CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Steph McGovern of BBC Breakfast

Last Cunt Standing

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I thought I was safe from many things over here, but I’m broken-hearted to discover this fucker invading Australian screens now. The Steph Show, live from Yorkshire, with everyone’s favourite, La McGovern. What the fuck is going on over there if this is the best on offer? Nothing much has changed with her act it seems to me, tortured vowels and Why-aye fraudulent accentry mixed with chummy banter and winks to camera, though that could be a facial tic for all I know. The content of her magazine show is the usual One Show inspired dross. She could at least have the good grace to do a show with her strap-on displayed in the background like The Angel of The North. Cunt then, cunt now, cunt forever. 

Surely you've got Ellen DeGeneres 'over there' (probably Felixstowe). One weird looking cunt, but 'married' to one of your lot, Portia de Rossi. Now that is a waste of minge, even at 47. 

• 2 months later...
22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

True, though not quite as laughable as a (former) GP scraping the barrel to source 'news' from a tabloid as opposed to broadsheet.

Point taken. I’d forgotten how high culture The Corner is these days. There is no room for anyone using the former England Darts Captain as an avatar, for example. 

7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Point taken. I’d forgotten how high culture The Corner is these days. There is no room for anyone using the former England Darts Captain as an avatar, for example. 

My avatar suggests a sense of irony, while your tabloid upload about Steph McGovern was meant with sincerity. There is a difference.

5 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ah, the irony defence. Of course. 

Jesus, you really are a fucking pussy doc. You always have been, and judging by your comment above, I can't see this changing anytime soon.

You're obviously bright and educated while being a little arrogant, achingly unfunny (and an obvious Anglophobe), and about as deadly as my grandmother after a few sherries. It's these missing traits which prevent you from joining the site's biggest-hitters – all encompassed in the irony of your 'assassin' avatar pointing a killer gun.

You'll never be a cunt on the Corner. You're too much of completely wet pussy.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

My avatar suggests a sense of irony, while your tabloid upload about Steph McGovern was meant with sincerity. There is a difference.

When it comes to Steph, I would sincerely like to hang her upside down from 2 trees, 3 metres apart, in the Canadian Rockies. Fill her minge with John West salmon and 3 litres of honey.  Then she would know what having your clit chewed* really means.

*By a Black bear naturally, to keep Eric The Racist happy.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Jesus, you really are a fucking pussy doc. You always have been, and judging by your comment above, I can't see this changing anytime soon.

You're obviously bright and educated while being a little arrogant, achingly unfunny (and an obvious Anglophobe), and about as deadly as my grandmother after a few sherries. It's these missing traits which prevent you from joining the site's biggest-hitters – all encompassed in the irony of your 'assassin' avatar pointing a killer gun.

You'll never be a cunt on the Corner. You're too much of completely wet pussy.

Crushed. I so wanted my star on Cunt Boulevard, too. Maybe next to Judge or Brony Keith. Ah well. 

19 minutes ago, Neil said:

Irony is that the show is called packed lunch when Steph has avoided these all her life and gone for a fish supper instead.

She’s been kicked out of Middlesbrough market many a time for touching the produce. Mr Abdul is forever telling her if she wants to squeeze melons or finger clams, she should bloody well stay at home. I still think she tried very hard to get Alex Jones to come all over Sandi Toksvig. Apologies, over all. 

On 26/09/2020 at 01:13, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah. Camberwell has a very prolific lifeboat station. You fucking Dobson

Was that a childhood name that you referred fucking idiots to? We had a boy at school called Ian Bolton who had a clubbed foot and hair lip thus rendering anyone who dared to drop a bollock or say something stupid instantly called a 'Bolton!' Said whilst slapping your palm against the back of your other hand while simultaneously curling your tongue down behind your lower lip.School days eh?

12 minutes ago, Neil said:

Was that a childhood name that you referred fucking idiots to? We had a boy at school called Ian Bolton who had a clubbed foot and hair lip thus rendering anyone who dared to drop a bollock or say something stupid instantly called a 'Bolton!' (Said whilst slapping your palm against the back of your other hand while simultaneously curling your tongue down behind your lower lip.School days eh?

'Shut up you fucking Joey', was the fashionable term when I was at school. What were Blue Peter thinking of?

55 minutes ago, Neil said:

Was that a childhood name that you referred fucking idiots to? We had a boy at school called Ian Bolton who had a clubbed foot and hair lip thus rendering anyone who dared to drop a bollock or say something stupid instantly called a 'Bolton!' Said whilst slapping your palm against the back of your other hand while simultaneously curling your tongue down behind your lower lip.School days eh?

Yeah Dobson was one.  There were others but I can't think of any at the moment 

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Another one was Dillon. "That maths teacher is a right fucking Dillon".