CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Steph McGovern of BBC Breakfast

Last Cunt Standing

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Goodnight Everard....

lol.

I sincerely hope that is Punky speak for "i'm signing off to ice my balloon knot and savour the flavor of the nights glory hole meal.  

36 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I would like to ask you a genuine question, Punky...take your time in answering, go tot he loo and wash your face...get the congealed jizz and shit from around from stretched mouth...exactly how many identities have you had here?

Spottos quiet again now punkys out the cooler

just sayin'

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Spottos quiet again now punkys out the cooler

just sayin'

Fucking hell...what a gruesome thought.  Spotto on the pull down on Canal Street.  

Guest Gronda Gronda
On 26/02/2018 at 2:57 AM, Neil said:

Wouldn't waste a bag on the fugly munter

Beauty is in the third eye of the beholder, Neil.  Maybe you need to look at her in a more flattering pose?

images.jpeg

Guest King Rollo
45 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Beauty is in the third eye of the beholder, Neil.  Maybe you need to look at her in a more flattering pose?

images.jpeg

I'm curious to know what her "friend" is doing with her left hand to make Steph pull that face ...  Queen Gwen said she might be flicking her bean but Cook told her not to be so crass!

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
44 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

I'm curious to know what her "friend" is doing with her left hand to make Steph pull that face ...  Queen Gwen said she might be flicking her bean but Cook told her not to be so crass!

It’s probably Eric the Cunt trying to fuck her up the arse.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Glad to see I'm still not getting to you Albert🖕🏻

I’m pleased you’re glad. Cunt!

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Now now, use your big boy words.

Until you apologise for not turning up, you’re just a cunt!

4 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Tell me Albert, if you had indeed turned up, why not post a pic of the street sign or similar as evidence of your heroic quest? Was it that the battery died in your phone? I seem to recall asking why you didn't post anything about it at the time, and you said you had no internet, whilst claiming to be staying at a Travelodge, which has wi-fi available.. you really are a pathetic little bullshit artist fantasist. The thing with being a liar, is you need a good memory to get away with it. You're done here.. cue meltdown.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tell me Albert, if you had indeed turned up, why not post a pic of the street sign or similar as evidence of your heroic quest? Was it that the battery died in your phone? I seem to recall asking why you didn't post anything about it at the time, and you said you had no internet, whilst claiming to be staying at a Travelodge, which has wi-fi available.. you really are a pathetic little bullshit artist fantasist. The thing with being a liar, is you need a good memory to get away with it. You're done here.. cue meltdown.

Rattled, back-pedalling now. I stayed at the Travelodge before going to our “meeting”.

Guest Gronda Gronda
2 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Albert, I am being sincere when I tell you that you are far better off either carefully picking your battles with Eric or just giving him a wide berth in general. 

He's toying with you.

Guest King Rollo
4 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Of course he is, he's slowly trying to seduce/groom me.

I doubt it. I don't think he's a collector of venereal diseases with a proclivity for facial ejaculation and a penchant for Big Macs. You'd have a better chance with Punkape.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Albert, I am being sincere when I tell you that you are far better off either carefully picking your battles with Eric or just giving him a wide berth in general. 

He's toying with you.

Rubbish .. Eric is dangling from Albert's hook .. are you Eric?

I've haven't read anything remotely funny on this bullshit site in weeks thanks to @Albert Ross @Lady Penelope @King Rollo flooding it with utter shite with not a single cunting is site

@Mrs Roops pull your finger out of your hairy gash and sort this shit out!

I hate to say it but we need the old, vile and nasty frank back....

Guest King Rollo
14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've haven't read anything remotely funny on this bullshit site in weeks thanks to @Albert Ross @Lady Penelope @King Rollo flooding it with utter shite with not a single cunting is site

Morning, Sunshine 🌞!

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Reported for contravention of Rule 7.

• Like 1