CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Steph McGovern of BBC Breakfast

Last Cunt Standing

• 5 months later...

I see this spam-faced monstrosity has landed the main gig on BBC Breakfast now. She’s also twatting about in prime time with that Welsh slapper telling stupid people not to spend £500 a month on Waitrose toilet roll or some such (using her highly detailed experience of business journalism). 

One can only imagine she is noshing the director general, as I’ve seen more attractive and talented women outside my local Mecca bingo. 

What a fucking fright. Yuk. 

8 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I see this spam-faced monstrosity has landed the main gig on BBC Breakfast now. She’s also twatting about in prime time with that Welsh slapper telling stupid people not to spend £500 a month on Waitrose toilet roll or some such (using her highly detailed experience of business journalism). 

One can only imagine she is noshing the director general, as I’ve seen more attractive and talented women outside my local Mecca bingo. 

I wouldn't let her ugly northern chops anywhere near my bell end,she looks like a cross between Les Dawson and Tommy Cooper and sounds even fucking worse.

Guest luke swarm
42 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Quite Right Doc, its obvious to anybody with any sense that to understand Business one must also be attractive and easy on the eye. 

Look if you desperately want to splatter your load at that time in the morning then switch over to ITV where Susanna Read resides , I guarantee that on your vinegar stroke that Utter cunt Trump apologist Piers Morgan will appear on the screen to retard your moment of joy.  

25 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Quite Right Doc, its obvious to anybody with any sense that to understand Business one must also be attractive and easy on the eye. 

Look if you desperately want to splatter your load at that time in the morning then switch over to ITV where Susanna Read resides , I guarantee that on your vinegar stroke that Utter cunt Trump apologist Piers Morgan will appear on the screen to retard your moment of joy.  

That's probably what old doc is waiting for to spaff his load

I still can't decide if Naga Muchetty is worthy of a forearm fave?

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That's probably what old doc is waiting for to spaff his load

I still can't decide if Naga Muchetty is worthy of a forearm fave?

Naga, hmm its smacks of interracial boundaries being crossed, best stay out of it Stubby. 

Guest Ollyboro
10 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I think you’ve been very harsh on this young woman.

Totally agree, Spotto. She's a proper Boro lass is Steph. I've seen her at the Boro ground a couple of times. Although I must admit when I stood next to her in the toilets against Villa last year, I've never lost an erection quicker.

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

Totally agree, Spotto. She's a proper Boro lass is Steph. I've seen her at the Boro ground a couple of times. Although I must admit when I stood next to her in the toilets against Villa last year, I've never lost an erection quicker.

she does tend to loiter in there, doesn’t she? I imagine it’s her prostate, the saggy old flange. 

I saw Anna Kournikova at an Ice Hockey match once, so fuck you, I win. 

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’d order her. Even without mango chutney. 

thinking about it, Naga looks a lot like that other well know indian starter dish, Shami Kebab Chakraborti.....mmmm delicious.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest killemall
On 3/3/2018 at 10:04 PM, Couldn't give a shit said:

I'd give her one in the dirtbox but I'd be worried about getting any traction on those Pissflaps. 

carol-vorderman-252943.jpg

brilliant!

On 3/3/2018 at 10:04 PM, Couldn't give a shit said:

I'd give her one in the dirtbox but I'd be worried about getting any traction on those Pissflaps. 

carol-vorderman-252943.jpg

brilliant.

Guest killemall
On 3/3/2018 at 10:33 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

If she would wear those leggings for a few days then post them to Casa De Wiz....that would be brilliant! 

i`ve run out of like wizz, bravo!

This truly fucking awful cunt has just been on the BBC lunchtime news "interviewing" Polish immigrants. The Polish immigrants had infinitely better English, and looked a lot less like David Walliams after a car crash. I genuinely can't believe that any licence payers' money is directed to this vapid bint at all, let alone on an equal basis.

• Like 1

Also, despite looking like that fucking Octomum, she maintains she's not pregnant and claims it's just a pot belly. If so it's some fucking pot, love, more like a cauldron. Has anyone ever seen Steph and Gary O'Donoghue in the same room together?

• 4 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, killemall said:

apparently the beeb has around 500 transgender employee`s on it`s books, i`m just wondering if our steph is the new union rep?

I've always considered Steph more brawn than brains. When she's not failing abysmally to try and look hot in front of the cameras, I bet she's kicking down doors and wrestling TV licence-dodgers to ensure her salary can be fulfilled.

Guest killemall
4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I've always considered Steph more brawn than brains. When she's not failing abysmally to try and look hot in front of the cameras, I bet she's kicking down doors and wrestling TV licence-dodgers to ensure her salary can be fulfilled.

your right wolfie,what was i thinking, no amount of hairstyles is gonna do it for steph she has to be the muscle in this operation

Guest 'eavensabove

Breakfast TV sucks. What time's breakfast anyway?

You cannot tell me that McGovern has ever jugged a pair of kippers, or crisped-up a brace of Muffins, let alone porridged any oats. 

Moving-animated-picture-of-ping-pong-shh

Edited by 'eavensabove