CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hell in a handcart.

Eddie

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

From a commercial point of view Centre Parcs and the other who are ceasing to advertise in the Daily Mail are taking a sensible decision.  The Daily Mail went down market many years ago. The "patriotic" owner of the Mail avoids paying UK by being non dom French and avoids paying corporation tax in the UK by registering his company in Bermuda, as such he is at best a traitor and he and his "newspapers" have no right whatever to comment on anything that happens in the UK. I think that Tom Daly is a cunt and a soppy one at that, I had no objection to him being in a same sex partnership but I do strongly object to him breeding a baby for him and his partner to raise. TBH I think that the child will not be disadvantaged, however same sex partnerships by logic are not about procreation. Out there are dozens of children who need adopting so rather than breeding children who would never been born naturally, priority should be towards adopting children who need adoption. Littleprick however is a very, very nasty piece of work who has got blood on his hands.

Do tell

14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

This reminds of your absurd ideas and pronouncements regarding Muirfield and world of elite golf.

You would never get into any of the clubs I’m a member of because you’re the wrong social class.

As for administering a site like this....

What can one say ?

I can say..... you are here too. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

It is merely a name used by some for him just as although I know of Humfrey Littleton I do not know whether or not his ton was actually little. Does Littlejohn have a little john? How did you find this out?

I think you know Humphrey Park.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Typo you tool.

Only peasants work nightshifts at the weekend....

You probably clean the bogs at Leicester Square tube station whilst being fondled by Ape...

lol.

I've never claimed not to be a peasant. Unlike you, living in a fantasy world in your padded cell.

6 hours ago, Punkape said:

With that silly irresponsible statement you give warped approval to perversion and depravity. You equate pervert parenthood with “fair play” as if it was simply sport.Your BBC moral compass has presumably been forged watching hours of banal soap operas.

You should be shot alongside both of these gay retards.

In the meantime I hope you contract measles and amoebic dysentery.

Fuck off.

Fucking idiot