CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who leave abusive notes on Ambulances

cuntspotter

Guest Lady Penelope
On 20/02/2018 at 4:13 PM, The Beast said:

Never mind the fine or the criminal record this lady has, what goes around comes around. If she should ever call 999 for the ambulance service there will be an on screen alert on her address. Ambulance staff will not attend her address unless accompanied by plod. The crew or car will wait around the corner until a police officer is available.......this could all take some time. There isn't any shortage of these cunts on all the ambulance services' books.

The system has got various ways of fighting back. The acid throwers have dropped off the radar partly because of a blackout on publicising these when they happen and partly because the powers that be have have made it known that they will be pursued regardless of risk to the offender and that should  they get injured help for the injured acid throwers will be very slow coming.

16 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I'm working on a new weapon called the spine ripper, it's a prodding kind of thing, bit like a cow prodder but two claws grip the spine with such a force that the spine gives way and then a sharp pull on the prodder rips the spine completely from the body.

Gonna try it out on some chavs the weekend.

If it helps in your journey to becoming a nasty piece of work again Fender, I'm all for it

• Like 1

Guest Gronda Gronda
31 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

Ooooh! I love pizazz! 

Rollo, say you were the head of marketing at ape's company.  What snazzy name and strapline would you suggest for this bottle opening gizmo and it's advertising?

I insist that you answer soon.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Rollo, say you were the head of marketing at ape's company.  What snazzy name and strapline would you suggest for this bottle opening gizmo and it's advertising?

Rollo would call it "Mince Like Me".

Guest King Rollo
6 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Rollo would call it "Mince Like Me".

That's just silly, Albert. You can't open bottles by mincing them, they would break! Glass everywhere. Imagine if you did that to someone 's drink down the pub (just for example, Eric) and you spilled his pint. You might actually find yourself in a real fight rather than pretending ... Don't say you weren't warned!

Guest King Rollo
8 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

How about "Ape's cretin-proof bottle opener ... Tried and tested on Ape"?

51 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

That's just silly, Albert. You can't open bottles by mincing them, they would break! Glass everywhere. Imagine if you did that to someone 's drink down the pub (just for example, Eric) and you spilled his pint. You might actually find yourself in a real fight rather than pretending ... Don't say you weren't warned!

I was alluding to the way you move, you top notch poof.

Guest King Rollo
1 minute ago, Albert Ross said:

I was alluding to the way you move, you top notch poof.

How would that be relevant to a bottle opener?  How about you become my new side-kick ... Just imagine, King Rollo and Captain Irrelevant?  Then again, perhaps not.  Everyone in the castle thinks you're a c*nt!

1 minute ago, King Rollo said:

How would that be relevant to a bottle opener?  How about you become my new side-kick ... Just imagine, King Rollo and Captain Irrelevant?  Then again, perhaps not.  Everyone in the castle thinks you're a c*nt!

Only thinks? The only castle you may have "owned" is a sand one on the beach at New Brighton you made last week whilst you were on half term.

Guest King Rollo

Only thinks? The only castle you may have "owned" is a sand one on the beach at New Brighton you made last week whilst you were on half term.

Well, it is true that I enjoy making sandcastles in Brighton from time to time.  I can hazard a guess as to which of Brighton's famous past-times you participate in.

6 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

Well, it is true that I enjoy making sandcastles in Brighton from time to time.  I can hazard a guess as to which of Brighton's famous past-times you participate in.

Read it properly mincer, the only two pastimes in Brighton I've participated in are drinking cheap beer in JDW and attending the horse racing.

Guest King Rollo

Read it properly mincer, the only two pastimes in Brighton I've participated in are drinking cheap beer in JDW and attending the horse racing.

I can well believe your Brighton-based japes involved the odd horse!

Just now, King Rollo said:

I can well believe your Brighton-based japes involved the odd horse!

You really are a bigger thick cunt than me, ask your imaginary governess to help you with you reading and comprehension.

Guest King Rollo

You really are a bigger thick cunt than me, ask your imaginary governess to help you with you reading and comprehension.

Last time you got this hot under the collar, you challenged someone to a fight!  We all know how that turned out.

What's it to be?  A dual?  Pistols at dawn?  Cook's a black-belt, and Wizard knows some nasty spells so beware!