CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hell in a handcart.

Eddie

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm not wasting a like on this.

All male naked golf, fisting butter at every tee, all meeting up in a burnt out Nissan almera for spunk cocktails. 

Mrs punkape is indeed a massive bender and is not long for this world.

Good riddance to bad rubbish 

Nobody mentioned any fisting butter- til now. All the pieces are falling into place.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The large consignment in your shed is the biggest stockpile this side to Brighton. I've txt Mrs punkape your address

Coooeee , sailor..

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The large consignment in your shed is the biggest stockpile this side to Brighton. I've txt Mrs punkape your address

What do you mean? She would probably take a shit in my garden.

23 hours ago, Punkape said:

This reminds of your absurd ideas and pronouncements regarding Muirfield and world of elite golf.

You would never get into any of the clubs I’m a member of because you’re the wrong social class.

As for administering a site like this....

What can one say ?

Preferably not the bollox we associate with your good self.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Is that figure inclusive of the posts I was accused of making under another identity and subsequently banned ?

For which I received no apology....

Do you really think you deserve one?

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

Is that figure inclusive of the posts I was accused of making under another identity and subsequently banned ?

For which I received no apology....

Shut the fuck up and take it, Punky, you whinging, stupid fucking cunt!  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Occasionally? At 7,000 plus posts you're one of The Corner's most prolific end-users.

Cooler: 18 months. Don’t let the cunt walk all over you babes x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest judgetwi

Just been reading that this pair’s baby is going to be a boy ( there’s lucky ) and they don’t want to know which one of them is the father. Eh?

As I understand it some cunt (or maybe them) mixed up the spunk before shooting it up the rented fanny with a Turkey Baster.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!

The world’s gone fucking mental.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Just been reading that this pair’s baby is going to be a boy ( there’s lucky ) and they don’t want to know which one of them is the father. Eh?

As I understand it some cunt (or maybe them) mixed up the spunk before shooting it up the rented fanny with a Turkey Baster.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!

The world’s gone fucking mental.

I think you'll find, judgie old bean, the spunk in question will be deposited first in one of these uber benders arseholes then transferred to said rent a fanny via felching, probably by elton fucking john or another to their arse butler mates. I'm hoping the poor little fucker comes out black so one the poofters is caught cheating, again. 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think you'll find, judgie old bean, the spunk in question will be deposited first in one of these uber benders arseholes then transferred to said rent a fanny via felching, probably by elton fucking john or another to their arse butler mates. I'm hoping the poor little fucker comes out black so one the poofters is caught cheating, again. 

Our resident depravity expert in full flow...

Fuck off pervert.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
38 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As a parable of the moral decay and utter depravity of contemporary society I thought this story stood up by itself.

But no, ...........you couldn’t let it lie could you ?

Guest White van man
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Elton John sang 'don't let the son go down on me' so he probably won't want involved. But a cunt non the less. He stormed off stage the other day because a man touched him. Strange, when the fuckers had enough lengths of cock to put an hand rail over the Alps.

• 1 month later...
Guest judgetwi

So you’ve seen the scan now celebrate the “baby shower”. This, apparently, is an American custom where the prospective mother is thrown a party by her friends. Unfortunately the mother, an employee of rentaslagswomb.com, was not available so we have to make do with pictures of the pair of perverts pissing it up.

Ahhh. Innit lovely eh? Ain’tcha happy for ‘em? It’s like a fairy tale innit? 

Er......except for the poor unborn cunt and the fucked up life he has ahead of him. Still, as long as Tom and his bumdaddy are glorying in the publicity that’s all that matters.

Innit?

Guest White van man
49 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So you’ve seen the scan now celebrate the “baby shower”. This, apparently, is an American custom where the prospective mother is thrown a party by her friends. Unfortunately the mother, an employee of rentaslagswomb.com, was not available so we have to make do with pictures of the pair of perverts pissing it up.

Ahhh. Innit lovely eh? Ain’tcha happy for ‘em? It’s like a fairy tale innit? 

Er......except for the poor unborn cunt and the fucked up life he has ahead of him. Still, as long as Tom and his bumdaddy are glorying in the publicity that’s all that matters.

Innit?

The only light at the end of the tunnel for the baby in this fiasco, is all the publicity, should hopefully help him find his real mother first chance he gets, and get as far away as possible from these weirdos in speedos.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

...so we have to make do with pictures of the pair of perverts pissing it up.

They can drink as much as they like, it's not like they're actually pregnant. The pictures show a distinct lack of guests - you don't think it's all just a big publicity stunt, do you?

rr-composite-tom-750x385.jpg

Oh, and in case you can't make it out, the sashes both say "Daddy to be".

35 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They can drink as much as they like, it's not like they're actually pregnant. The pictures show a distinct lack of guests - you don't think it's all just a big publicity stunt, do you?

rr-composite-tom-750x385.jpg

Oh, and in case you can't make it out, the sashes both say "Daddy to be".

The cunts even  look like clones, eyes, nose, chin, colouring, and hair.  Weird fucks, what is going on here?