CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

This thick pair of cunts

Guest Lord McCunty

On 2/9/2018 at 7:36 PM, judgetwi said:

The judge in this case said, “ this is an increasing problem in the United Kingdom.” Yeah, that’s because thick greedy cunts like this pair are encouraged by even greedier ambulance chasing lawyer bastards. These fuckers are constantly on the lookout to help themselves to other peoples’ money but when was the last time you heard of a lawyer cunt getting banged up?

I keep getting emails saying “you are owed £x for your accident or missed flight.” What fucking accident? What cunting missed flight? I just bin the fuckers without opening them because I know it’s some kind of con. Dimmos like this  Brummie pair see money for nothing but it’s them going to prison not the shitbag lawyers.

Lawyers are just thieving scum which is why so many of them end up in Parliament where they can help themselves to the bottomless taxpayers’ purse.

Anyway, i’m off up the pub and if I get a dodgy kebab on the way home some Cypriot cunt is going to get his arse sued off. They are just foreign cunts so they’re fair game. Don’t like it, fuck off back where you came from. Arseholes.

Don't take it out on me, I hate the muggy cunts just as much as you do.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
11 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Yeah, i'm a right cunt, here's an idea , why don't you stop annoying everyone with your boring observations, you septic tranced up mong.

Tut, tut. 

19 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You are confusing sycophancy and commendation, which is unsurprising given you apparently spend your working hours sorting the coloured pens in some backwater local government office. This confusion says much about the true nature of that giant fearsome intellect you keep occasionally hinting at. Yet rather like the string of disappointed lovers I suspect you have left in your wake, we are in the end frustrated by your inability to deliver what you promise so loudly. 

Now away with you, surely Ape needs orally delousing before you tuck him in with a glass of milk?

Cunt.

There is no confusion on my part regarding commendation and sycophancy. You were quite rightly pulled up by a superior intellect for making an obvious mistake, and rather than confront him in the spirit of the site you chose to roll over and show him your belly.

You're a gutless worm.

On 10/02/2018 at 3:22 PM, Decimus said:

Pull your tongue out of his arsehole, you obsequious fucking toad.

29 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Get your tongue out of his arse you obsequious toad....

Boys, boys, I'm flattered and all, but I'm really only into girls.

• Like 2