CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

This american video on youtube

Guest Erroreptile404

2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Haha i've only seen the first episode, is that the one you're referring to with all the american wankers in the audience, booing them when they said something about the RAF being quite good in WWII. The intro was patronising bollocks too. Don't know if it's true but i heard somewhere they're not doing another series.

Not sure if they're doing another one or not, I've yet to watch series 2 as well. I did hear that Clarkson is going to be the new host of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. Couldn't be any worse than that teeth sucking cunt Tarrant.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya in bad form shitty baby? ..get turned down for an ocean credit card?..have to go back chugging cock n selling arse again 

Panzerknacker 

In fine form thanks Mick. I have too much ready cash to warrant the need for a credit card. No doubt you have a lot of experience with credit card debt and selling your house at a rock bottom price to some Nigerian who then rents it back to you at an extortionate rate. I know things are tough for Ireland at the moment but some of us are raking it in old son.

13 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

In fine form thanks Mick. I have too much ready cash to warrant the need for a credit card. No doubt you have a lot of experience with credit card debt and selling your house at a rock bottom price to some Nigerian who then rents it back to you at an extortionate rate. I know things are tough for Ireland at the moment but some of us are raking it in old son.

Yer not the sharpest tack in the box are ya. ...

Panzerknacker 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Yer not the sharpest tack in the box are ya. ...

Panzerknacker 

Now now Pansyknickers! Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups....Rather like your conception.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Being a big fan of the old Top Gear, I faithfully watched every episode of 'The Grand Tour' on amazon. The programme was filmed in various countries around the world and most of the local audiences were very good, getting into the spirit of the thing etc', with one notable exception.. the American audience. Clarkson & Co could barely be heard above the cacophony of wankers, jumping around, punching the air, screaming "WHOO YEAH! USA USA! A nation of pig ignorant, despicable, self obsessed attention seeking retards. Clearly descended from the god bothering spastics we prodded onto the Mayflower in 1620. We should have just killed the cunts back then and saved the noble American Indians a shitload of grief.

Top gear is a load of utter drivel. That James may is a sneering, boring, lanky faggot. If I met him I would break his spine   over my knee.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
51 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Agreed. I'd like to see then all incinerated in one of their twatish stunts as half the nation pisses themselves 

I hate cars full stop. Car talking cunts are the most boring cunts on earth.