CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

This american video on youtube

Guest Erroreptile404

Utter shite from bone thick yanks with nothing better to do. Their stupidity is obvious as they think the country we live in is all called England not Great Britain. Granted wales is a "shitty little place" (Eddie Jones) Ireland, including the north, is populated by the "scummy" (Jones again) and Scotland by savages who are allergic to fruit and veg unless it's potatoes in the form of chips (me this time).

A more likely scenario is that someone will shoot The Donald, civil war will break out and we'll have to "invade" them the sort out the piles of corpses and confiscate their guns so they can't do it again. 

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Utter shite from bone thick yanks with nothing better to do. Their stupidity is obvious as they think the country we live in is all called England not Great Britain. Granted wales is a "shitty little place" (Eddie Jones) Ireland, including the north, is populated by the "scummy" (Jones again) and Scotland by savages who are allergic to fruit and veg unless it's potatoes in the form of chips (me this time).

A more likely scenario is that someone will shoot The Donald, civil war will break out and we'll have to "invade" them the sort out the piles of corpses and confiscate their guns so they can't do it again. 

Yeah i seem to have noticed on awful lot of these shit kinds of videos, made by smug cunty sounding americans on youtube proclaiming they could invade X country with no effort and blah blah blah... 

3 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Yeah i seem to have noticed on awful lot of these shit kinds of videos, made by smug cunty sounding americans on youtube proclaiming they could invade X country with no effort and blah blah blah... 

To be fair, we've been invaded by Mohammedians without much of a struggle.

2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I think it's fair to say most of the world hates the yanks for their Hollywood style arrogance and for electing a total moron like The Donald. I for one am hoping something horrible happens to them soon.

I was full of hope when Obama got the gig that he'd apologise to all the countries they'd fucked over and generally acted like complete cunts to. But alas...

Guest Erroreptile404
8 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

To be fair, we've been invaded by Mohammedians without much of a struggle.

That's a nomination from someone else for another time.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think it's fair to say most of the world hates the yanks for their Hollywood style arrogance and for electing a total moron like The Donald. I for one am hoping something horrible happens to them soon.

I was full of hope when Obama got the gig that he'd apologise to all the countries they'd fucked over and generally acted like complete cunts to. But alas...

I too was full of hope when Obama got the gig Stub; and the price of fried chicken didn't go down by a single penny.

Fuckin cunts

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Obama was just as big a piece of shit as trumpy boy but in a different sort of way, he couldn't even hide his contempt for Britain and gave away all the details of our nuclear deterrent to the fucking russians.  

Guest Erroreptile404
22 minutes ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

If a yank cunt broke into your house would you beat him over the head with a rolling pin Pen? lol

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

If a yank cunt broke into your house would you beat him over the head with a rolling pin Pen? lol

He would go in the cellar followed by Wizzie and several tons of quick drying cement.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
16 minutes ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

He would go in the cellar followed by Wizzie and several tons of quick drying cement.

You don't want it drying too quick, just quick enough to trap them.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

With the absolutely pathetic state of our armed forces, I imagine that even Belgium could invade and have Teresa May sucking Tin Tin's cock within a week.

Yes, but they'd land in Norfolk first and want to take immediate sex slaves and I'm guessing they'll pass on Neil so hard luck and enjoy the garlic breath

lol 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

The British would simply repel any attempted American invasion by employing irony and - if required - full-blown sarcasm. References to culture and history could then be used to finish them off.

I don't fancy Ireland's chances much, though, sorry Panzy.

• Like 2

Being a big fan of the old Top Gear, I faithfully watched every episode of 'The Grand Tour' on amazon. The programme was filmed in various countries around the world and most of the local audiences were very good, getting into the spirit of the thing etc', with one notable exception.. the American audience. Clarkson & Co could barely be heard above the cacophony of wankers, jumping around, punching the air, screaming "WHOO YEAH! USA USA! A nation of pig ignorant, despicable, self obsessed attention seeking retards. Clearly descended from the god bothering spastics we prodded onto the Mayflower in 1620. We should have just killed the cunts back then and saved the noble American Indians a shitload of grief.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The British would simply repel any attempted American invasion by employing irony and - if required - full-blown sarcasm. References to culture and history could then be used to finish them off.

I don't fancy Ireland's chances much, though, sorry Panzy.

Sure why would they want to invade the ole country. .all they'd have to do is ring ahead..tell us what flight they are on and we'd have the spare room made up n the kettle on 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Couldn't give a shit

The easiest way to shut way to shut the yanks up about this kind of thing is to remind them that they have never won a war against us and have never won a war without us. (Always draw particular attention to the burning of Washington in 1814, that really makes their piss boil)

Guest Couldn't give a shit
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Sure why would they want to invade the ole country. .all they'd have to do is ring ahead..tell us what flight they are on and we'd have the spare room made up n the kettle on 

Panzerknacker 

Piss off. You would just bore the fuckers to death with self pity or kill them with food poisoning from your rotten spuds. 

3 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Piss off. You would just bore the fuckers to death with self pity or kill them with food poisoning from your rotten spuds. 

Ya in bad form shitty baby? ..get turned down for an ocean credit card?..have to go back chugging cock n selling arse again 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Being a big fan of the old Top Gear, I faithfully watched every episode of 'The Grand Tour' on amazon. The programme was filmed in various countries around the world and most of the local audiences were very good, getting into the spirit of the thing etc', with one notable exception.. the American audience. Clarkson & Co could barely be heard above the cacophony of wankers, jumping around, punching the air, screaming "WHOO YEAH! USA USA! A nation of pig ignorant, despicable, self obsessed attention seeking retards. Clearly descended from the god bothering spastics we prodded onto the Mayflower in 1620. We should have just killed the cunts back then and saved the noble American Indians a shitload of grief.

Damn i really need to watch most of series one of Grand tour and all of series 2.

4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Damn i really need to watch most of series one of Grand tour and all of series 2.

It's superb, all the silliness and humour, without the politically correct restrictions of the cunts at the BBC. The only negative is the fat American prick that does the Stigs job.

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's superb, all the silliness and humour, without the politically correct restrictions of the cunts at the BBC. The only negative is the fat American prick that does the Stigs job.

Haha i've only seen the first episode, is that the one you're referring to with all the american wankers in the audience, booing them when they said something about the RAF being quite good in WWII. The intro was patronising bollocks too. Don't know if it's true but i heard somewhere they're not doing another series.