CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Babies With Pierced Ears

Ape™️

Just now, Ape said:

What on Earth possesses chav scum-cunts to have this done to a baby? We’re up in Sheffield visiting some of Mrs Apes family, and it seems to be all the rage up here. Just looks vile to me and should be illegal. 

Fuck off.

Agreed. Cut them out of your Will, it's the only thing to do.  You are an intelligent man Ape, so why did you marry a pikey?

2 hours ago, Ape said:

What on Earth possesses chav scum-cunts to have this done to a baby? We’re up in Sheffield visiting some of Mrs Apes family, and it seems to be all the rage up here. Just looks vile to me and should be illegal. 

Fuck off.

Usually being wheeled around by chainsmoking 33 year old grandmothers

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Agreed. Cut them out of your Will, it's the only thing to do.  You are an intelligent man Ape, so why did you marry a pikey?

Reported. Abusing family members. 

4 hours ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

This is fucking hideous. Maybe it’s similar to cattle tagging. As the filthy cunts breed like bacteria, it’s probably an easy way to keep track of which little cunt belongs to which slightly bigger cunt. 

Claire’s Accessories can suck my arsehole.  

11 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Was a case of marry her or the clan arriving all caravaned up n camping outside his house 

Probably 

Panzerknacker 

7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

laffin  owt loud bro

Good to see two of the hardcore thickies giving each other a bit of support. 

9 hours ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

On the way back from hols the other day we were forced to stop in bridgewater, a place populated be zombie chavs it seems and not the wurrzles as is been led to believe. In order for the stubblets to burn off some energy before the last leg back to the glorious shire, the kiddies play area was the only option. Surrounded by 3 foot cunts in the making mostly called "our Jordan or our Beyoncé" or something similar with their horrid parents or probably grandparents looking on over their phones, I noticed several of these little cunts had the ear piercings that Uncle Ape mentioned. One called our youngest stubblet a poo head apparently, although she's just learning the art of lying so that bit might be bullshit. I told the little cunt I was going to kill his mum and dad which seemed to upset him a bit.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

On the way back from hols the other day we were forced to stop in bridgewater, a place populated be zombie chavs it seems and not the wurrzles as is been led to believe. In order for the stubblets to burn off some energy before the last leg back to the glorious shire, the kiddies play area was the only option. Surrounded by 3 foot cunts in the making mostly called "our Jordan or our Beyoncé" or something similar with their horrid parents or probably grandparents looking on over their phones, I noticed several of these little cunts had the ear piercings that Uncle Ape mentioned. One called our youngest stubblet a poo head apparently, although she's just learning the art of lying so that bit might be bullshit. I told the little cunt I was going to kill his mum and dad which seemed to upset him a bit.

Your lot were probably worse. Spitting at people, throwing stones at swans, while you and waynetta sunk cans of spesh, oblivious.

Guest Gronda Gronda
8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

This week it is a nest of cunts flying toy planes.

A child with a face full of piercings is as irresponsible as it is abhorrent.

There should be something in place to test would-be parents before they can legally reproduce, under the threat of having a year of French lessons conducted by wutheringscrote for those who have kids and do not comply or qualify.