CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who leave abusive notes on Ambulances

cuntspotter

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

She comes from Tunstall, I bet none of you have ever seen the place .. a complete dump.

I've heard of KT Tunstall.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Street = Boulevard or Rue

Neighbour = the Bretton shirt and beret wearing person who lives in the next Gite, and probably calls you an Anglais Cunt.

What's "Bretton"?

6 hours ago, DrCunt said:

dd6ca50b9dc5b08d4f20e90e44652ae7

As thick as fucking pig shit, yes. A stupid cunt, undeniably. However, does this note, plus telling the male driver to "Move your fucking van", really constitue a public order offence these days? Someone this stupid does seem a pretty easy target for improving "crimes solved" percentages.

The dumb cunt couldn't even find a decent piece of paper to write it on, i would execute this flid Doc, it's the only way.

Guest judgetwi
54 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Turns out she doesn't even have a car herself.

The bitch needed the parking space for her numerous “clients” constantly dropping by on a daily basis.

8 hours ago, DrCunt said:

dd6ca50b9dc5b08d4f20e90e44652ae7

As thick as fucking pig shit, yes. A stupid cunt, undeniably. However, does this note, plus telling the male driver to "Move your fucking van", really constitue a public order offence these days? Someone this stupid does seem a pretty easy target for improving "crimes solved" percentages.

The thick swamp donkey probably thought it was an ice cream van. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fucking sad little whore. I hope she waits too long for an ambulance when in labour with the inevitable scum breed kids she will pop out of her probably already well used, slack and and flapping fuck tunnel. I hope she dies in agony very slowly of blood loss while her ambulance waits to park up.

Horrid illiterate little cunt. I want her dead.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

She looks like the dirty slag who came in my dad's pub that I threw out for sucking a pensioner off in the gents toilet. 

I hope a pit bull rips her face off.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd pay to watch this Alien versus that Predator.

s-l300.jpg

Ahhh! you piqued my geekness! That's an Aliens drone concept alien that was never used if i'm correct? Also a NECA action figure... lol

Guest Lady Penelope
23 hours ago, scotty said:

I've seen Tunstall, and I concur. 

I wonder if the old man with the BMX bike who sits on the main street selling his pencil drawings of the local buildings is still around?