insane.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Cunt.

Just very rude.

2 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I bet Ape sings i wanna be like you to D, as he tucks him in at night, then D proceeds to the next room where the twins of evil sleep (Bubsy & Thickers) to tuck them in, fuck me, it's like a scene from Bedlam in the D institute of the insane.

Just very rude.

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

What the fuck Is this, Bertie? I do not know how you expect me to react.

And why the fuck do you still not have an avatar?

Where did you go on your recent holiday?